schooloftrade & James Wave

Please provide any Feedback

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respect to you cataquil.

You are very right, JJ thrives on the fact most people are ashamed to admit they got scammed and want to hide the truth, this is perfect for JJ, nobody ever comes back after him because the fell stupid for paying $3000 for a load of rubbish and wasting months of their valuable time believing in crap! For me this is the real harm JJ is doing to people, these guys think they are living some kind of dream but it will turn into a nightmare. Life is simple and what goes around always comes around, you will reap what you sow. Unfortunately these idiots don't understand values and people. They will never see happiness. I promise you I will not let go until justice is done on these scum bags. Meanwhile I thank you for your contribution to the thread , what you have said will count.

His trades are definately NOT LIVE, he is using a demo account...Joseph James is a compulsive liar. I was in the room when he made a mistake and showed his 'other' monitor...u know the one with the DOM on it which lets u see when trades are actually entered!!!! ACTUALLY ENTERED!!!

You could see the top of NinjaTrader...it said 'DEMO ACCOUNT'

If Joseph James says there are on his live account, ask for PROOF...yes the PROOF JJ, sorry to pop the bubble of this beautiful con job you conjured up, made it seem so real that even you believe it is true. Of course it is constructed so that it is something you want, you think you can give it by handing JJ a few grand of your money..oh yes act while the special deal is on...all the usual tricks...JJ is a used car salesman...that is all he knows...he pea-sized brain only know how to paint turds yellow and sell them as bananas.

Ask JJ to show you the 'Trades' Tab in the 'Account Performance' section of NinjaTrader at the end of the Trading session webinar...no his neat little wet-dream spreadsheet with his fantasy fiction trade results....ask him to email you an account report...not his lying bull s**T spreadsheet.

Notice how he doesn't let you talk to other members...notice how he is always talking about members winning trades...no mention of those STRUGGLING to get fills with his special 'SECRET SAUCE' his 'TRAP TECHIQUE' which is total bull also...there is nothing special or secret about it...it is worthless drivle.

What JJ does is he is basically trading very short-term breakouts, he claims to use his 'Pace of the Tape' indicator to look for rushes or flurries of orders which confirm the breakouts. He also has an 8 or 13 Exponetial Moving Average which he has renamed the James WAve Indicator...He makes it look pretty by making a template with all the bright colors and simple buy/sell arrows that newbies and those who are down on their luck think they can buy their way to success. He puts this EMA on 8,13,21 Range charts, but it varies for different markets...the specifics are not important...but he uses all this as reason why setup A worked but B didn't...however JJ buys/sells every breakout that occurs...when it confirms and goes in the anticipated direction he tells the room buy or sell and moves is 'Trade Management' chart into the screen that webinar participants can see. If the trade doesn't work out he never shows you it...

That's it folks...yes a lying scum sucker...that is what Joseph James is...it is daylight robbery and this guy belongs behind bars...he takes all of your hopes and dreams, all that is good about humanity and craps all over it. It is an elaborate con job, don't trust him for a second, he has weaved a web of lies so deep that not even he can keep track of it. But he must maintain the illusion at all costs, he is in a constant state of denial until the last draw, he just cannot swallow the reality of his lies, because in order to push his product he has to push his fabricated reality.

It is such a shame that he has spent so much time and effort, and is obviously a very methodical and organised guy, and wasted his talent on pushing these filthy lies...and abuse our sense of morality by claiming he is a hard-working family man. DO NOT be BLINDED by these ABUSES of your GOOD HUMAN CONCERNS...he is bankrolling your naivety.

btw...I have since ditched SOT..yes I paid the cost, and it upset me for a long time, made trading losses that I was having at the time even worse. I wrote JJ off at as a loss as well, because I didn't want the negative emotions that the experience generated get in the way of my progress...perhaps this is what he ultimately wants for his customers, for them to just realise it is a scam and leave him alone....I can assure you customer support is virtually non-existant, however sales are quik and responsive....in light of the fact that companies like Goldman Sachs are have legal problems, I think School of Trade should face the same. Personally I don't know how those guys, Perry, Josheph and Wesley or whatever can honestly live with themselves....they too are naive, they think this will not come back to haunt them...back to my point...I am now successful, I am not here cause I have nothing better to do, it took time, there were no short-cuts, and ultimately you can only rely on yourself in the moment...no body else can tell u what to do...all the education, systems, etc and more is free on the web already...don't feed the snakes.

There are way to many Jameses out there and an awful lot of them have been in business for quite some time and will continue to do so
They all offer to teach trading methods that are special or unique that are so good it would almost be impossible to lose.
Just keep in mind that they all have a disclaimer that the material is for educational purposes only and that your results may vary.
I have researched many methods through the years and sincerly believe that every method to predict market movement has already been published and is available to the public wither in print or through the internet and has been scrutinized throughly.
I continually recieve spam from numerous numbers of these so called educators almost daily and am firmly convinced that the only real education that anyone is going to recieve is how someones hard earned money gets exchanged for information that little or no value.

His trades are definately NOT LIVE, he is using a demo account...Joseph James is a compulsive liar. I was in the room when he made a mistake and showed his 'other' monitor...u know the one with the DOM on it which lets u see when trades are actually entered!!!! ACTUALLY ENTERED!!!

You could see the top of NinjaTrader...it said 'DEMO ACCOUNT'...I know my account is new, but I am someone else who has not commented on this thread before...

If Joseph James says those trades are on his live account, ask for PROOF...yes the PROOF JJ, sorry to pop the bubble of this beautiful con-job you conjured up, made it seem so real that even you believe it is true. Of course guys, it is constructed so that it is something you want, you think you can get it by handing JJ a few grand of your money..oh yes act while the special deal is on...all the usual tricks...JJ is a used car salesman...that is all he knows...his pea-sized brain only knows how to paint turds yellow and sell them as bananas.

Ask JJ to show you the 'Trades' Tab in the 'Account Performance' section of NinjaTrader at the end of the Trading session webinar...not his neat little wet-dream spreadsheet with his fantasy fiction trade results....ask him to email you an account report...not his lying bull s**T spreadsheet, ninjatrader has a function to directly email trade performance results without edit, just right click on the list...

Notice how he doesn't let you talk to other members...notice how he is always talking about members winning trades...no mention of those STRUGGLING to get fills with his special 'SECRET SAUCE' his 'TRAP TECHIQUE' which is total bull also...there is nothing special or secret about it....if you pay, and watch the video about it, the only thing you will find special is the thought "what is this it?...didn't I spend a few grand? what is so special about this, there must be more" but no that is it, and then you will have to practice and master it, of course you will never master it cause at the end of the day, there is nothing really special there to master....Gosh JJ life must be hell for you, a room full of people trying to get their money's worth...is the nightmare of your life JJ really worth the money you traded for it...your flashy shades and mobile phone you show off on your facebook. JJ thinks if he can just keep talking, motor-mouthing off continuous verbal vomit, everything will be fine...shut your trap and listen JJ...your room is not the NUMBER #1 Trade Room on the Internet...and to see you type that just shows how delusional you are...it is actually so funny...look at what happened to you, the state of denial you are in...Number #1 seriously JJ why don't U GET A LIFE, do something REAL for a change, that doesn't involved SCREWING OVER ANOTHER HUMAN BEING...why do u do it? Do you hate your fellow human being so much? Were things really tough when you were a kid? School of Trade is really a charity for kids with a tough upbringing.

What JJ does is he is basically trading very short-term breakouts, he claims to use his 'Pace of the Tape' indicator to look for rushes or flurries of orders which confirm the breakouts. He also has an 8 or 13 Exponetial Moving Average which he has renamed the James Wave Indicator....go figure, sound cool no, ie stay away ...He makes it look pretty by making a template with all the bright colors and simple buy/sell arrows that newbies and those who are down on their luck think they can buy their way to success. He puts this EMA on 8,13,21 Range charts, but it varies for different markets...the specifics are not important...but he uses all this as reason why setup A worked but B didn't...however JJ buys/sells every breakout that occurs...when it confirms and goes in the anticipated direction he tells the room buy or sell and moves his 'Trade Management' chart into the screen that webinar participants can see. If the trade doesn't work out he never shows you it...and u never know about the trade...there u go, MAGIC!!! oh just forget that trade, it never happened...u see JJ is a time traveller, he can go back in time and undo the trade that he once took...everything is great, SOT works....NOT...ASK HIM TO SHOW YOU THE TRADES IN THE ACCOUNT PERFORMANCE TAB OF NINJATRADER..

That's it folks...yes a lying scum sucker...that is what Joseph James is...it is daylight robbery and this guy belongs behind bars...he takes all of your hopes and dreams, all that is good about humanity and craps all over it. It is an elaborate con job, don't trust him for a second, he has weaved a web of lies so deep that not even he can keep track of it. But he must maintain the illusion at all costs, he is in a constant state of denial until the last draw, he just cannot swallow the reality of his lies, because in order to push his product he has to push his fabricated reality.

It is such a shame that he has spent so much time and effort, and is obviously a very methodical and organised guy, and wasted his talent on pushing these filthy lies...and abuse our sense of morality by claiming he is a hard-working family man. DO NOT be BLINDED by these ABUSES of your GOOD HUMAN CONCERNS...he is bankrolling your naivety.

btw...I have since ditched SOT..yes I paid the cost, and it upset me for a long time, compounded by trading losses caused by following his JAMES WAVE SYSTEM...I followed it and lost, so it is not a no-brainer, buying it will not guarentee success. I wrote JJ off at as a loss as well, because I didn't want the negative emotions that the experience generated get in the way of my progress...perhaps this is what he ultimately wants for his customers, for them to just realise it is a scam and leave him alone....I can assure you customer support is virtually non-existant, however sales are quik and responsive....in light of the fact that companies like Goldman Sachs are have legal problems, I think School of Trade should face the same. Personally I don't know how those guys, Perry, Josheph and Wesley or whatever can honestly live with themselves....they too are naive, they think this will not come back to haunt them...back to my point...I am now successful, I am not here cause I have nothing better to do, it took time, there were no short-cuts, and ultimately you can only rely on yourself in the moment...no body else can tell u what to do...all the education, systems, etc and more is free on the web already...don't feed the snakes.

and JJ....such a waste, such a shame....just tell me WHY? money? really? you work too hard at this lie for it to be just about cash...maybe u got conned, perhaps you enjoy deceiving people...

Number #1 trading room on the Internet, that is so good...what a joke, what a state of denial JJ is in...

Ok before I join "School of Trade" I will ask for a copy of his month-end broker statement, or a print-out from his Ninja Trading platform. Thank you for caring enough to warn others and also for sharing your experience.

take care,

jamesR

YOUTUBE have today notified my that my video has been re-instated,at

YouTube said they would re-instate my video within 10-14 days following my counter notification to them about copyright infringement alleged by JJ. Today it has been 14 days since my counter notification was submitted and I have heard nothing from YouTube. I have also head nothing from JJ or schooloftrade.com concerning this alleged copyright infringement.

My video can still be viewed on my BLOG , please visit http://jameswavereview.blogspot.com/

YOUTUBE have today notified my that my video has been re-instated,at

Congratulations Lloyd....You Tube would have gone the extra distance (lawyers) to confirm if any copyright infringement besides possible defamation....

It seems You Tube also acknowledge the facts support that the SchholofTrade is a scam.

astoria:clap:

Re: schooloftrade proprietary indicators??

Before I sign up I'd be interested to learn if SchoolOfTrade members achieve results that resemble those posted in the daily recaps. I have only attended the free trial so I don't have the proprietary indicators that come with the service. Maybe they make the difference? Do those indicators really enable you to wait, to take a trade, until first target is already hit (4-ticks)? Do they really enable you to pass on a trade even after the trigger was hit and the market retraced to a stop-out? Thanks in advance.

"Hello everyone, I've been considering to join the School of trade (SchoolOfTrade.com; Learn to Trade Futures, FOREX & Stocks with the James Wave System), it sounds like a good way to start my trading career. The price is $3299 for a lifetime membership. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Thanks for sharing!"

John

No, they dont Dougallen. Proprietory.. LOL, you are joking, right ?

I am not being funny but his indicators aren´t going to do any of those magical things for you.

You can not and will not duplicate anything like his results when you are trading Trading Live, fact.

He´s very nice in his free trials etc, but anyone who hands over 3.5k is just wasting their money, that is an outright FACT.

If it were 500$ it might be worth a newbie looking at him for a month, to get some "ideas on rules" etc, but 3.5k... get real.

Before I sign up I'd be interested to learn if SchoolOfTrade members achieve results that resemble those posted in the daily recaps. I have only attended the free trial so I don't have the proprietary indicators that come with the service. Maybe they make the difference? Do those indicators really enable you to wait, to take a trade, until first target is already hit (4-ticks)? Do they really enable you to pass on a trade even after the trigger was hit and the market retraced to a stop-out? Thanks in advance.

BTW. I could tell you somewhere which would be much better value for money if you are truely interested in progression.

PM me if you want, I am not mentioning any names in here.

Thanks.

Dougallen

Here is an example of one of the indicators JJ misrepresents as being his own, JJ will refer to the Pace Of Tape often

here is a free pace of tape
http://www.tradewiththeflow.com/2010/05/17/pace-of-tape-indicator/

Excellent find Lloyd, I must concur, Joseph James the lying scammer is doing nothing unique or special, he has no special secret sauce, he has no proprietary original indicator, strategy, tactic, techniques, or thoughts for that matter. He has simply taking a bunch of pre-existing indicators, plopped them on Ninjatrader and made the template look pretty and sellable. If you look at the code of the indicators which come in the Advanced Members section, you can see that he has simply renamed some very basic Expontiential Moving Average Indicator and given it a pre-set or 8 or 13 or something...yes he is a fib number guy...there are plenty of other traders doing that.

Don' t fall for it, I know what it is like, you have a dream, you want to trade for a living, he check out this demo and learn alot in 3 weeks, it seems like he is making good money every day...it is a show, it is totally smoke and mirrors, of course some days moves do continue and money can be made...for Joseph James what does he care, he risks no money trading on a demo account, and if the market moves, the flocks get more excited, they see the money that could be made in such a move, and they think Joseph James actually made money on it, and if they give him their money he will show them how to do it. Joseph James didn't even trade it live, he used free indicators he found online, put them together into a system, just as you should do for yourself....there are no shortcuts, there is some luck....Joseph James did take alot of time to make a series of educational videos which comes with the course...that is what is so fasinating he spent all this time preparing a course that is all a big con...however the best con jobs are like that, to the normal eye, they look like they have all the usual substance you would expect for a trading course....trading is a skill like anything else...when u start u may get some lucky shots, but with time only practice will make a great trader, and that is not something you can get by paying 3.5k to that rancid meatbag scammer.

Dougallen

Here is an example of one of the indicators JJ misrepresents as being his own, JJ will refer to the Pace Of Tape often

here is a free pace of tape
http://www.tradewiththeflow.com/2010/05/17/pace-of-tape-indicator/

Hey guys I'm the author of the free Pace of tape for Ninjatrader. I'm not that familiar with this school of trade guy but I agree with the previous comments about being very careful with expensive vendors, especially when they scalp intraday because it's almost impossible to verify the trades. If it's a mechanical system they often find ways to hide or avoid the losers. They're very creative. I often think it'd be easier just to genuinely trade rather than fake all the trades but that's just me. Asking a vendor to show account statements is the easiest way to find out if they're for real.

Also anyone selling an indicator should honestly show when it doesn't work in addition to all the times it does. I show examples of pace of tape when it works and doesn't work. It's not the holy grail, there is no holy grail (and certainly not for $3500). Trading is work. Good tools make it easier but you still have to learn to use them and not just follow them blindly.

Good trading!

This came to everyone on JJ's distribution list today. Looks like youtube shut down their page -- anyone have any inside info on whether what he's saying is true about music or if it's something more serious? Just curious...

"As you may have noticed our YouTube page has been temporarily suspended. This is due to copyright infringement our SchoolOfTrade staff has violated. Now I know what you are thinking, "What did you guys do?" Allow me to explain, when we first started producing the trade videos roughly 2 years ago we would use music for a short intro to our videos...

"Unfortunately YouTube has decided to suspend our account because we did not own the rights to the music. No need to panic, we will have a YouTube account back in order by Monday. Thank you so much for your patience, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Now on to bigger and better things...We had a GREAT day in the live trade room today! ..."

"Unfortunately YouTube has decided to suspend our account because we did not own the rights to the music. No need to panic, we will have a YouTube account back in order by Monday. Thank you so much for your patience, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Now on to bigger and better things...We had a GREAT day in the live trade room today! ..."

You tube has very good technology to identify songs. They alerted me that I had a copyrighted song in my video but they didn't ask me to remove it. I specifically picked a piano classical piece thinking it was hundreds of years old and not protected but in fact it was a modern playing of the piece and therefore protected! I hope they don't kill my account. Wouldn't there be a warning?

Hi John,

We are looking at School of Trade as well - just wondering if you received any replies or have gained any knowledge on Joseph James?

Many thanks

Pamela Cherry

"Hello everyone, I've been considering to join the School of trade (SchoolOfTrade.com; Learn to Trade Futures, FOREX & Stocks with the James Wave System), it sounds like a good way to start my trading career. The price is $3299 for a lifetime membership. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Thanks for sharing!"

John

Last edited by a moderator:
Any one know anything about The Absolute Trader (Paul) ??? I was going to go with Joseph James but after reading the posts I think that this might be unwise and waste of a lot of money!! If not Absolute Trader has anyone got positive feedback or direct knowledge of a good trading room?(y)

Good stuff!! Do you know anything about The Absolute Trader (Paul) ??? I was going to go with Joseph James but after reading the posts I think that this might be unwise and waste of a lot of money!! If not Absolute Trader has anyone got positive feedback or direct knowledge of a good trading room?

Excellent find Lloyd, I must concur, Joseph James the lying scammer is doing nothing unique or special, he has no special secret sauce, he has no proprietary original indicator, strategy, tactic, techniques, or thoughts for that matter. He has simply taking a bunch of pre-existing indicators, plopped them on Ninjatrader and made the template look pretty and sellable. If you look at the code of the indicators which come in the Advanced Members section, you can see that he has simply renamed some very basic Expontiential Moving Average Indicator and given it a pre-set or 8 or 13 or something...yes he is a fib number guy...there are plenty of other traders doing that.

Don' t fall for it, I know what it is like, you have a dream, you want to trade for a living, he check out this demo and learn alot in 3 weeks, it seems like he is making good money every day...it is a show, it is totally smoke and mirrors, of course some days moves do continue and money can be made...for Joseph James what does he care, he risks no money trading on a demo account, and if the market moves, the flocks get more excited, they see the money that could be made in such a move, and they think Joseph James actually made money on it, and if they give him their money he will show them how to do it. Joseph James didn't even trade it live, he used free indicators he found online, put them together into a system, just as you should do for yourself....there are no shortcuts, there is some luck....Joseph James did take alot of time to make a series of educational videos which comes with the course...that is what is so fasinating he spent all this time preparing a course that is all a big con...however the best con jobs are like that, to the normal eye, they look like they have all the usual substance you would expect for a trading course....trading is a skill like anything else...when u start u may get some lucky shots, but with time only practice will make a great trader, and that is not something you can get by paying 3.5k to that rancid meatbag scammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.