Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Hi,
I started RH NT in Feb 10 but stopped receiving e-mail updates in June. Last NT update was 21 June 10 and last e-mail was 24 June 10 regarding stops and limits. Since then, nothing. Have e-mailed RH address given on last update report received but so far have not had reply. Have I missed something? Are any other NT users officially subscribed still getting updates etc ok? or is it just me.
I stopped doing pure NT at the end of May due to the markets volatility, which allowed me time to concentrate on developing my spread betting skills more fully on an intraday basis so am intrigued as to how the system has faired for June and July. I got the impression from some of the threads that June wasn't a good month - did NT have a losing month? Am still intent of going back to NT at some stage but not sure its the right time.
Started SB with Barclays but switched to IG shortly after Barclays trading system crashed for nearly a whole day and the phones were jammed for what seemed an eternity trying to cancel trades. Suffice to say IG is an easy trading platform but it requotes a lot whenever price moves quickly which is annoying. Have just joined ODL / FXCM which has no middleman so they claim will eliminate this problem, but have yet to work it to give any feedback. Will let you know it time.
Thanks in advance on info regarding NT

Hi,
I started RH NT in Feb 10 but stopped receiving e-mail updates in June. Last NT update was 21 June 10 and last e-mail was 24 June 10 regarding stops and limits. Since then, nothing. Have e-mailed RH address given on last update report received but so far have not had reply. Have I missed something? Are any other NT users officially subscribed still getting updates etc ok? or is it just me.
I stopped doing pure NT at the end of May due to the markets volatility, which allowed me time to concentrate on developing my spread betting skills more fully on an intraday basis so am intrigued as to how the system has faired for June and July. I got the impression from some of the threads that June wasn't a good month - did NT have a losing month? Am still intent of going back to NT at some stage but not sure its the right time.
Started SB with Barclays but switched to IG shortly after Barclays trading system crashed for nearly a whole day and the phones were jammed for what seemed an eternity trying to cancel trades. Suffice to say IG is an easy trading platform but it requotes a lot whenever price moves quickly which is annoying. Have just joined ODL / FXCM which has no middleman so they claim will eliminate this problem, but have yet to work it to give any feedback. Will let you know it time.

Perhaps you should request to join the PRIVATE FORUM here -

link to PRIVATE FORUMS entry request page

where most of the serious Netters will be discussing such matters, behind closed doors.

:whistling

Hi,

I had the missing weekly update report issue. It was a problem with my email server stopping it arriving and auto deleting it. This was on a @btconnect.com email address, it this what you use?

I solved to by asking Agora to change my update email to my hotmail.com which did not have this problem.

To test this forward your last update to a hotmail or yahoo email address. Then forward it back to your main email address. If it does not arrive back at your normal email address it is something to do with your email providers server auto deleting the email before it arrives.

This is because the FNT update emails are laden with JPegs and adverts and crap that are nothing to do with NT results.

M

Last edited:
Hi,

Yes join the private forum- you will be able to get the official results from others there
but should be getting them from RH. Agora are reputed to be a decent lot , I would first
have a blast at them about your updates , they sold you the system ,and bear part of the responsibility for your continued support .RH's contact e-mail address has changed in recent times the new one will be available to you in the private area. You are not the only one to have 'dropped' off the mailing list

will request to join the private NT forum.
Yes i had a btclick.com account (same type of thing as btconnect) so that maybe the snag. Funny how it accepted RH e-mail for nearly 4 months before just stopping. Will take onboard everyones advice, thanks for the assistance, hope to talk more on the private forum at some stage.

So what's now then, short and slow?

:LOL: No worse....married with a small kiddy now so "that" trading is all on "futures options" , bought now for in exchange for the BMW and 5 bed house to be called in on Fathers day and Birthdays, Xmas etc. :(

M

I keep my finger on the trigger - any sign it is moving further up, I want to go for an aggressive long.