Self-financed trading opportunity in NW England

calculate78

Hi guys,

I currently trade in the London Office of a large proprietary equity trading company and we are to open an office in Liverpool City Centre in 2010. I am looking for experienced traders who wish to use their own capital to trade. We offer an excellent trading enviornment including all the tools required to trade, as well as excellent leverage of your capital.

This opportunity is more beneficial to those people who trade intraday, or high-frequency traders, as the trade fees we can offer on the LSE and other exchanges are extremely low. If you are a medium or long term investor then the advantages of trading with us are not as great.

Please do not contact me if you do not have your own capital to trade or if you have no trading experience. This opportunity is strictly for self-financed people who have some experience of trading their own accounts from home. Currently, we only provide access to UK equities but we should also be able to provide access to futures markets once the Liverpool office is open.

For further details, please send me a private message and I will contact you.

Regards,
Lee Moyes