Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

For anyone who wants to feel better about themselves, I took a full bath these last two days and it's hurting. I've been trading this since April and am convinced it wins over the long run, but it's still tough to handle 2 straight losses.

Why - it's still only 4% of your bank. Backers of even money shots should expect longer losing runs than 2 on a regular basis.

Overall, I'm 25% up on my trading balance, so not too shabby, but keen to improve the success of the system.

Walk into your local High Street bank and ask them to pay you 75% a year on your current account. :)

HI Mark,
It seems as though you have moved the dial on the win rate for your variant of NT...well done! I'm looking forward to learning about your methods. I am on the waiting list for the private forum, so hopefully will gain entry soon.
For anyone who wants to feel better about themselves, I took a full bath these last two days and it's hurting. I've been trading this since April and am convinced it wins over the long run, but it's still tough to handle 2 straight losses.
Overall, I'm 25% up on my trading balance, so not too shabby, but keen to improve the success of the system.

Yes even Rugby Trader has raised an eyebrow in a post to the community of the results and has expressed a potential to trial a bit of TNTing in sept if this Months results are good too.

They are all slowly turning to the dark side.

M

The force is a bit too strong in Mark.
I think you might not be just Darth Vader but the Emperor as well!

HI Mark,
I am on the waiting list for the private forum, so hopefully will gain entry soon.

Dax,

You maybe another glitcher, the third or forth now. You are posiitve you have gone and requested to join the FNT private forum and left a message in the waiting room? And you can see yourself and your message in there?

Becasue I can see 12 peeps waiting and you are not on the list, and we have one other case just like this too.

I also checked and you are not on the accepted members list so must be in limbo somewhere.

Please double check and post back here, I need to find out why this happens. You are not based out of the UK are you. Mish had this issue first and is in the Jungle somewhere overseas.

Have you also requested the securiry question via PM from SA Trader ?

M

Hi there, apologies if this is a random post, however am having trouble posting while in the office. Not sure if it is a firewall thing, so just testing whether this message gets through.

there have been times where there has been 5 losses in a row.

You are both right. My point was around trading psychology, not long term profitability. Pure NT will always have a sequence of losses which have to be ridden out. I'm keen to understand the adaptation of the system to see if the win rate improves, to minimise the drawdowns.

Dax,

You maybe another glitcher, the third or forth now. You are posiitve you have gone and requested to join the FNT private forum and left a message in the waiting room? And you can see yourself and your message in there?

Becasue I can see 12 peeps waiting and you are not on the list, and we have one other case just like this too.

I also checked and you are not on the accepted members list so must be in limbo somewhere.

Please double check and post back here, I need to find out why this happens. You are not based out of the UK are you. Mish had this issue first and is in the Jungle somewhere overseas.

Have you also requested the securiry question via PM from SA Trader ?

M

I answered the questions weeks ago. I received this from SA Trader...
"Cool, you are in....
1) go here to this link ;

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-private-forums/

2) You will see a list of private forums, starting with "Real Live Trading" , at the bottom is ours "Forex Net Trap" the text looks like this ;

Forex Net Trap (XX Viewing)
A private forum for the discussion of Forex Net Trap.
Request access "here" if you wish to join.

3) On the "Request access "here" if you wish to join" click on the "here" link.

4) I think next you have to write a short message and submit or something not sure as I did not have to do it but plenty have and are now on the forum.

You should then be on the waiting list to join and I should be able to see you on the list. "

I can see myself on the pending, awaiting approval from the group leader called Sharky. I'm UK based so no problem there.
Regards
Dax

I answered the questions weeks ago. I received this from SA Trader...
"Cool, you are in....
1) go here to this link ;

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-private-forums/

2) You will see a list of private forums, starting with "Real Live Trading" , at the bottom is ours "Forex Net Trap" the text looks like this ;

Forex Net Trap (XX Viewing)
A private forum for the discussion of Forex Net Trap.
Request access "here" if you wish to join.

3) On the "Request access "here" if you wish to join" click on the "here" link.

4) I think next you have to write a short message and submit or something not sure as I did not have to do it but plenty have and are now on the forum.

You should then be on the waiting list to join and I should be able to see you on the list. "

I can see myself on the pending, awaiting approval from the group leader called Sharky. I'm UK based so no problem there.
Regards
Dax

A lightbulb moment! :idea:

Dax you muppet! You have requested to join the wrong private forum!!! :LOL:

Sharky is leader of "Forex Signal Providers" .

You need to apply to join "Forex Net Trap" , it should be the bottom one. Forum leaders sholuld be listed as Sa Trader and Mark120169.

I think I now may have the answer to several others who tell me they are in the waiting room and SAT and I can't see them.

:oops:

M

A lightbulb moment! :idea:

Dax you muppet! You have requested to join the wrong private forum!!! :LOL:

Sharky is leader of "Forex Signal Providers" .

You need to apply to join "Forex Net Trap" , it should be the bottom one. Forum leaders sholuld be listed as Sa Trader and Mark120169.

I think I now may have the answer to several others who tell me they are in the waiting room and SAT and I can't see them.

:oops:

M

What an idiot...I shouldn't be allowed to trade!!!
Thanks for pointing that out Mark, look forward to the private forum.
Dax

What an idiot...I shouldn't be allowed to trade!!!
Thanks for pointing that out Mark, look forward to the private forum.
Dax

Was it lonely in that waiting room? Did they offer any refreshments? Is Sharky a nice host?

For anyone else who is upset at waiting for entry into "Forex Net Trap" members.................please make sure you are not sitting in the waiting room of "Forex Signal Providers".

And for fook sake quit spreadbetting.......you can't even enter a forum join request correctly let alone place a trade. You will be placing sell rather than buy, mixing stops with limits ( althouth with Net Trap that wouldn't be a bad thing, you would make more pips!! I shall call that RNT (Reverse Net Trap) and start monitoring it immediately!!!)

M

Last edited:
Can't be much ont telly!

Attachments

• default.png
    default.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 198