Shampoo anyone?

Why on earth do people fall for these publicity stunts? Here you have a transparent attempt at faking an event to promote a vendor and a Liverpudlian bar. And yet newspapers report it as though it were real!

The Daily Mail ran one over the past few days (google Samantha Brick). It is quite a clever idea, although very crudely executed. But what amazes me is people comment on it as if it were genuine. Absolutely incredible.

Why on earth do people fall for these publicity stunts? Here you have a transparent attempt at faking an event to promote a vendor and a Liverpudlian bar. And yet newspapers report it as though it were real!

The Daily Mail ran one over the past few days (google Samantha Brick). It is quite a clever idea, although very crudely executed. But what amazes me is people comment on it as if it were genuine. Absolutely incredible.

yep there are lot of sheeple out there.

Mahmoud managed to get on Sky News and CNN and they proclaimed him as a millionaire despite top Goggle auto fill options being 'scam' and 'bankruptcy'.

looks like they've finally caught up with him, why did it take so long??

'Champagne' City Trader Held In Fraud Probe - Yahoo! News UK

I don't think it did, relatively speaking. Some of these chumps have been operating for decades and they're not even on Knacker's radar. This one has been caught out fairly quickly.

That ridiculous bar bill publicity stunt was very foolish. Same thing with old Saghbooby - he probably could have carried on for years more, but he had to go and put himself in the spotlight with his World Champion and Turtles bullsh it.

They should have been content to fly under the radar, as our old friend would have said. I mean, 'kinell, it's not rocket science is it mate bud ;)?

"...and arrested a man on suspicion of offences under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the Fraud Act 2006."

Now this is going to get interesting, lets see if he's charged and if he is what sections of the Fraud Act he is alleged to have contravened.

Fixed that for you, most likely :).

I think people are bit harsh with the young feller.
I have carefully examined his charts.
They are not CMC charts so that is a fine start.
He uses three moving averages, a MACD and a momentum indicator
so he is way ahead of the pack, he is making a fortune......it's so obvious.

ALEX HOPE SHOWREEL - YouTube

he must have learned from the turtles experiment by Mahmoud.

Hallaluja; if Mahmoud from Egypt get away with the biggest fraud of raising turtles; why not this young fellow do something similar.

am surprised Mahmoud is not charged with fraud yet.