Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Rounded I only got 2 down, not three, see private forum posted my results, where do you differ?

M

Private forum ?

Its so private that even though I answered the question 3 weeks ago and then PM'd mods this week for entry, I am still not a member. Did I miss another question?

mish

to IG customer services.. lets see what they say

Complaint and compensation

Good afternoon/morning.

I wish to raise a complaint on the stability of your platform and request that you compensate me for approx 60 pips of lost profit due to the platform freezing and becoming un-operable

You can see from my account that I opened a short on cable at 303 just before the large drop in price around 8am GMT..

At the same time your platform froze and I was unable to close the deal - I had to log in via mobile phone and close at 253 after it had originally fallen to approx 184. This not only took a very long time - in essence costing me pips, but also indicated that you couldn't confirm the position had been closed once it did finally complete.

This is totally unacceptable in a platform, I'm sure you agree. Therefore I would like tor request you compensate me for the remaining pips.

As Suspected... no joy

Dear

Thank you for your email.

While I can understand your frustration that your screen was frozen, as this was
a problem that occurred on your computer, and not as a result of a problem with
the platform, I am afraid there is nothing we can do with regards to the price
that this trade was closed out at.

As stated previously, the reason our system prevented you from closing out your
position because the buy price that you clicked no longer existed. This is an
automatic system check that is conducted when you click on a price and is there
to prevent your position from being closed out at a different level than the one
you have selected.

With regards to the performance of your computer, I would recommend that you
follow the steps outlined in the previously attached troubleshooting guide as
these steps should help prevent your screen from freezing in the future.

For future reference, the direct line to the dealing desk is +44 (0)20 7896

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

load of old tosh......

Private forum ?

Its so private that even though I answered the question 3 weeks ago and then PM'd mods this week for entry, I am still not a member. Did I miss another question?

mish

yes me too mish, i didn't know it had started. i have answered the question but have heard nothing since, do you know the link for it?

Private forum ?

mish

Have you applied to join the private forum mish? If you have not clicked the link to apply to join you will not be sitting in the "waiting" room so SA Trader can accept you.

M

Have you applied to join the private forum mish? If you have not clicked the link to apply to join you will not be sitting in the "waiting" room so SA Trader can accept you.

M
mark, i applied a few weeks ago but not heard anything since, where is the forum?? mike

yes me too mish, i didn't know it had started. i have answered the question but have heard nothing since, do you know the link for it?

Well, I just go to the front page and link to it from there, but I get a warning message that I must be some kind of alien force trying to infiltrate the secret goings-on of the grand master RH, or somesuch !

I held my white gloves and apron up at the webcam but they were no good for admission either :cheesy:

mish

OK sussed it. The private forum is a whole forum, not just one thread. The main forum link is here :

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-net-trap/

I have security tested it from the wifes laptop and you can't get in without access granted my admin.

If you can't get in it's because you have not been granted access yet. Request to join then send a to PM SA trader and he will ask a security question from the manual. If he is not around or you have not received access from him within 6 hrs or so PM me and I will ask the question.

SA Trader and Mark120169 are private forum admin, SAT full time , M120169 part time.

Edit. If you get a access dineied message above but you have Pm'ed SAT and answered the entry question a while back you may have forgotton to request to join the new private forum. Do it off the link below.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-private-forums/

FNT forum should be the bottom one and click where it says request to join "here".

If you have done all these things you will be waiting for SAT to grant you access, please be patient he must have a lot of PM's to get through. I can see all who are waiting for access to be granted, currently there are 4 peeps waiting. If you want to know if you are on the waitng list PM me and I will confirm if you are on it.

M

Mish and insider ........these are the instructions here above.

M

Rounded I only got 2 down, not three, see private forum posted my results, where do you differ?

M

advanced chart set up. does not show decimals, but i set xxx to show red for down, black for up, see post on other thread. i have 3 red, 7 black. Also, on normal chart, i make the buy at 200, if I was in.

edit, sorry yes 203. need an eye test again.

Last edited: