Screenprints

Cigar

a picture saves a 1000 words.. maybe some of our experienced traders can post a few explanatory screenprints.

heres something I did a few years ago. Iraj introduced the macci in 2001 / 2 and I played around and put a longer term macci on top of a short term macci (6,3). I think the longer macci was 18,3 or 18,6 ... something like that.. I've lost all my old images. I see this image is on a 50T chart but I used to plot it on a 1 min chart.
I've always been fond of the double macci, maybe I should put together a triple macci...

Attachments

• double macci.GIF
    double macci.GIF
    42.8 KB · Views: 77
Cigar said:
a picture saves a 1000 words.. maybe some of our experienced traders can post a few explanatory screenprints.

heres something I did a few years ago. Iraj introduced the macci in 2001 / 2 and I played around and put a longer term macci on top of a short term macci (6,3). I think the longer macci was 18,3 or 18,6 ... something like that.. I've lost all my old images. I see this image is on a 50T chart but I used to plot it on a 1 min chart.
I've always been fond of the double macci, maybe I should put together a triple macci...

Definintly worth thinking about, but, for me anyway at the moment I think its better if I stick to KISS to prevent analysis paralysis :eek:

Cigar said:

YES cigar .. I remember 2001 when we all used to trade DOW using MACCI using Multi time frame .

Now a days I use Exhaustion engine .. An extention to MACCI .

Grey1