Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Cam levels are calculated from close also, just a different formula.

As far as I'm aware, IG don't provide CAM levels.

Same as mine then!

Was getting worried as Tang and others seem to be quoting numbers that dont mine?
Apologies, this is because I only use 8am to 10pm numbers i.e. highs and lows within the London and NY sessions. I should be more careful when quoting those; somethimes those are the same as the usual ones, sometimes different. In the morning, I rarely remember what I was doing the evening before, not a surprise I get confused myself.

After staying out on friday, i went in today.

Looking like I am going to regret that..

All in on instant or scale the trade via TNT ? The NT side of my TNT is still safe as was not triggered..........yet. Still time for us to be dragged in then taken to doom!

M

Looks like GU is forming a floor at 1.5272 which was the low on the gap upon opening. Should be interesting to see if this holds as support when London opens. Still not decided which direction this is going yet. Would like to see 1.5272 broken or 1.5350 tested/broken.

Looks like GU is forming a floor at 1.5272 which was the low on the gap upon opening. Should be interesting to see if this holds as support when London opens. Still not decided which direction this is going yet. Would like to see 1.5272 broken or 1.5350 tested/broken.

A nice bounce again! London getting close to opening, I've a fancy this might shoot up to 1.5300 again.