SB Pool Money!

RUDEBOY

Experienced member
Do small trades through SB actually ever go into the market? I'll explain. Let's say an SB firm, any SB firm, has it's client base, the SB firm obviously knows it's clients and how well each individual performs and how frequent they trade. Saying this, can small time traders (not meant as derogatory) money be off set to to the bigger money going in, through the spread. Basically, what i mean is can/do SB firms just cover trades or do all/some trades actually go into the market. Just a question that i've been thinking about. RB.

mornin' rudeboy

I have absolutely no knowledge whatsoever of what SBs get up to but I would guess that they only cover their net positions in the market. And maybe their regular big winners (if there are any :LOL: ).

good trading

jon

RUDEBOY said:
Do small trades through SB actually ever go into the market? I'll explain. Let's say an SB firm, any SB firm, has it's client base, the SB firm obviously knows it's clients and how well each individual performs and how frequent they trade. Saying this, can small time traders (not meant as derogatory) money be off set to to the bigger money going in, through the spread. Basically, what i mean is can/do SB firms just cover trades or do all/some trades actually go into the market. Just a question that i've been thinking about. RB.

Hideeho barjon, and a good mornin' to you, i see what you're sayin'. To be honest, i never really thought that 'small' money ever touched the market, i was just curious. Cheers,RB.