Scapling Calls on indices and on FX

no lad.............I'm a Mancunian and proud of it!!

I have a geordie friend and she does my head in but I love the accent!

I work from home, hoping to become full time trader some day

I have just shorted S&P 873 ...stop loss 880 ......... target 863!!

amended stop loss to break even now at 870.................lets see see how far this baby falls!!

worst case scenario is I make 3 points profit, best case scenario it hits my target og 863 and below.......

happy trading people

sorry not break even......I was initially going to but need to make a little bit of profit, right!!

stop loss amended to 870....

amended stop loss to 866 ......almost hit 863 before but bounced so I will err on side of caution

Buy Dow Jones at 8,241 target 20 points+ SL at 8,200

Last edited:
oh you have missed out on all the fun dude...you should have left that position open.........

i went short at 8250 - 8220 - 8200 ....closed at 8160!! nice profit my friend ..........

I am currently long on FTSE 100 4147...stop loss 4120 !!

I don't want to play DOw as negative news could flatten it further, also my medium term view is bearish............I have squeezed enough points out of it for one day!!

any more ideas or trades for the day dude?

but this beast also has potential to rally back as it has done in the last few weeks.........

so be cautious with any more short below 8100-8150 level

S2 pivot support at 8114 ....also support around that region from 27th Jan so looking to open up a potential long posotion there if it hits.....................IF!! big IF.....