Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Hell, can't tuck my teeth into this one. Looks like there is enough pulling up to around 15600, but this would face a lot of resistance from the tops a few months ago, at the same time a pull back to 15300 is conceivable. Still, the trend is clear, but there are no news releases for the cable this week. I reckon in most likelihood it would be a kind of an upsloping wedge action ahead.

You're probably right as there has been a clear channel created since early June on the gbpusd with the 50MA pointing upwards, indicates there's more upwards movement possible.

Slow start for GU so far, seems to be limited by 1.5470 which is the high for the month of July.

The core of the Asian session gave a good run up, I expect it to be picked up soon that will push it up well above 1.5470. My cam R3 is 1.5467 and a Fib extension 3 pips below it, once these are taken I can only see a strong up to my cam R4 1.5514, so my target is around there.

Why is Net trap no longer discussed here? Are we done and dusted?

+26 (scaled TNT)

Most are on the private forum now. I see you are still in the waiting to join list so a hassling PM to SA Trader may be required, not sure what they delay is. Have you requested and answered the security question from the NT manual ?

M

+26 (scaled TNT)

Most are on the private forum now. I see you are still in the waiting to join list so a hassling PM to SA Trader may be required, not sure what they delay is. Have you requested and answered the security question from the NT manual ?

M

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply. But I haven't been asked any security question yet?
What do i do now?? Am I left stranded and alone here : (

~Help please!

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply. But I haven't been asked any security question yet?
What do i do now?? Am I left stranded and alone here : (

~Help please!

You need to PM SA Trader. I think the questions were posted on here somewhere.

1.5466 looks rock solid with so many levels confluencing! Left a limit buy here SL 20 TP 68 - 1.5535 at Cam R4 looks equally attractive.

Good night everyone!