Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Yup stayed with it until it met support at around 12900 but should have stuck around ,
missed out on another 60 pips , can't win em all I suppose .

He he. Just realised I made +50 pips today while out on the day job unaware. When I popped on here lunchtime I checked the Cable charts in IG just before going back to the customers up the road.

I look at the indicators and thought this huge drop is going to reverse soon, so @ 12.36 placed a order Buy 15201 , limit 50 , trailing stop Distance 30 Step 10 and walked away.

Blow me it got filled sometime after 2pm and hit the limit just before 4.15.

Nice. And I forgot about it till now!

M

OK sussed it. The private forum is a whole forum, not just one thread. The main forum link is here :

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-net-trap/

I have security tested it from the wifes laptop and you can't get in without access granted my admin.

If you can't get in it's because you have not been granted access yet. Request to join then send a to PM SA trader and he will ask a security question from the manual. If he is not around or you have not received access from him within 6 hrs or so PM me and I will ask the question.

SA Trader and Mark120169 are private forum admin, SAT full time , M120169 part time.

M

Hi Mark120169,

Followed the link but message read "you do not have access to this page " etc. Answered SA Traders question on 25th June, does this mean I have to roll up my trouser leg and click my heels as well? :)

jbu001

Hi Mark120169,

Followed the link but message read "you do not have access to this page " etc. Answered SA Traders question on 25th June, does this mean I have to roll up my trouser leg and click my heels as well? :)

jbu001

No..........but bend over.............only kidding!

Go here, FNT is should be the last one. Click on the request to join "here" underneath. SA Trader will get you in ASAP.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-private-forums/

Please be paitient with him he must have loads of PM's to sift though now to remember who has asnwered correclty for entry and who hasn't etc.

M

Last edited:
Interesting triangle has formed this evening. I see as a way either to go down to S3 15220 or to R4 15350 - looks like people are waiting for the BoE's release tomorrow. Will stay away tonight.

Interesting triangle has formed this evening. I see as a way either to go down to S3 15220 or to R4 15350 - looks like people are waiting for the BoE's release tomorrow. Will stay away tonight.

The last interesting triangle I remember was when I was 33, had been sinlge for a few years after a 10 year relationship and dated an 18 year old ( 18 y @ 2 weeks) for a 6 months on and off.

Do girls still fall at the feet of single guys with a good job, own house and Brand new Alfa Romeo 156 (or whatever model they have now) company car? They did in 2002.

Happy memorys.......then i met the missis and got married and had a kiddy. How times have changed!

M

The last interesting triangle I remember was when I was 33, had been sinlge for a few years after a 10 year relationship and dated an 18 year old ( 18 y @ 2 weeks) for a 6 months on and off.

Do girls still fall at the feet of single guys with a good job, own house and Brand new Alfa Romeo 156 (or whatever model they have now) company car? They did in 2002.

Happy memorys.......then i met the missis and got married and had a kiddy. How times have changed!

M

:eek:fftopic:

They gave you an Alfa 156? The twats! :LOL:

:eek:fftopic:

They gave you an Alfa 156? The twats! :LOL:

:p . Was a good car until 80k, then it all went Pete Tong. I liked it, good looking, good handling, lots of toys, cracking 2ltr 155 BHP twin spark engine, wooden steering wheel. Was my last company car alowed for that emplpyer, after that they refused company cars and made us go onto yearly allowance and milage sort your own car.

Was so pissed off about it got a 1995 Honda Prelude 2.2 Vtec with a fook off Alpine stereo and huge 18" multispoke alloy wheels just to annoy the Senior management. That was a fun motor.

Got away with it for six months too despite lots of grumbles that a 7 year old 2 door coupe was not a "suitable" company car for a Sales Manager. Said ok give me a company car then.

Pulled the wife in that Honda, she loved it. Then thought, hmmm, this thing is costing me a fotune in fuel so sold it and got a 1 year old BMW 320D SE.

That was a corking motor. Then changed compaines and back to Company cars until I got made redundant last year. Picked up a cheap Saab 9-3 diesel at the Auction, is doing me very well, good motor.

M

Morning guys. Waiting patiently for a couple of levels to be hit personally. I'd like to see 1.5303 tested. I'd consider a long if it can close above on a 15min chart.

Morning guys. Waiting patiently for a couple of levels to be hit personally. I'd like to see 1.5303 tested. I'd consider a long if it can close above on a 15min chart.

HAHA!

I'm the opposite, I'm waiting for 1.5253 to enter a possible short.

BoE minutes out at 09.30 this morning so any trades have to be entered at a wise time to avoid some whipsaw action that might happen around then.

HAHA!

I'm the opposite, I'm waiting for 1.5253 to enter a possible short.

BoE minutes out at 09.30 this morning so any trades have to be entered at a wise time to avoid some whipsaw action that might happen around then.

I'm flat until either 1.5303 is tested or 1.5218.

Gl.

I'm flat until either 1.5303 is tested or 1.5218.

Gl.

Agree with you on the 1.5303

1.5218 is leaving it too late for my liking would like to be short well before then. If it closes lower than 1.5253 on the H1 I'm going short.