Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Hi Mark,
Many thanks to you and all involved for your NT variants info and your excellent spreadsheet. Used HNT40 today, closing just after 8.30 for a nice 19pips. Keeping my eye on a few of the other variants as well. Will let you know my results in due course.

Cheers .....Frank

Hi,
I am also new in trading. I bought the Forex Net Trap System two weeks ago and I have not been successful so far and I am looking for support. I know there is a potential in this. I just need help in finding it. Is there anyone out there who can help, or should I just give up now and return the product to get my money back?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi,
I am also new in trading. I bought the Forex Net Trap System two weeks ago and I have not been successful so far and I am looking for support. I know there is a potential in this. I just need help in finding it. Is there anyone out there who can help, or should I just give up now and return the product to get my money back?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi - suggest you look back through the recent pages of this thread for Marks instructions on joining the private forum . In its basic form Net Trap hasn't been performing that well recently ,however in the private forum you will find many (over 250
last count I'm aware of) Net trappers trading variants of this system with a substantially improved success rate . Hope to see you on the other side , in the mean time ,if you feel driven to trade the basic system would reccomend you do so on minimal stakes or better still on a demo account. Being new to trading you've a lot to learn (actually it never stops !) the info in the private forum is there to help you .

Thank you do much for your quick reply. But I am a real novice at this. Could youplease tell me how to look back on a "thread"?

Thank you for your patience

Hi - suggest you look back through the recent pages of this thread for Marks instructions on joining the private forum . In its basic form Net Trap hasn't been performing that well recently ,however in the private forum you will find many (over 250
last count I'm aware of) Net trappers trading variants of this system with a substantially improved success rate . Hope to see you on the other side , in the mean time ,if you feel driven to trade the basic system would reccomend you do so on minimal stakes or better still on a demo account. Being new to trading you've a lot to learn (actually it never stops !) the info in the private forum is there to help you .

Thank you do much for your quick reply. But I am a real novice at this. Could youplease tell me how to look back on a "thread"?

Thank you for your patience

No problem - We all start somewhere - go to the bottom of the page you will see links to previous pages in this thread -the most recent copy of Marks joining instructions are on page 624 - follow the instructions - you will need to be patient -Mark and SA trader
administer the forum on top of their Trading and their day jobs it usually takes a day or two. Good luck- hopefully it will set you on the right track.

OK. I will take it from there. You have been most helpful and I will wait to see if I hear from them by the end of the week. Thanks again and Have a pleasant day (or night as it is for me).

OK. I will take it from there. You have been most helpful and I will wait to see if I hear from them by the end of the week. Thanks again and Have a pleasant day (or night as it is for me).

Get your money back and go learn something proper with Trader_Dante, don't have a clue what his rooms like but am certain you'll learn more from it than Net Trap..
Sincerely

And if you seriously don't know how to look back on a thread, click on the descending numbers at the bottom of the page! You serious?

Really? So your advice, based on your many years of trading experience, is that beginners should start in the forex game with an SB firm as opposed to opening a micro account with for example fxcm? So, initially your "beginners" would be paying twice as much for a trade as they need to and not getting NDD or 'at best' fills...

IMHO you sound like someone with low confidence and self esteem..... It's a shame you can't be nice to other people, you may (or may not) have money but you certainly dont know what the meaning of living a 'rich' life is all about.

IMHO you sound like someone with low confidence and self esteem..... It's a shame you can't be nice to other people, you may (or may not) have money but you certainly dont know what the meaning of living a 'rich' life is all about.

why poke the bear over a week after this argument?
it's pointless.

(not that i'm implying you really are a bear BS)

why poke the bear over a week after this argument?
it's pointless.

(not that i'm implying you really are a bear BS)

Just looking back through the forum (bored at work!) noticed his post and thought he might need a little life coaching :D

Hello! Anybody about?

Did any of you Net Trappers get to be beta testers for Dick's latest offering -

Newsnight Trader ?

10 minutes at 10pm sounds like my cup of tea.

:clap:

Anyone?

Hello! Anybody about?

Did any of you Net Trappers get to be beta testers for Dick's latest offering -

Newsnight Trader ?

10 minutes at 10pm sounds like my cup of tea.

:clap:

Anyone?

It's taken us 7 months to pull 100% more returns out of FNT than the official version (999 pips to last week for 2010 vs 423 for FNT!) .

Have not the time or energy to figure out how to get the new one to work once the 2010 curve fitting doesn't work in 2011 live market!!

All going well we have a guestimate of +1500 pips for FNT variants in 2011.

M

Hi Mark, SA Trader, members of the NT private forum, relatives and friends.

The names One, Ruby One. I'm new to the forum as of a day or so and wish to introduce myself briefly. I see from my initial readings, that there's a fair bit to read up and catch up on. However, am genuinely excited about doing so.

Have been 'trappin' for 5 months religiously and until last month, was going very well. I joined the forum to see if the ideas that I have been 'messing with' were being tested in this forum. I must say that I am blown away by what I found. I want to digest further before asking any questions and adding my thoughts, in case they have already been asked or tested and rebuked.

Also, I am not entirely sure how the posting system works, as I haven't until now been up for joining a forum, so apologies if this first effort goes in the wrong place.

Regs
R1

Welcome Ruby One,

Nice to meet you. You sound as excited as I am about this. WOW five month going good! Did you find out what happened last month?

For Ruby One, we don't add anything new and improved here since August 2010, as we launched a private members only forum in late July. If you think this is good you will be truly blown away with the work in the private forum. ;)

Joining instructions below.

M

And again :

Yes my tip is Join the private forum asap. Details below. Wait until you have the manual in your hands though, without it you wont be able to answer the security question.

For those finding there way here via google and wish to join the new private forum where all the action is. Joining instructions if you own a copy of Forex Net Trap.

1) go here to this link ;

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-private-forums/

2) You will see a list of private forums, starting with "Real Live Trading" , 2nd from the bottom is ours "Forex Net Trap" the text looks like this ;

Forex Net Trap (XX Viewing)
A private forum for the discussion of Forex Net Trap.
Request access "here" if you wish to join.

3) On the "Request access "here" if you wish to join" click on the "here" link.

4) Forex Net Trap Members is the third one down (Fourth is Forex Signal Providers, please don't apply to join that one). To the right of each Forum name is a column that says "join" and a circle that if you click will turn into a blue dot.

Once you have the blue dot go to the bottom of the screen and in the centre is another button that says"Join Group" .

Click this, then you get another screen where you can leave a cheery polite message and click another button, but I cant remember now what that is called so if you fail this last bit you are beyond help!

5) After you have done this send a PM to SA Trader and request the security question for entry.

6) Once you have received the security question reply to SA Trader in a PM with the answer then wait a few days and you should have access. Both SA Trader and myself have full time jobs so please be patient.

M

Hi, new here, was thinking of buying the FNT system, is it still on sale? thought i seen on this thread it was being pulled in aug 2010?

Also, What would be the best forex Trading account to register with, say with a start bank of £1000

Hi, new here, was thinking of buying the FNT system, is it still on sale? thought i seen on this thread it was being pulled in aug 2010?

Yes its still for sale. A quick Google will find you a link to purchase. Still being knocked out for 247 of our english pounds.

Also, What would be the best forex Trading account to register with, say with a start bank of £1000

Richard suggests using IG Index, a lot of people use this, including myself; its simple, straight forward and gives you all the info you need to get started. Plus you can register online and theres no need to send any documentation off like some SB companies require. Some people dont like the spread that IG takes but thats just personal preference. Try it, you can always move somewhere else later on.
HTH
Nick

Yes its still for sale. A quick Google will find you a link to purchase. Still being knocked out for 247 of our english pounds.

Richard suggests using IG Index, a lot of people use this, including myself; its simple, straight forward and gives you all the info you need to get started. Plus you can register online and theres no need to send any documentation off like some SB companies require. Some people dont like the spread that IG takes but thats just personal preference. Try it, you can always move somewhere else later on.
HTH
Nick

Thanks for your help. After reading through it, with a start bank of £1500 and using his 2% risk, i would be trading at £1 per pip, i think i have got this right? I will go for this and see how i get on.

No problem. If you want a lower spread use someone like Capital Spreads think they are 2 pips spread on a buy compared to IG who are 3. Doesnt sound like much but depends how much trading you plan on doing.

The amount you wish to place per pip is up to you. If you open an IG account you can trade 10p a pip for the first 2 weeks; 20p a pip for the next 2 weeks; then trade at 50p a pip thereafter. Gives you chance to learn the system and understand the market without needing a hefty pot. Financially theres no need to hold £1500 in an account that doesnt pay interest. Place a big enough portion in there to allow you to make the trades you want, but then hold the rest in an account that pays some interest. That way you gain a small amount and if you have some losing trades you can always transfer some more money over. What is a big enough amount, well, thats up to you Im afraid!

Good luck and enjoy the ride, cos its great fun and profitable too!!! :)

Nick

Don't open an account with IG to trade forex of small time frames, open a micro account with, for example, fxcm. Do not buy into the bu115hit of "but spread betting is tax free" etc...most of you part-timers will not have to worry re. the extra tax until you make an extra ten grand, which you won't. If you go with an SB firm for this type of trading you will give them half of your potential profits. Only spreadbet forex from a position or swing basis and (if) you're that successful tax (avoidance) becomes an issue.