Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Still searching for the cause of that spike. No idea myself. Least my short prediction was correct ;)

Hope IG didn't slip any stops!

Still searching for the cause of that spike. No idea myself. Least my short prediction was correct ;)

Dunno about stop slipping but they slipped my whole bloody order!

That fast it never triggered, guess not enough time for them hedge me... luckily for them! lol

Wondering if there was an early heads up on the Bank of England minutes release at 9.30, might be anticipating bad news?

Make that very bad news!

Luckily even though my stop was not gaurenteed IG managed to acheive it @ 284 for -30 pips.

Funny how they can acheive a stop an a massive drop down over 1 min but can't manage to fill your guys oders?

Fishy!

M

Luckily even though my stop was not gaurenteed IG managed to acheive it @ 284 for -30 pips.

Funny how they can acheive a stop an a massive drop down over 1 min but can't manage to fill your guys oders?

Fishy!

M

I had to manually cancel my order incase it triggered on the opening of the next H1 candle after that drop.

F*****G B*****S

So you got stopped out dead on your SL target, yet my order never got filled.

At least they didn't slip your SL too though Mark.

Anyone else have a short Order to Open with IG that never got filled????

to IG customer services.. lets see what they say

Complaint and compensation

Good afternoon/morning.

I wish to raise a complaint on the stability of your platform and request that you compensate me for approx 60 pips of lost profit due to the platform freezing and becoming un-operable

You can see from my account that I opened a short on cable at 303 just before the large drop in price around 8am GMT..

At the same time your platform froze and I was unable to close the deal - I had to log in via mobile phone and close at 253 after it had originally fallen to approx 184. This not only took a very long time - in essence costing me pips, but also indicated that you couldn't confirm the position had been closed once it did finally complete.

This is totally unacceptable in a platform, I'm sure you agree. Therefore I would like tor request you compensate me for the remaining pips.

Good idea gbdru

I might have to do the same about the non fill of my order.

Oh funny how my long order now gets filled on the Euro with no problems.

Lol, right back to where it was prior to fat man dumping it. And now it continues it's struggle with 1.5303

Wondering if there was an early heads up on the Bank of England minutes release at 9.30, might be anticipating bad news?

Make that very bad news!

what the f...
was long on dollar an euro had to pop out for half hour just got back and bashed what happened :cry:

Not just IG platform then making profits. You Dutch GBdru2 ?

M

ha ha... no.. I just wish I could have that level of impact on the market... makes you wonder just how much he was selling..

Profit? ohhh that would be nice....My profits all go towards the wife's new handbags (we deal in plural :D), school fees and other such 'necessities'.. or so I'm told... :cry:

IG index will palm off the slippages due to fast moving market and the inability to fill orders. I've seen it time and time before. It sucks big time. I moved away from IG a long time ago.

IG index will palm off the slippages due to fast moving market and the inability to fill orders. I've seen it time and time before. It sucks big time. I moved away from IG a long time ago.

IG really are the kings of slippage not just today but in fairly slow moving markets
as well, I like their platform but wonder how many pips are lost over say a year
compared to other brokers who consistantly fill orders at the right level.