Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Going off topic a bit but just wondering if any of the Net Trap traders on this forum were the Beta Testers for Richard Hill's new product: Newnight Trader? Any feedback?

A Merry Christmas Bump .

Yes my tip is Join the private forum asap. Details below. Wait until you have the manual in your hands though, without it you wont be able to answer the security question.

For those finding there way here via google and wish to join the new private forum where all the action is. Joining instructions if you own a copy of Forex Net Trap.

1) go here to this link ;

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-private-forums/

2) You will see a list of private forums, starting with "Real Live Trading" , 2nd from the bottom is ours "Forex Net Trap" the text looks like this ;

Forex Net Trap (XX Viewing)
A private forum for the discussion of Forex Net Trap.
Request access "here" if you wish to join.

3) On the "Request access "here" if you wish to join" click on the "here" link.

4) Forex Net Trap Members is the third one down (Fourth is Forex Signal Providers, please don't apply to join that one). To the right of each Forum name is a column that says "join" and a circle that if you click will turn into a blue dot.

Once you have the blue dot go to the bottom of the screen and in the centre is another button that says"Join Group" .

Click this, then you get another screen where you can leave a cheery polite message and click another button, but I cant remember now what that is called so if you fail this last bit you are beyond help!

5) After you have done this send a PM to SA Trader and request the security question for entry.

6) Once you have received the security question reply to SA Trader in a PM with the answer then wait a few days and you should have access. Both SA Trader and myself have full time jobs so please be patient.

M

A Merry Christmas Bump .

Yes my tip is Join the private forum asap. Details below. Wait until you have the manual in your hands though, without it you wont be able to answer the security question.

For those finding there way here via google and wish to join the new private forum where all the action is. Joining instructions if you own a copy of Forex Net Trap.

1) go here to this link ;

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-private-forums/

2) You will see a list of private forums, starting with "Real Live Trading" , 2nd from the bottom is ours "Forex Net Trap" the text looks like this ;

Forex Net Trap (XX Viewing)
A private forum for the discussion of Forex Net Trap.
Request access "here" if you wish to join.

3) On the "Request access "here" if you wish to join" click on the "here" link.

4) Forex Net Trap Members is the third one down (Fourth is Forex Signal Providers, please don't apply to join that one). To the right of each Forum name is a column that says "join" and a circle that if you click will turn into a blue dot.

Once you have the blue dot go to the bottom of the screen and in the centre is another button that says"Join Group" .

Click this, then you get another screen where you can leave a cheery polite message and click another button, but I cant remember now what that is called so if you fail this last bit you are beyond help!

5) After you have done this send a PM to SA Trader and request the security question for entry.

6) Once you have received the security question reply to SA Trader in a PM with the answer then wait a few days and you should have access. Both SA Trader and myself have full time jobs so please be patient.

M

Dear Mark,
Many, many thanks for sending the instructions so quickly despite having a full time job. I've followed them, have emailed SA Trader and patiently await their reply. Wishing you a happy New Year and successful trading.
Kind regards,
jse

Hi

I've just received my NT manual (and am awaiting security question for the private forum).
I have read through large chunks of this thread and it seems most are recommending ig index and people have said that it is what Richard recommends and uses in his examples. So I was surprised to open my parcel today to find EVERYTHING is geared to shortspreads.com. The whole manual talks through trading with them and there is even a publicity leaflet for them included. I see also that round-up always has a link to them. So, I take it that it is being pushed due to affiliate links (which I don't fully trust tbh)....so does that mean that the NT manual has been completely re-done I wonder? I would appreciate some feedback please from those who have the manual for awhile, thanks. Also your thoughts on SB through short spreads vs igindex?
Saoirse

Hi

I've just received my NT manual (and am awaiting security question for the private forum).
I have read through large chunks of this thread and it seems most are recommending ig index and people have said that it is what Richard recommends and uses in his examples. So I was surprised to open my parcel today to find EVERYTHING is geared to shortspreads.com. The whole manual talks through trading with them and there is even a publicity leaflet for them included. I see also that round-up always has a link to them. So, I take it that it is being pushed due to affiliate links (which I don't fully trust tbh)....so does that mean that the NT manual has been completely re-done I wonder? I would appreciate some feedback please from those who have the manual for awhile, thanks. Also your thoughts on SB through short spreads vs igindex?
Saoirse

Hi Saoirse,

Shortspreads is a white label affiliate deal for Agora's Shortcut brand, it is Gekko markets platform, Agora make money from every trade you make.
I don't know a great deal about them.

If you are going to use a spreadbetting platform then consider, IG, Capital Spreads (or their white labels like Tradefair) a few people in the forum also use Smart Live Markets but this is on a MT4 platform which can be confusing for a beginner). You need a bigger bank if you're going to use Cap Spreads but they offer you a 2 pip spread instead of a 3 pip spread (IG) which is an advantage.

The advantage of using IG is that they let you start off with 10p stakes which can help you learn things without losing too much money.
You should consider starting off on a demo platform at first.

Also have a look for Black Swan's comments on this thread, he gives a valid opposing view to spreadbetting companies and why you should use a proper forex broker.

Hi Saoirse,

Shortspreads is a white label affiliate deal for Agora's Shortcut brand, it is Gekko markets platform, Agora make money from every trade you make.
I don't know a great deal about them.

If you are going to use a spreadbetting platform then consider, IG, Capital Spreads (or their white labels like Tradefair) a few people in the forum also use Smart Live Markets but this is on a MT4 platform which can be confusing for a beginner). You need a bigger bank if you're going to use Cap Spreads but they offer you a 2 pip spread instead of a 3 pip spread (IG) which is an advantage.

The advantage of using IG is that they let you start off with 10p stakes which can help you learn things without losing too much money.
You should consider starting off on a demo platform at first.

Also have a look for Black Swan's comments on this thread, he gives a valid opposing view to spreadbetting companies and why you should use a proper forex broker.

Hi Rugby trader
Thanks for your response.I have a cap spreads account, but don't want to use it as they only allow £1 min ...(as you say you need more money) Also for compounding they only allow £1 rises in stake (nothing inbetween). I have an old ig account...so not sure if I'll still be allowed to trade 10ps...is there a maximum time period for small stakes?
Rugby trader, do you trade FNT and if so do you SB or trade al a Black Swan (his posts have definately made me think)
Also re smart live markets, I believe they have two MT4 platforms, one of which is for SB and the other not?
If you do trade FNT, do you know has the manual been redone recently (with it all being geared for short spreads)? Thanks again

So your great leader has now cracked a white label deal with Gekko ensuring everytime you take a bet with Gekko he gets a cut...mugs..

So your great leader has now cracked a white label deal with Gekko ensuring everytime you take a bet with Gekko he gets a cut...mugs..

Seems that way. Don't worry BS, we try and guide them along a better S/B path once they get in the private forum, which is nothing to do the they system publisher / writer.

M

Seems that way. Don't worry BS, we try and guide them along a better S/B path once they get in the private forum, which is nothing to do the they system publisher / writer.

M

Worried, moi? If you are spread betting FX on small TFs you are getting creamed, no debate, you guys should be using a forex broker.

I recently bought Forex Net Trap and am currently waiting for access to the private forum. I currently have a 'trial' (demo) account with ShortSpreads as they are only broker I found that does not have a time limit on their demo accounts. I wish the same could be said for other brokers. I will likely switch to another company once I start trading with real money.

I recently bought Forex Net Trap and am currently waiting for access to the private forum. I currently have a 'trial' (demo) account with ShortSpreads as they are only broker I found that does not have a time limit on their demo accounts. I wish the same could be said for other brokers. I will likely switch to another company once I start trading with real money.

If you are waiting to get in the Private Forum why not try Smart Live Markets they have a demo with no fixed time period, it will also come in handy for other things to do with the forum, have a good read of the various forum threads you will get plenty of info and help once you are in.

Hi Rugby trader
Thanks for your response.I have a cap spreads account, but don't want to use it as they only allow £1 min ...(as you say you need more money) Also for compounding they only allow £1 rises in stake (nothing inbetween). I have an old ig account...so not sure if I'll still be allowed to trade 10ps...is there a maximum time period for small stakes?
Rugby trader, do you trade FNT and if so do you SB or trade al a Black Swan (his posts have definately made me think)
Also re smart live markets, I believe they have two MT4 platforms, one of which is for SB and the other not?
If you do trade FNT, do you know has the manual been redone recently (with it all being geared for short spreads)? Thanks again

Yes, that is an annoying thing with Cap Spreads.
With IG you can ask to be put back on their Trade Sense program so you can trade 10p again for a little while I think you're allowed to this a total of 2 or 3 times.

I do trade a form of FNT (FNT itself is not as profitable as their marketing claims, FNT made money last year but nowhere near what they're claiming as they don't include the last 3 losing months, caveat emptor)

I don't currently trade with a proper forex broker but I am looking at moving too one soon to try it out to see how much better than a SB company it is. There's just a couple of free money offers with some other SB companies i'm going to snap up before I try a proper broker.

The manual has been re-done, the original was geared towards IG. If you look around the site to find out a bit more Gekko there aren't too many positive comments that I can find.

Hi

I'm still waiting for access to the forum. I answered my security questions 4 days ago but have not heard anything further. I really would like to get on there today/tomorrow if possible as I have some questions (general and would like to find out re the more successful methods as I bought it to trade those) and would like to start by Monday. Is SA Trader the only one who can give access? Thanks

Saoirse

Hi

I'm still waiting for access to the forum. I answered my security questions 4 days ago but have not heard anything further. I really would like to get on there today/tomorrow if possible as I have some questions (general and would like to find out re the more successful methods as I bought it to trade those) and would like to start by Monday. Is SA Trader the only one who can give access? Thanks

Saoirse

The guys running the forum have full time jobs etc, etc they will get back to you. My advice would be is just be patient it will be worth the wait I can vouch for that myself

Hi Mark, I also bought the system a few days back. I have also sent you a private message with a rerquest to join. If possible, i would also like to start trading by Monday so would really appreciate it if you could send me the security question.

Many thanks,

Mesh