Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

For those finding there way here via google and wish to join the new private forum where all the action is. Joining instructions if you own a copy of Forex Net Trap.

1) go here to this link ;

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-private-forums/

2) You will see a list of private forums, starting with "Real Live Trading" , at the bottom is ours "Forex Net Trap" the text looks like this ;

Forex Net Trap (XX Viewing)
A private forum for the discussion of Forex Net Trap.
Request access "here" if you wish to join.

3) On the "Request access "here" if you wish to join" click on the "here" link.

4) Forex Net Trap Members is the second one down (Third is Forex Signal Providers, please don't apply to join that one). To the right of each Forum name is a column that says "join" and a circle that if you click will turn into a blue dot.

Once you have the blue dot go to the bottom of the screen and in the centre is another button that says"Join Group" .

Click this, then you get another screen where you can leave a cheery polite message and click another button, but I cant remember now what that is called so if you fail this last bit you are beyond help!

5) After you have done this send a PM to SA Trader and request the security question for entry.

6) Once you have received the security question reply to SA Trader in a PM with the answer then wait a few days and you should have access. Both SA Trader and myself have full time jobs so please be patient.

M

I say old chap, would you mind deleting your post - I can't see what its got to do with this thread!!!

Rereading the forex roundup email, it sounds like it will be an enhanced version of Net Trap. Yes/ No?

:confused:

No we think it's just coming bundled with FX Friday and another Agora product as a package deal. If you get the round up eamils you must have the manual. Why don't you join the Private forum?

M

M

With over 6 years of international sales experience in the alternative fuel industry, Ms. Patterson has introduced products to over 9 countries around the world, including key markets such as India and Pakistan where she grew sales in those markets year over year by more than 50%.

And then I said........please no more cheese, I've have far to much I will have bad dreams. Look..................a baby wolf.

M

Yes Mark its RH's own regular 'newsletter' designed to keep the moderately interested, well..... moderately interested in his forex schemes

Ref Forex Net Trap
I am currently trading this system.
My results for last week were + 129 pips as follows;are;
13th +50
14th +38
15th +28 – @ 6.30 it was apparent the Market was heading North in the short term.So I waited until situation reversed, and opened trade at 7.15
16th -12 – Fake break out day, so when I saw market moving against me I closed trade for a small loss.
17th +25

Ref Forex Net Trap
The System signals gave today as a Buy day.
However, the candle pattern and my Western technical indicator suggested otherwise.
So,I abstained from trading today.
Just as well,prices moved up briefly initially to a resistance level(making +20 pips?)then plunged down,I think,to hit the stop loss at -30 pips.
Another Fake breakout day.
Maybe the System is too simplistic!!

Ref Forex Net Trap
However, the candle pattern and my Western technical indicator suggested otherwise.
Just as well,prices moved up briefly initially to a resistance level(making +20 pips?)then plunged down,I think,to hit the stop loss at -30 pips.

Welcome to the forum Zagger - the system is as you say too simplistic - however its important to remember just who and what it was designed for-- in its original form its just about 'fit for purpose' but for those who can nurse their trades -have an understanding of trading in general - it can be made to perform a good deal better-
(I had a small 14 pip profit from my trade at NT time) -that is the purpose of this forum -to exchange ideas and methods of improving NT .

Ref Forex Net Trap

what is a western technical indicator?

Ref Forex Net Trap

Welcome Zagger.

Now spend some time reading the forum, especially all the variants available. No need to reinvent the wheel, just read it all first and you will see we worked it out a long time ago, and there are some very good variants available

what is a western technical indicator?

There are a number of technical indicators Zagger may be reffering to -however I would suggest you learn what a divergence is -(go to baby pips .com) . Were you to have noticed the divergence you may well have stayed out of the trade or gone v.cautiously

ps. you're probably not the only one that needs to learn about divergence.

Last edited:
For those finding there way here via google and wish to join the new private forum where all the action is. Joining instructions if you own a copy of Forex Net Trap.

1) go here to this link ;

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-private-forums/

2) You will see a list of private forums, starting with "Real Live Trading" , at the bottom is ours "Forex Net Trap" the text looks like this ;

Forex Net Trap (XX Viewing)
A private forum for the discussion of Forex Net Trap.
Request access "here" if you wish to join.

3) On the "Request access "here" if you wish to join" click on the "here" link.

4) Forex Net Trap Members is the second one down (Third is Forex Signal Providers, please don't apply to join that one). To the right of each Forum name is a column that says "join" and a circle that if you click will turn into a blue dot.

Once you have the blue dot go to the bottom of the screen and in the centre is another button that says"Join Group" .

Click this, then you get another screen where you can leave a cheery polite message and click another button, but I cant remember now what that is called so if you fail this last bit you are beyond help!

5) After you have done this send a PM to SA Trader and request the security question for entry.

6) Once you have received the security question reply to SA Trader in a PM with the answer then wait a few days and you should have access. Both SA Trader and myself have full time jobs so please be patient.

M

Our top variant made +77 pips last week compared to VNT (Vanila Forex Net Trap) gaining +18 pips. It has also now banked over 600 pips since June 2010, set and forget optimised to the Net Trap system. Same, set at 6.30 , check / close @ 8.30.

We also have part managed tweaked VNT trading plans which when combined with variants help reduce losses and had you followed my no trade tip for thursday you would have also made another 23 pips.

I personally made over +107 pips last week using our trading plans and this is still 85% set and forget with minimum screen time, during the trading session I am making breakfast and preparing the kids for school and come 8am I leave the house to do the school run. So checking the screen and adjusting to our Net Trap variant trading tips once every 1/2 hour until 8am was a stress free way to bank 107 pips @ £4 pip.

M

Ref Forex Net Trap
Today was a Buy day, according to the manual instructions.
Normally I monitor any trades with my own additional controls ( I am not a member of any private forumn by the way).
That way, for instance last week I made 129 pips
But today I thought I'll trust the Man with the Plan.
So, I did “Set & Forget”,(although my own indicaters did’nt look good for a buying day.)
I set the trade at 50p/pip (wise move)
To ensure I did'nt tinker, I went for a walk to get a newspaper, leaving my computer screen unattended.
BIG, BIG MISTAKE!!!
It should read “Set & Regret System”
The chart never seriously threatened to head North.
After a few minutes bouncing up & down, the chart plunged South for a superb selling day.
Needless to say, I was stopped out, whilst I was out.
I have to say, in my opinion,unless you can add some serious revisions/controls to the Forex Net Trap system, as it stands, it's not much better than tossing a coin, in fact that method might have edge.
This is hardly fair on newbie purchasers of this system.