Scam Chasers

Cawley

Folks, I have several "Expert Analyst" reports on US regulation S shares by Global Corporate Analysis Inc. 203 N LaSalle St., Suite 1350, Chicago. IL. 60601. As this entity does not appear to have any SEC filings I am concerned that it may be a fraudulent entity and its recommendations:( suspect. Can any of our US members give me any news:?:. Jim

I'd stay away from this. RegS shares are restricted shares and this field is dominated by scam artists. I can't find any information at all on Global Corporate Analysts Inc. The only business address listed at 203 N LaSalle St., Suite 1350, Chicago. IL. 60601 is CSB School of Broadcasting. Their phone number is (312) 254-0691 if you want to verify.

Peter

I'd stay away from this. RegS shares are restricted shares and this field is dominated by scam artists. I can't find any information at all on Global Corporate Analysts Inc. The only business address listed at 203 N LaSalle St., Suite 1350, Chicago. IL. 60601 is CSB School of Broadcasting. Their phone number is (312) 254-0691 if you want to verify.

Peter
Many thanks Wacky, an "Analyst Report" document I have, is dated around 2005 and has an issuer's name Louis B. Lichtenfeld of Global Corporate Analysis Inc. The name is the same as the President of A-Street Capital Corp (Involuntarily Liquidated:mad:, in 2006 I think) which I understand shared the same address. I'll take your advice on board. Thanks.