Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Mish. I'm sure SAT will have your PM qeustion answer on his PM system to find, should not be a problem.

But YOU have to follow the 2nd part of instructions in post #4478 and request to join the private forum, we can't do this for you. No point in getting upset about it.

Until YOU are on the waiting list to join SAT or me can't alow you entry, there is no "invite" to join option, only "request" to join.

Understand?

M
===========================
So Mark you think I am blind?, you think I can't follow simple instructions? Please keep the patronising school teacher act for your kids, this is not the place.

When it happens, it happens, I am really not 'upset', much more to worry about in my life.

mish

Mish. I'm sure SAT will have your PM qeustion answer on his PM system to find, should not be a problem.

But YOU have to follow the 2nd part of instructions in post #4478 and request to join the private forum, we can't do this for you. No point in getting upset about it.

Until YOU are on the waiting list to join SAT or me can't alow you entry, there is no "invite" to join option, only "request" to join.

Understand?

M
===========================
So Mark you think I am blind?, you think I can't follow simple instructions? Please keep the patronising school teacher act for your kids, this is not the place.

When it happens, it happens, I am really not 'upset', much more to worry about in my life.

mish

Soz Mish. Just trying to help. As a forum leader I can see all 35 new members and 7 pending Join Requests on the private forum and your name is not anywhere so something is going wrong?

Good luck though, see you when you are on, but until you are on the request to join list it wont happen, that's the system. Insidergates had the same issue this morning and he is in now so not sure what's going wrong for you.

M

Members of the board, I feel this is a most appropriate and timely post. Thank you !

Tang me old mucker you are just feeding the beast today. Forget shorts now. 3 Ducks has reversed. 4hr 1hr and 5 min all live candles long now.

M
Yeah those 10pip SLs cause havoc to my discipline, the bloody need for excitement I suppose. Still scratching my head why did I do those trades today, - on balance none had enough evidence to justify the risk. Pencil to paper, will note down my plan and rules and especially when I am using 10pip SLs! "I will behave in my trades, I will behave in my trades, I will behave in my trades". Phew - need just another 97 times more.

Do you guys read this "Shortcut Bulletin" from Glenn Fisher?

If not you may find this bit interesting (got it today):
"Dear Subscriber,

Good email here from Shortcut Reader, Andy...

“Hi Glenn, I was wondering if you could give me some advice as you said you have seen or had experience of most systems out there.

“My girlfriend and I purchased Richard Hill’s Net Trap from you about 5 weeks ago and have put the system in place and are extremely happy with its simplicity and results.

“I’m up at 6:30 to place the trade and doing nothing much for the next 2 hours until I close out the trade if it’s triggered so... I’m looking for another course which I could use in conjunction.

“I have time throughout the trading day also and have time to spend on a system....

blah blah blah

Obviously, Andy’s using Richard Hill’s Forex Net Trap System - but right now, that’s closed and you can’t get in. And it’s going to be closed for a good while longer.

But...

I’m very pleased to be able to tell you that next week I’ll be finally able to give you full details on a new low-price forex system that I think is going to fill the Net Trap gap.

We’ve been testing it, we’ve been tweaking it, and now we’ve pretty much got it right on.

Next week I’ll introduce you to Lee Moore, the chap behind the system and as soon as it’s ready you’ll have the first chance to give it a go.

As I say, I think this is going to be a real hit.

It’s cheap, it’s easy, it’s limited risk, it’s dead quick to do and best of all you only have to do it once a week!"

Excited?

Do you guys read this "Shortcut Bulletin" from Glenn Fisher?

If not you may find this bit interesting (got it today):

Excited?

Just wet meself.;)

A product to fill the Net Trap Gap eh? I didn't know it had a gap.

Anyway, is Andy on this forum, or his girlfriend?

Soz Mish. Just trying to help. As a forum leader I can see all 35 new members and 7 pending Join Requests on the private forum and your name is not anywhere so something is going wrong?

Good luck though, see you when you are on, but until you are on the request to join list it wont happen, that's the system. Insidergates had the same issue this morning and he is in now so not sure what's going wrong for you.

M
Hi mark
I havnt had a reply about joining the private forum yet am i on your list

Also can you tell me what is more profitable mint or mnt
I currently trade mint and int for £2 a pip and pure net trap for £4 a pip
Cheers Dan

Hi mark
I havnt had a reply about joining the private forum yet am i on your list

Also can you tell me what is more profitable mint or mnt
I currently trade mint and int for £2 a pip and pure net trap for £4 a pip
Cheers Dan

Yes you are on the pending list. Have you sent a PM to SA Trader to request the security question? If not do this then he will PM it back to you.

If you answer it correctly he will activate your membership to the private forum.

And the answers to your trading questions will be on the new forum via a spreadsheet in about a weeks time.

M

Ok for those who are still awake. Let's think about tomorrow. 9:30am UK GBP. On the daily chart the trend is up. Today's action is a clear trend up. I would expect a strong move tomorrow up further to the release of the news.

From 11am today, sideways action, either a triangle or a range.

If it's a range, I placed a limit order to buy at 15242 SL x2 size 15 TP 135.

If it's a triangle, I placed a stop order to buy at 15293 x1 size SL 35 TP 84.

The target on both is 15377.

Ok for those who are still awake. Let's think about tomorrow. 9:30am UK GBP. On the daily chart the trend is up. Today's action is a clear trend up. I would expect a strong move tomorrow up further to the release of the news.

=============

You have the award for being the most helpful member, thank you for taking care Tang

mish

M

Well I have PM'd him again tonight.

mish

Hi Tang,

not to pour water on your fire .. let s hope it works.. but consider..

"I would expect a strong move tomorrow up further to the release of the news."

a) what if the news is bad.... - market will likely go down
b) what if the news isnt as good as expected, market may go down, may do nothing
c) what if it is as predicted, market will likely do nothing

cheers

Trying it catch a news trade is very risky for a number of reasons. Not least the fact IG will slip your entry if it's a strong move.

Going to be a quiet morning I think prior to GDP then quiet again until stress test results.