Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Overslept! But, yes a no trade really. However I cheated and just a £1 MNT trade.
Didn't look like it was going to trigger so closed trade at 8:15.
Bit dull at the mo!

Bladeswimmer. I wouldn't trade MNT anymore if I were you. I know you are waiting to get on the private forum and you will soon enough but I feel I should just warn you that MNT is the worse performing of all 15 variants. Even FNT (VNT) beats MNT.

After nearly 12 weeks now MNT sits @ -19 pips. Our best performer is still nudging 300 pips for almost 12 weeks.

If you are all wanting a better banking variant freebie try LNT33S (LIttle Net Trap 33S) which is in the top 5.

LNT33S is limit 15 , stop buy order 30 , stop sell order 33.

This has banked +187 pips over 12 weeks (1 day to go to complete 12 weeks).

So once again development has been rapid for variants, but please please please don't trade MNT, it will drag your bank down unless you hit a good run which it had when I first thought of it.

Regards

Mark

Last edited:
Bladeswimmer. I wouldn't trade MNT anymore if I where you. I know you are waiting to get on the private forum and you will soon enough but I feel I should just warn you that MNT is the worse performing of all 15 variants. Even FNT (VNT) beats MNT.

After nearly 12 weeks now MNT sits @ -19 pips. Our best performer is still nudging 300 pips for almost 12 weeks.

If you are all wanting a better banking variant freebie try LNT33S (LIttle Net Trap 33S) which is in the top 5.

LNT33S is limit 15 , stop buy order 30 , stop sell order 33.

This has banked +187 pips over 12 weeks (1 day to go to complete 12 weeks).

So once again development has been rapid for variants, but please please please don't trade MNT, it will drag your bank down unless you hit a good run which it had when I first thought of it.

Regards

Mark

Thanks Mark Will do. Really appreciate the advice.

Hi Everyone

I have just registered on here this morning. I have been trading the FNT ststem now for 6 months and wondered if I can just join in here

Hi Everyone

I have just registered on here this morning. I have been trading the FNT ststem now for 6 months and wondered if I can just join in here

Phil, I can't see you in the waiting room. I think you have applied to join the wrong private forum. Look again who is the forum leader?

Please read this cut and paste below from yesterday from someone who had been waiting for weeks in the wrong waiting room before we realised. :-0

M

Originally Posted by DaxM
I answered the questions weeks ago. I received this from SA Trader...
"Cool, you are in....
1) go here to this link ;

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-private-forums/

2) You will see a list of private forums, starting with "Real Live Trading" , at the bottom is ours "Forex Net Trap" the text looks like this ;

Forex Net Trap (XX Viewing)
A private forum for the discussion of Forex Net Trap.
Request access "here" if you wish to join.

3) On the "Request access "here" if you wish to join" click on the "here" link.

4) I think next you have to write a short message and submit or something not sure as I did not have to do it but plenty have and are now on the forum.

You should then be on the waiting list to join and I should be able to see you on the list. "

I can see myself on the pending, awaiting approval from the group leader called Sharky. I'm UK based so no problem there.
RegardsDax

A lightbulb moment! :idea:

Dax you muppet! You have requested to join the wrong private forum!!!

Sharky is leader of "Forex Signal Providers" .

You need to apply to join "Forex Net Trap" , it should be the bottom one. Forum leaders sholuld be listed as Sa Trader and Mark120169.

I think I now may have the answer to several others who tell me they are in the waiting room and SAT and I can't see them.

m69 is that you over at MMR ' the net trap manual has got to be the worst written text i have ever seen ' ?

:?:

What is MMR ? No not me. Link please. Interested. As complete S/B novice 12 weeks ago I thought the Net Trap manual was very informitive, but I can see how anyone experienced would not be too impressed.

M

Last edited:
Mark

I have applied for the private members forum. What happens next ? Do I have to ask for security question ? Thanks

Phil, I can't see you in the waiting room. I think you have applied to join the wrong private forum. Look again who is the forum leader?

Please read this cut and paste below from yesterday from someone who had been waiting for weeks in the wrong waiting room before we realised. :-0

M

Originally Posted by DaxM
I answered the questions weeks ago. I received this from SA Trader...
"Cool, you are in....
1) go here to this link ;

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-private-forums/

2) You will see a list of private forums, starting with "Real Live Trading" , at the bottom is ours "Forex Net Trap" the text looks like this ;

Forex Net Trap (XX Viewing)
A private forum for the discussion of Forex Net Trap.
Request access "here" if you wish to join.

3) On the "Request access "here" if you wish to join" click on the "here" link.

4) I think next you have to write a short message and submit or something not sure as I did not have to do it but plenty have and are now on the forum.

You should then be on the waiting list to join and I should be able to see you on the list. "

I can see myself on the pending, awaiting approval from the group leader called Sharky. I'm UK based so no problem there.
RegardsDax

A lightbulb moment! :idea:

Dax you muppet! You have requested to join the wrong private forum!!!

Sharky is leader of "Forex Signal Providers" .

You need to apply to join "Forex Net Trap" , it should be the bottom one. Forum leaders sholuld be listed as Sa Trader and Mark120169.

I think I now may have the answer to several others who tell me they are in the waiting room and SAT and I can't see them.

Thanks for the help. I think (hope) I have done what is needed.

The figures that were quoted in the link from PS says that there was an overall loss for July!

There were a couple of trades that RH did/didn't do that changes those results but I don't like the way his figures are based on a system but are then tweaked to make out they are better.

Mark, I want your system/s;)

Good morning. I have been trading net trap since June , although had to take some time out in July. I used to follow the forum, but never posted as I can't from work. I can read it from there though. Tried a few variants like INT and MNT, but am now just using VNT. I have requested to join the Private forum, and also PMed SA Trader for the question. Hopefully I have done this correctly? Thanks.

Other than looks like another flat MA day, so I am out. GL all.

Good morning. I have been trading net trap since June , although had to take some time out in July. I used to follow the forum, but never posted as I can't from work. I can read it from there though. Tried a few variants like INT and MNT, but am now just using VNT. I have requested to join the Private forum, and also PMed SA Trader for the question. Hopefully I have done this correctly? Thanks.

You are in the waiting room. SA Trader should get back to you. If you have not heard from him by Monday please PM me and I will help. Also check your visitors messages by clicking o your name in blue top righthand corner of the screen. He sometimes posts the question the there but only reply with the answer by PM.

M

The figures that were quoted in the link from PS says that there was an overall loss for July!

There were a couple of trades that RH did/didn't do that changes those results but I don't like the way his figures are based on a system but are then tweaked to make out they are better.

Mark, I want your system/s;)

If you have the manual apply to join the private forum. All my stuff if open to all on there.

M

Good morning.Yes another flat day. Can u enlighten me re INT/MNT/VNT ? if they are covered by previous posts do u have the numbers ? Thanks.

You are in the waiting room. SA Trader should get back to you. If you have not heard from him by Monday please PM me and I will help. Also check your visitors messages by clicking o your name in blue top righthand corner of the screen. He sometimes posts the question the there but only reply with the answer by PM.

M

Thanks Mark, I look forward to it.