Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Cool, thanks for your time again. I might give it a whirl but it will be the last money making system that I buy if it fails!

the secrets of the private forum... revealed

or not...

Attachments

• pf.JPG
    pf.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 422
without revealing all the 'secrets' of NT, and believe me, once you have the book and are in the private forum, theres a whole new world out there

Could this be the signature tune for Net Trap and the forum ?

Yes, but is it a place for total beginners? or is it full of technical speak that will go over the average beginners head?

Come on Jim its free to join, so why worry. And if its in any way technical I would not be there, which may or may not reassure you !

Its a good point to start on your learning curve.

You just ask the nice man politely. He will ask you a question to which an answer will only be known by paying customers of the NT system - you?

Links for application etc. are in Mark's recent explanation of it, a screen or two back.

I may jump into the deep water then once I am able to see if it is possible for me to do the times

Yes, but is it a place for total beginners? or is it full of technical speak that will go over the average beginners head?

Jim.

I had NEVER spreadbetted before 17/5/10 or even had a S/B account. And look what i'm doing!

NT is a good introduction but the clever mind can try and make it work better, and I started this after only 3 weeks of trading.

Now i have 30 + people trading my ideas (ok the figures do work out and are not pie in the sky).

If you like finance, are ok with numbers you will be fine. If you don't understand what the APR % means on a credit card or can't balance your current account then maybe it's best not to S/B.

Just my thoughts.

M

Mark - When you refer to 'what you are doing' do you mean the success you have had?, if so can you elaborate on that? or explain what you mean if it is a different context

I appreciate all the help from you guys, I know it's a chore explaining things and going over questions time and time again from different people.

It seems like you lot are cool so I think it will only be a matter of time before I join you on the other side!

Mark - When you refer to 'what you are doing' do you mean the success you have had?, if so can you elaborate on that? or explain what you mean if it is a different context

I have developed a variant of Forex Net Trap that has out performed FNT by 440% in June and July 2010.

To put this into something you can equate to money, my variant has banked +352 pips vs FNT @ 80 pips for June and July 2010.

So @ say £10 pip (£15k betting pot needed) thats £2720 better performance over two months.

Which means £15k started in June would be sitting @ £18520 at the end of last week. This is why lots opf trappers are now trialing it live with their own money over FNT.

M

I have developed a variant of Forex Net Trap that has out performed FNT by 440% in June and July 2010.

To put this into something you can equate to money, my variant has banked +352 pips vs FNT @ 80 pips for June and July 2010.

So @ say £10 pip (£15k betting pot needed) thats £2720 better performance over two months.

Which means £15k started in June would be sitting @ £18520 at the end of last week. This is why lots opf trappers are now trialing it live with their own money over FNT.

M

Is your variation available anywhere? Maybe in a form understandble only for manual owners? Without the hazzle of waiting for questions, approvals,..... any reaction at all?

Thank you

Hittfeld

Is your variation available anywhere? Maybe in a form understandble only for manual owners? Without the hazzle of waiting for questions, approvals,..... any reaction at all?

Thank you

Hittfeld

You are on the waiting list now Hittfield so shouldn't be too long now. PM SA Trader to hassle him if you have answered the security question.

Sorry my work is for paid up Nutters only, I could have posted it on here a month ago but I was waiting for the private forum.

M

Cool, thanks for your time again. I might give it a whirl but it will be the last money making system that I buy if it fails!

Don't be despondant Jim. NT as a money making system may or may not work for you. However, it may introduce you to the world of trading and open your eyes as to what YOU can acheive once you have learnt how to trade and what style suits you. Give it a go, learn as you go on. There are plenty of people on t2w willing to answer even the most basic questions, so use this resource. A good place to start for you is here http://www.babypips.com/school/ good luck.

I didn't - figured there were too many moves the wrong way.

Has everyone left this board and gone to the private one ?

Has everyone left this board and gone to the private one ?

I don`t know, but I have received admission there finally (...with a little help from my friends...?)

Thanks to everybody who motivated me to keep trying.

Its a whole new universe over there...... Its not my birthday, but I´ve got my presents!!!

Regards

Hittfeld

I don`t know, but I have received admission there finally (...with a little help from my friends...?)

Thanks to everybody who motivated me to keep trying.

Its a whole new universe over there...... Its not my birthday, but I´ve got my presents!!!

Regards

Hittfeld

Excellant. 88 potential live trialers now ready for when I release "I Can't beleive it's not Forex Net Trap.....but it works" in 2011.

Will be a snip @ £246 (1/2 price don't you know). And will including weekly patronising email where I keep you sweet on losing weeks just by mentioning MM% , really big up winning weeks, never give a monthly running total, and am always the right side of indesisive trades so whay can't you acheive my figures?

M

Excellant. 88 potential live trialers now ready for when I release "I Can't beleive it's not Forex Net Trap.....but it works" in 2011.

Will be a snip @ £246 (1/2 price don't you know). And will including weekly patronising email where I keep you sweet on losing weeks just by mentioning MM% , really big up winning weeks, never give a monthly running total, and am always the right side of indesisive trades so whay can't you acheive my figures?

M

HI Mark,
It seems as though you have moved the dial on the win rate for your variant of NT...well done! I'm looking forward to learning about your methods. I am on the waiting list for the private forum, so hopefully will gain entry soon.
For anyone who wants to feel better about themselves, I took a full bath these last two days and it's hurting. I've been trading this since April and am convinced it wins over the long run, but it's still tough to handle 2 straight losses.
Overall, I'm 25% up on my trading balance, so not too shabby, but keen to improve the success of the system.