Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Arrived late and got out early for +12. I thought it was going to continue south so quit while I was ahead. Added to +20 overnight on USDJPY will suit me for the day.

+17 pips today!

Bomb are you Raskol over @ SFT Forum? A few SFT dudes stopped out again today including the review team. :sleep:

Any VNT here get stopped out too? Buy 420 SL 390 but the lowest it got on IG chart was 390.9 so you should have all made it?

M

Mark, what are your INT results for this week, and have u been using a 30pt stop? I've been running HNT and had my worse trading week ever! Painful!

Mark, what are your INT results for this week, and have u been using a 30pt stop? I've been running HNT and had my worse trading week ever! Painful!

Yes ran 30 stop on INT. But remember we don't all get the same entry like NT so SL exit will also vary and a few days I have let INT run on after 8.30 if it has survived NT time.

Post all my deals on here so will look back to collate. ETX history is naff for trying to work out what you did TNT as it lumps all daily transactions together.

M

Ditto. NT SL to BE @ 420. INT banked already. NT target of 470 left as yesterdays high was 471, so acheivable.

Lets see.

M

Was still in but but just closed for +12.9 - but scaled to 75% of course. Thought 70 was a bit ambitious, bit of a spike there yesterday, and 60 was more realistic. Also wary of what Tang said about Friday profit taking after a good weeks rise - seen that before.
Oh well considering where it was for most of the time, thats not to bad, saved a bad week from being a really crap one. Have a good weekend all.:cool:

Ok Instant trades for this week, one MINT and 4 INT. Total -25 pips @ £2 pip.

However Thursday should have been a -12 pip loss @ manual close 8.30 but I let it run and closes for B/E.

Monday MINT Sell 15016 +10

Tuesday INT Buy 15026 -30

Wednsday INT Buy 15220 -30

Thursday INT Buy 15282 +/- 0 (manged trade to B/E)

Friday INT +25 Buy 15418.

Total for the week -25.

How does this compare to yours?

But NT+D have got me into profit this week so together as TNT this week is positive, thanks to 40 NT stop and +D after 8.30am.

M

Stopped out now for +10

I saw it dropping a while back on 1 min chart and closed out manually for +8 before it then jumped up again. Happy Though.

ETX account TNT only trades started the week @ £300 and is now sitting on £382. Scaled @ £4 pip means TNT+D got me +21 pips for the week, not quite the +25 I wanted (5 a day) but close enough.

And much better than NT. RH results will be interesting. I make VNT this week anywhere between -4 pips and -84 pips.

Did RH take a technical trade tuesday clear by 1 pip for -30. And did he get a 421 entry today and get stopped out? Any IG slippage today or did most get 420?

Non NT Trades doing well 3 Ducks on IG and have actually banked me my missing 5 pips for the week, espcially as I made the +40 @ £1 pip last night so that's +10 pips scaled, plus a few others.

M

Last edited:
Bomb are you Raskol over @ SFT Forum? A few SFT dudes stopped out again today including the review team. :sleep:

Any VNT here get stopped out too? Buy 420 SL 390 but the lowest it got on IG chart was 390.9 so you should have all made it?

M

Hey, am not Raskol. And what is SFT ??

~cheers!

I don't know how they managed to get -30 on SFT. The bid chart bottomed out 0.9 pips above the stop.

Depending on their entry, officially I bet most rounded up to 15422, lowest bid was 15392.2 - 0.2 away. And we all know about slippage, although I did not get any today - but then I went in after the initial trigger, waited till the next one, maybe more slippage with more people going in at 22?

Hi Mark. What's the spread on GBPUSD on ETX during the day?

3 pips. Same spread 24 hrs I beleive. I much prefer IG to ETX platform but ETX does not have slippage on entry, but did get 1 pip slippage on exit to gain £2........which is nice.

But as a platform it's just ok. And I never have a IG problem placing open orders when the NT price is close to the market price. But with ETX have struggled all week. Today would have had to take 422 as an order but ended up opening to market @ 420 instead then scraping the order.

M

3 pips. Same spread 24 hrs I beleive. I much prefer IG to ETX platform but ETX does not have slippage on entry, but did get 1 pip slippage on exit to gain £2........which is nice.

But as a platform it's just ok. And I never have a IG problem placing open orders when the NT price is close to the market price. But with ETX have struggled all week. Today would have had to take 422 as an order but ended up opening to market @ 420 instead then scraping the order.

M

ETX needs order price to be 5 +/- pips from current. But I liked it otherwise, it seemed to work faster than IG. No mobile dealer option , so I'm back on IG. Anyone know of other S/B providers that have mobile dealer support? CMC? Cap Spreads?