Shaolin Futures Interview

vijayk358

hi guys

I have got an interview at shaolin futures next week and was wondering if any of you know what i should be looking to do in order to prepare for this?

any one with any ideas about what kind of questions they will be, what kind of qs they will ask!!??

Any help or guidance would be great...

Thanks

hey..they will probably give you an aptitude test..
i.e a dog has four legs, but his tail is called a leg, how many legs does he have.
maths test.
multiply the first numbers by two then subtract the other colum
i.e
100.10 50.10...........200.20 - 50.10 = 150.10 but whatever you do DO NOT MAKE ANY CALCULATIONS ON PAPER THAT IS INSTANT IN THE BIN MATERIAL.

any way..practice some of those maths questions any way..
PLUS DO NOT SAY ive always been interested in the markets and want to make lots of money..of course thats why we do it.. but to say that in an interview is a big nono..sucks i know so try to think of a creative reason why you want to trade.
good luck vijay.
Tom

tomc said:
hey..they will probably give you an aptitude test..
i.e a dog has four legs, but his tail is called a leg, how many legs does he have.
maths test.
multiply the first numbers by two then subtract the other colum
i.e
100.10 50.10...........200.20 - 50.10 = 150.10 but whatever you do DO NOT MAKE ANY CALCULATIONS ON PAPER THAT IS INSTANT IN THE BIN MATERIAL.

any way..practice some of those maths questions any way..
PLUS DO NOT SAY ive always been interested in the markets and want to make lots of money..of course thats why we do it.. but to say that in an interview is a big nono..sucks i know so try to think of a creative reason why you want to trade.
good luck vijay.
Tom

Just out of interest, why keep calculations off the paper? I have done scribblings in the past and that hasn't stopped me getting an interview. I felt a bit silly for doing so, but i figured they'd prefer accuracy over absolute speed.

generally speaking..they want you to be able to calculate **** in your head, because that means your mths kung fu is that much quicker..if you do well in the aptitude test they may let it slide, but they're are quick people out there who will take your money if your too slow.