Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

ditto that tangers think we will regret :whistling

This is like a carbon copy of yesterday so far. If it starts to rise back to NT entry on the 7.30-7.45 stint then it is so far. Hope the current low is the resistance than as my INT is still hangin on.

M

Yes good sign. If you trade P-SAR you go long to the market on the first green dot with the P SAR value as your SL. Vice versa for the first red dot. Go short.

But from all i've read and observed it is not good at all for short timeframes. Might work trading cable off thr 1hr chart for the whole day.

Google Parbolic SAR and you will find loads of stuff to read on the first page.

M

But bad now as the first red dot has appeared!!

one green dot in amongst the red ones. would be out now if not for the 40sl, wise move given wed and thur, might stilll lose but will stay in the game a bit longer.:|

I am staying aside for the moment. The best buy would be at 15380, 38.2% retracement of the yesterday's range, but will it go there is a question mark.

Tempted to move my stop below this level but could just be increasing the pain
if it continues south. MM would be shot as well.

one green dot in amongst the red ones. would be out now if not for the 40sl, wise move given wed and thur, might stilll lose but will stay in the game a bit longer.:|

Pete well done. I have the 9 week data on this. If you had have traded NT with a 40 SL on 75% stake to maintain 2%MM over the last 9 weeks your pips would be miles ahead of VNT, and despite losing 25% cash value of every win your cash pot would be much heathier too.

M

Not sure who on here is aware of this but there is a great long term Forex analysis guy on htese T2W forums called Windsor Brokers.

He posts updates to the major pairs daily, sometimes twice daily and it includes Cable.

This isn't a daily or a weekly but long term support and resistance and it is quite accurate for helping planning stops and targets. Book mark it and check it and use it in conjunction with shorter CAMs or pivots. He is often quite accurate.

link here for yesterdays results. He will post todays soon,

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-short-term-technical-analysis-majors-20.html

M