Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Keep in mind that the best professional traders, those that are the cream-of-the-crop, the very best-of-the-best, the most elite traders in the world are accomplishing 3-8%

Keep in mind that the best professional traders, those that are the cream-of-the-crop, the very best-of-the-best, the most elite traders in the world are accomplishing 3-8%

3-8% per? Where do all these random statistics come from?

Re: Forex Net Trap

Hi DHD, i would say keep it if you havn't already shipped it back. It's been a quite Jul, Aug & Sep but i still banked £320, £78 and £96 from £2 trading on ShortSpreads.com

Platform is new and i only really joined for the bonus cash offer. Just wish i could automate trading on the system. 6.30am starts are killing my sex life, well i'm married so it's pretty much non existant but early nights have been key to be getting trades on in time.

thanks

If you want an automated system at this time of day try out Forex Morning Trade in conjunction with FNT. The ea on MT4 does all the work for you. You can read more in this thread http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/101770-forexmorningtrade-journal.html Not saying it's better, but it seems to work for now.

hi there,
i am relatively new to trading and have been spreadbetting / trading for about 6 months.
I hve recently read about a thing called "richard hill forex net trap" that promises to show you a system to make moey on us$/£ trading with just 10-15 mins. Early morning trading. They want to charge me £250 to sign up but what they do not tell me is how much deposit money i would need in my trading account to make £10-20 per pipp trades. I suspect i would need to have a large amount lodged to do this.
The promoter (agora) ofers money back guarantee but not of coarse the money i loose.
Does anybody have any experience of this system?:d

pl dont......:!:

Re: Richard Hill Forex Net Trap - Tweeks?

Hi all

that’s three 30 pts losses in a row or 4 if including a smaller loss

has anyone managed to successfully retune the system to increase the probability of success

I have been using the advanced techique well before it was launched ie was using something similar

but what is needed an edge for entering i have tried number of methods but nothing good

if there are like minded traders out there battling the same issue let me know your thoughts

Thank you

Hi all

has anyone managed to successfully retune the system to increase the probability of success

I have been using the advanced techique well before it was launched ie was using something similar

but what is needed an edge for entering i have tried number of methods but nothing good

if there are like minded traders out there battling the same issue let me know your thoughts

Thank you

join the private forum nd yu will be exposed to a world of choices that will help yur trading and make it work significantly better- with seasoned veterans to guide you.. welcome to the dark side :LOL:

Hi all

Thank you

dont normally post on this thread and am not really up to date on it,but just to point out 4 loses ina row is nothing,if you believe in the system is just part of an equity curve. If you cant deal with 4 loses ina row dont trade

Hi all

Thank you

Since FNT went live the longest consecuative run of losses was six in a row of which 5 where full -30 stop outs.

So we have three more trades this week to break that record! As Falsh says, it happens, as does the 13 wins in a row we have had.

But on the private forum you would have had tips and tactics that avoided one of these losses.

M

Hi

Thank you for all the responses.

How can I get access to the private forum so I can discuss ideas with like minded traders ?

thank you

Joining Instructions bumped forward

M

Yes my tip is Join the private forum asap. Details below. Wait until you have the manual in your hands though, without it you wont be able to answer the security question.

For those finding there way here via google and wish to join the new private forum where all the action is. Joining instructions if you own a copy of Forex Net Trap.

1) go here to this link ;

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-private-forums/

2) You will see a list of private forums, starting with "Real Live Trading" , 2nd from the bottom is ours "Forex Net Trap" the text looks like this ;

Forex Net Trap (XX Viewing)
A private forum for the discussion of Forex Net Trap.
Request access "here" if you wish to join.

3) On the "Request access "here" if you wish to join" click on the "here" link.

4) Forex Net Trap Members is the third one down (Fourth is Forex Signal Providers, please don't apply to join that one). To the right of each Forum name is a column that says "join" and a circle that if you click will turn into a blue dot.

Once you have the blue dot go to the bottom of the screen and in the centre is another button that says"Join Group" .

Click this, then you get another screen where you can leave a cheery polite message and click another button, but I cant remember now what that is called so if you fail this last bit you are beyond help!

5) After you have done this send a PM to SA Trader and request the security question for entry.

6) Once you have received the security question reply to SA Trader in a PM with the answer then wait a few days and you should have access. Both SA Trader and myself have full time jobs so please be patient.

M

Thank you - done!

I have been trading Net Trap for several months now but want to be able to discuss techniques/methodolgies on improving the entry and exit points for trades.

Hopefully look forward to approval

thank you

join the private forum nd yu will be exposed to a world of choices that will help yur trading and make it work significantly better- with seasoned veterans to guide you.. welcome to the dark side :LOL:

Hello there yes I use bollinger bands set at 12 and 2.0
Added to this fibs on the most recent high and low on the one hour chart.
I trade depending on general trend if the fib lines up with or is close to the high or low of boll band.
Averaging about 100 pips a week with this.
I exit after the candle fails to make a lower low or higher high on the second attempt.
The system is good for trading hours and usually will give you 20 pips no problem but the above extra refinements really help. No guarntees of course as sometimes everything goes pear shaped.
I look for reasons not to trade first and only if it looks ok and is not ranging I go for it.
Hope this helps

Some advice please. I currently use Gekko as a trading platform. Would Gekko charts allow FNT to work there. Does anyone use Gekko for FNT? I would like to continue with them as they have guaranteed stops and small spreads at certain times, but I am aware that IG Index seems to be the preferred platform.

Some advice please. I currently use Gekko as a trading platform. Would Gekko charts allow FNT to work there. Does anyone use Gekko for FNT? I would like to continue with them as they have guaranteed stops and small spreads at certain times, but I am aware that IG Index seems to be the preferred platform.

Use any spreadbetting platform you choose FNT is a method and has no requirement for a specific broker.Although many Net Trappers started off with IG as per Richard Hills suggestion (nothing to do with a commision -nudge nudge) a good many have found better service elswhere. Would reccomend you to 'sign up' to the private forum where folks have shared their experiences with different platforms and a whole lot more.

Hi Rich 3

I currently use Gekko and FNT works fine. There is an instruction video from the system inventor you can watch showing you how to place a trade. I don't find it as user friendly as IG Index though and I'm only using it for FNT (and DIT) as it allows smaller stakes and I'm working through the Gekko bonus.
As soon as I can, I'm off!:LOL:
Stew

Hi Mark,

I've applied for the private forum a few days ago but never heard from you. Please add me.

Thanks
Steve

Hi Mark,

I've applied for the private forum a few days ago but never heard from you. Please add me.

Thanks
Steve

Just about to PM you. You need to send a PM to SA Trader requesting the security question and then wait for a reply, then answer, then if correct you will be "activated".

We have full time day jobs, 240 members and 45 applicaints waiting to join, please be patient.

M