Salty Gibbon For Sale

As a token of friendship - I've sent the balance of the wax hair removal kit to Chump.......for his moustache...OR...for use on his clouded brain (chimp brain).....

Its Ok Chump...we all understand your problem..your secret is safe on this board....some men like to wear womens undies..your secret is safe chump.....dont worry...use the wax hair removal kit ...it works even there....U know ur favorite area....just rub it on...and then use the blow torch..

chump said:
"I think it's a declaration of love."..yep , think I've won her over ..I can imagine her now has a smile crosses her face at the thought of me ..something not seen since her dear loving mum was sadly lost under a double decker bus that snagged her outstricken thumb on it's wing mirror as she was touting for business to support the family crust ..brings tears to me eyes to have brought such joy ;)

I was watching Planet Of The Apes last night, and I thought of you chu(i)mp. going from Here to There and off to the Ape planet - purely as an Observer...........

Hey salty - whs chu(i)mp, cn him roaming anywhere. I feel guilty - he may have overdosed on the wax strips. should have sent him the instructions. oh well. Heard Harrods are doing a new range of Wax Chimps. Just a thought.

Sorry, think I've knicked him off you. :LOL:

You shouldn't leave him lying around like that - just picked him up - he didn't argue!!! :cheesy:

That's cool Jill

Just watch his manners and the banana skins he throws. And one more thing - call him Chump, pronounced CHIMP.

Sandra

PS Have not heard from Salty today..........u havenot seen him as well have u?

JillyB said:
Sorry, think I've knicked him off you. :LOL:

You shouldn't leave him lying around like that - just picked him up - he didn't argue!!! :cheesy:

I'm here Sandra and I need to ask a favour of you.

In view of his appallingly bad behaviour today on another thread, could you please put DbPhoenix up for sale.

He may not fetch a high price because of the defective and shoddy nature of the goods but I think it only fair that he be sold.

I know that I can rely on you to force a quick sale even though there may be a reluctance on the part of potential buyers.

Salty Gibbon said:
I'm here Sandra and I need to ask a favour of you.

In view of his appallingly bad behaviour today on another thread, could you please put DbPhoenix up for sale.

He may not fetch a high price because of the defective and shoddy nature of the goods but I think it only fair that he be sold.

I know that I can rely on you to force a quick sale even though there may be a reluctance on the part of potential buyers.

Hi Salty

Sorry Salty, such thrash as DbPhoenix infringes "The Goods For Sale Act of 1632"....it's a no goer. Try E-bay.

How you keepin anyway.

That Chu(i)mp has been let loose, he's defacing many of the threads. Got to get him back in his cage. Any news on his whereabouts.

Sandra

I'm good thanks Sandra.

Shame about not being able to sell DbP on here but we must respect the law I guess.

Maybe I'll PM you later for a chat.

Take care

Salty Gibbon said:
I'm good thanks Sandra.

Shame about not being able to sell DbP on here but we must respect the law I guess.

Maybe I'll PM you later for a chat.

Take care

no prob

Sandra

I have a confession to make... I've lost Chump. He was around the other day, but I haven't seen or heard from him since. Woe is me!

I've checked all the parks, zoo's, fancy dress shops, but still no sign of him. I'm at my wits end. What shall I do? :eek:

You haven't seen him, have you? I wondered if he might have taken a trip up to sunny Yorkshire.

Hi Jill

I've found chump. He's ok. Good chap.

But as salty said - he's wanting to put DbPhoenix for sale! Can you help.

Sandra

sandrab said:
Hi Jill

I've found chump. He's ok. Good chap.

But as salty said - he's wanting to put DbPhoenix for sale! Can you help.

Sandra

DBP for sale???? Oh no, would we be allowed. I mean Trading Standards would probably be straight on our case for sale of sub-standard merchandise under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 - sale of goods or merchandise not fit for the purpose it was intended.

Couldn't we just leave him by the side of the road somewhere and hope that he doesn't find his way back home?

"I've lost Chump"...LOL I can take a hint ..get on with them spreadsheets while I run up the thread and decipher your system rules ...I'll get to work...never any rest for the wicked ;)

chump said:
"I've lost Chump"...LOL I can take a hint ..get on with them spreadsheets while I run up the thread and decipher your system rules ...I'll get to work...never any rest for the wicked ;)

Yes Boss !!!!