Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Whether it's a (buy) trade or not today, at the moment it seems academic, heading south with some momentum

Whether it's a (buy) trade or not today, at the moment it seems academic, heading south with some momentum

Going back a couple of pages I can't see that it was a trade, as my figures anyhow show 15175 @ 4.00 am, then 15174, and then 15174, then 15173 twice and only on the 6th figure does it start to rise. So at least 3 were against the eventual trend of the 10 figures. That does not follow the system.

Looking at the chart close-up it looks like a dramatic rise was on the way @ 6.45 or so. But pull out to a screen showing the past 12 hours at least, and one can see its still just bumping along the bottom with no dramatic rise or fall visible.

Anyway, I have my cuppa so will sit and watch for a while.

I bet the the chosen few in the private room have another theory - have they got to the tin tea tray down the bannisters yet? :cool:

mish

Going back a couple of pages I can't see that it was a trade, as my figures anyhow show 15175 @ 4.00 am, then 15174, and then 15174, then 15173 twice and only on the 6th figure does it start to rise. So at least 3 were against the eventual trend of the 10 figures. That does not follow the system.

Looking at the chart close-up it looks like a dramatic rise was on the way @ 6.45 or so. But pull out to a screen showing the past 12 hours at least, and one can see its still just bumping along the bottom with no dramatic rise or fall visible.

Anyway, I have my cuppa so will sit and watch for a while.

I bet the the chosen few in the private room have another theory - have they got to the tin tea tray down the bannisters yet? :cool:

mish

And now look what hapened whilst I was writing all that lot - its a no trade day chaps and it was easy to forecast !

mish

Have you applied to join the private forum mish? If you have not clicked the link to apply to join you will not be sitting in the "waiting" room so SA Trader can accept you.

M

Mark, I also PM'd you several days ago as originally instructed.

mish

Some nice PA with GBPUSD. Retail sales up at 0930 BST so be careful if in a trade anyone.

Long @ 66 SL10 TP @80

well that went down like a lead balloon.... too early in the day me thinks

Mark, I also PM'd you several days ago as originally instructed.

mish

Mish. You PM SA Trader for entry, i'm back up. But you are not on the appproved members list and also more importantly not on the waiting to be approved list.

So you have not "applied" to join the private forum yet. We can't gang press you in there, you have to request to join. Read my post #4478 again about how to get on the priovate forum.

M

Mish. You PM SA Trader for entry, i'm back up. But you are not on the appproved members list and also more importantly not on the waiting to be approved list.

So you have not "applied" to join the private forum yet. We can't gang press you in there, you have to request to join. Read my post #4478 again about how to get on the priovate forum.

M

Well, I wrote to SAT earlier today as you requested. But why did I have to go through the rigmarole of answering the question about 3 weeks ago, and be told I was correct and qualified to join, only to find that no record was kept of that?

mish

Long @ 66 SL10 TP @80

well that went down like a lead balloon.... too early in the day me thinks

you know somedays when you know its just not your day..

Had my stop been 0.1 further out, this would now be banking

grrrrr

Well, I wrote to SAT earlier today as you requested. But why did I have to go through the rigmarole of answering the question about 3 weeks ago, and be told I was correct and qualified to join, only to find that no record was kept of that?

mish

Mish. I'm sure SAT will have your PM qeustion answer on his PM system to find, should not be a problem.

But YOU have to follow the 2nd part of instructions in post #4478 and request to join the private forum, we can't do this for you. No point in getting upset about it.

Until YOU are on the waiting list to join SAT or me can't alow you entry, there is no "invite" to join option, only "request" to join.

Understand?

M

Market makers' paradise today: 6:30am, went up to 15200 ask so bids failing by 3pips, 7:13am went down to bid 15149, asks failing by 2pips and then back to 15200. Beware round numbers.