scalping system ?

you mean ,how am i doing ?.........I'm still struggling at 10p a point ..........easy to average 300 pips a week ?

How are you doing ?

you mean ,how am i doing ?.........I'm still struggling at 10p a point ..........easy to average 300 pips a week ?

How are you doing ?

I am doing o k but emotions and discipline are the biggest obstacles , especially when price keeps moving against you. The main issue with scalping is when the market changes suddenly , and how you react ........that is where there are issues with scalping.

It is not the method , you just need ema 20 and 30 with a few trendlines , using s/r.It is the phsychology.

Otherwise 300 pips a week is easy .

I am doing o k but emotions and discipline are the biggest obstacles , especially when price keeps moving against you. The main issue with scalping is when the market changes suddenly , and how you react ........that is where there are issues with scalping

Otherwise 300 pips a week is easy .

do you scalp futures or forex ?

give me a break '' 300 pips a week is easy '' :rolleyes:

Cash forex and dax , eurgbp/eur/usd , cable ,usd yen , and euryen.

It is really that simple and easy.300 pips a week consistently , but for phsychology.

Are you disciplined enough to put on my trades , as my rules and I will teach a method , soon we go to gbp100 per pip , and become multimillionaires.

It is really that simple and easy.300 pips a week consistently , but for phsychology.

Are you disciplined enough to put on my trades , as my rules and I will teach a method , soon we go to gbp100 per pip , and become multimillionaires.

ok dude , whats the system :cool:

Attachments

• igi.weenicons_only_fools_and_horses_this_time_next_year_individual.coaster.jpg
    igi.weenicons_only_fools_and_horses_this_time_next_year_individual.coaster.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 771
  • stop-being-a-cunt.jpg
    stop-being-a-cunt.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 1,144
Its very important to see the performance and then apply the strategy.

You can't work on somebody else's performance , because you may never perform the same as the other , due to difference in psychology between you two.Best to do your own forward testing on live or demo , back testing is useless cause there is no phsychology involved.

So make some live calls.Only way to to become a man trader is show your manhood with your guts.

hahahahahahha -I love it - you sum him up so succinctly(y)

I don't need to sum up anybody , we all know who everybody else is .We know who is who .There are thousands of free systems/methods on the internet , so what is your system/method of trading?