Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

ok Mark thanks. Already sent him a PM.

S.

Just about to PM you. You need to send a PM to SA Trader requesting the security question and then wait for a reply, then answer, then if correct you will be "activated".

We have full time day jobs, 240 members and 45 applicaints waiting to join, please be patient.

M

Hi Steww75, and Clavicleps,

Thanks for the information. Stew ,its good to know someone is using it and that it can work so I will try it soon. I used to trade DIT but am now thinking of trying out FNT when I sort out the early start. I have an account with IG but no funds yet. Cheers Rich 3

Hi Steww75, and Clavicleps,

Thanks for the information. Stew ,its good to know someone is using it and that it can work so I will try it soon. I used to trade DIT but am now thinking of trying out FNT when I sort out the early start. I have an account with IG but no funds yet. Cheers Rich 3

I think FNT is much more of a long term option than DIT - and this is thanks to the hard work of Mark and others on the private forum (plus Richard Hill's original idea)

Joined this forum sometime ago but i am still waiting to see some sensible discussions on how others have improved their chances of profits on fnt.
Todate nothing,very disappointing

Just about to PM you. You need to send a PM to SA Trader requesting the security question and then wait for a reply, then answer, then if correct you will be "activated".

We have full time day jobs, 240 members and 45 applicaints waiting to join, please be patient.

M

Greetings M,
Bought FNT 27th Oct - Saw your previous joining instructions & PM'd SAT re: private question yesterday. Just checking with you to see if I'm in the waiting room.

Hope to be using variants to reduce losses.

Cheers

Kush

Joined this forum sometime ago but i am still waiting to see some sensible discussions on how others have improved their chances of profits on fnt.
Todate nothing,very disappointing

You are obviously happy with how you trade FNT so stick with it. Me personally am more than 100% up where FNT should have gained me since June so very happy. Not all where about to trade the few good months in Q1/Q2 and only got into FNT in Late May / June when it has had a rubbish streak since pretty much.

M

You are obviously happy with how you trade FNT so stick with it. Me personally am more than 100% up where FNT should have gained me since June so very happy. Not all where about to trade the few good months in Q1/Q2 and only got into FNT in Late May / June when it has had a rubbish streak since pretty much.

M

Hello mark,
Thats not the point, surely the function of the forum is to encouage and share proven ideas with all the members to improve everybodys chances in todays market

Hello mark,
Thats not the point, surely the function of the forum is to encouage and share proven ideas with all the members to improve everybodys chances in todays market

True, but I would say the 5% who do have ideas do share them an 95% have little ideas and are happy to follow.

Why not post your ideas on a relivent thread if you have not already? Most FNT traders are like me and are very new to Forex Trading but not everyone has the ability to think outside of the box.

I assume you have read all the threads on the forum? A lot i know.

M

True, but I would say the 5% who do have ideas do share them an 95% have little ideas and are happy to follow.

Why not post your ideas on a relivent thread if you have not already? Most FNT traders are like me and are very new to Forex Trading but not everyone has the ability to think outside of the box.

I assume you have read all the threads on the forum? A lot i know.

M

yes Mark I have read quite a lot.I only started trading in April past First adventute was with fnt.When it started to make losses I wanted to know why. So I studied hard. fibs support and resistance and trends on the various time frames. Hence learned to tweak the net trap as it lead us at 6 30am right into support on a buy day or resistance on a sell day.
I set up the fib lines along with bol bands for entry and exit.It really improves the system .
This is the sort of thing that I would like to see discussed so we can all make good profits most days.
R
Regards Ron

yes Mark I have read quite a lot.I only started trading in April past First adventute was with fnt.When it started to make losses I wanted to know why. So I studied hard. fibs support and resistance and trends on the various time frames. Hence learned to tweak the net trap as it lead us at 6 30am right into support on a buy day or resistance on a sell day.
I set up the fib lines along with bol bands for entry and exit.It really improves the system .
This is the sort of thing that I would like to see discussed so we can all make good profits most days.
R
Regards Ron

sorry mark rstistance on a buy day and support on a sell day

Greetings M,
Bought FNT 27th Oct - Saw your previous joining instructions & PM'd SAT re: private question yesterday. Just checking with you to see if I'm in the waiting room.

Hope to be using variants to reduce losses.

Cheers

Kush

SA Trader is away on business for a few days do I am doing entries this week for any applications over the weekend or today. Have Pm'ed you the security question this evening.

M

Hi Mark,

Have PM'd you about joining the private forum last week but you didn't send me the secret question. Can you please send it tonight so I can answer you?

Thanks
Steve

Hi flinteng,
Welcome to T2W.
In my experience, money back guarantees aren't worth the paper they're written on. So much so in fact, that I'd put more faith and trust in someone who didn't offer one than someone who does. Nobody can account for how somebody else trades so, if you buy this course or strategy and you fail to make money with it, almost certainly you'll be told that's because you didn't follow the strategy to the letter and therefore it's your own fault. To be fair to the vendor, this is likely to be true - regardless of whether their product is any good or not. Additionally, you are quite correct in spotting the obvious flaw in their marketing, namely that the size of any gains must relate and be proportional to the size of your account. If it's a signal service or bespoke software, you could ask for a free trial for a month or so. Obviously, if the system works well, you'll only be too happy to throw loads of money at the vendor to buy the system outright at the end of the trial. They'll almost certainly refuse this request though, leaving you to draw your own conclusions about the likely profitability of the system.
Tim.

i've bought several products from agora/shortcut and i have to say they are fantastic when it comes to refunds. twice i have requested a refund and i have never had to explain my reasons or provide any proof. they are 100% genuine.

Joining Instructions bumped forward

M

And again :

Yes my tip is Join the private forum asap. Details below. Wait until you have the manual in your hands though, without it you wont be able to answer the security question.

For those finding there way here via google and wish to join the new private forum where all the action is. Joining instructions if you own a copy of Forex Net Trap.

1) go here to this link ;

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-private-forums/

2) You will see a list of private forums, starting with "Real Live Trading" , 2nd from the bottom is ours "Forex Net Trap" the text looks like this ;

Forex Net Trap (XX Viewing)
A private forum for the discussion of Forex Net Trap.
Request access "here" if you wish to join.

3) On the "Request access "here" if you wish to join" click on the "here" link.

4) Forex Net Trap Members is the third one down (Fourth is Forex Signal Providers, please don't apply to join that one). To the right of each Forum name is a column that says "join" and a circle that if you click will turn into a blue dot.

Once you have the blue dot go to the bottom of the screen and in the centre is another button that says"Join Group" .

Click this, then you get another screen where you can leave a cheery polite message and click another button, but I cant remember now what that is called so if you fail this last bit you are beyond help!

5) After you have done this send a PM to SA Trader and request the security question for entry.

6) Once you have received the security question reply to SA Trader in a PM with the answer then wait a few days and you should have access. Both SA Trader and myself have full time jobs so please be patient.

M