Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

What do you mean? I do use classic fibs but my preference is for fib extensions.

I mean you only measured 1 day to work your fib. Fib works better over a bigger period with a much more meaningful swing-high and low.

I mean you only measured 1 day to work your fib. Fib works better over a bigger period with a much more meaningful swing-high and low.

Ok I will try this, thanks for the tip. I do agree that for most recent swings, classic fibs are rarely respected, so it's not my favourite tool.

well boys and girls what do we think, hit resistance at 15300. do we think it will push through at the opening of the ftse or are we southbound now. I'm still in, pure nt for me at the moment, but am moving stop to breakeven

well boys and girls what do we think, hit resistance at 15300. do we think it will push through at the opening of the ftse or are we southbound now. I'm still in, pure nt for me at the moment, but am moving stop to breakeven

I have BP theory. Seepage has now been said not to be connected to well so cap remains holding 100%. Big BP drop yesterday was on fears seepage was in the well.

Now it's not good recovery on NYSE, I expect jump on FTSE @ open and could drag FTSE up with it alsong woth cable for the ride.

Lets see.

M

I've got a short order placed at 1.5250

See how it goes over the next hour with the ftse then might cancel it depending on what happens.

You're all over the shop today Tang!

Needs to clear 1.5310 then next hurdle is 1.5350. Bit of a mine field ahead I think.

Not NT I know but any of you folks watching the Euro$ this morning- interesting- feeling a short coming on

You're all over the shop today Tang!

Needs to clear 1.5310 then next hurdle is 1.5350. Bit of a mine field ahead I think.

I know it's my Tuesday syndrome and an early loser nocks me off sometimes.
From 7am, there has been healthy buying with good volume I mean. These guys would not let it drop too far, so I just waited for a bargain.

I bought now @ 15285 SL 15 Target 15330.

These small SL's. Are you sure?

Pure VNT this morning, a dissapointing drop from being up around 35, but it's always the 000 levels that seem tricky. Well 8 minutes odd left now, trailed to b/e at this point. I have the count down set on the right of the chart to close on the second of 8.30. Dems da rules...unless its heading up again!:cheesy:

Pure VNT this morning, a dissapointing drop from being up around 35, but it's always the 000 levels that seem tricky. Well 8 minutes odd left now, trailed to b/e at this point. I have the count down set on the right of the chart to close on the second of 8.30. Dems da rules...unless its heading up again!:cheesy:

TNT 50/50 INT + NT40 +35 (scaled +17.5)

INT +25

NT40 +10 (set stop @ 82 +10 after 8.10am and it got taken out)

M

Someone give me a slap, I'm letting it run...:rolleyes:

In fact someone come round with a cricket bat and twat some ****ing sense into me, out for nowt!