Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Anyone still out there looking for a trade ?
I thought I would take a gamble after 8 consecutive green candles to enter a Short trade at 15460, and am 20 pips up already...interesting to see if it continues to drop overnight.

If my capital goes then
Will you quit? no
Start paper trading? yes
Put some more money into a different system? don't know, possibly, i am looking at other systems, strategies to add to my arsenal. Currently going through Trader Dante's How to Make Money thread and also reading Steve Copan - Nexus. I've also got a couple of Cathy Lien strategy books lined up. Also, the three ducks as well. I've done the one-on-one course and am about to start paper trading that.

Sounds like you have a plan! So even if you experience a 50% drawdown, which is about 10% likelihood according to the previous posts, it still would not stop you trading. 5% should not be a problem then.

Anyone still out there looking for a trade ?
I thought I would take a gamble after 8 consecutive green candles to enter a Short trade at 15460, and am 20 pips up already...interesting to see if it continues to drop overnight.

Leaving limit buy @ 15412 SL 20 TP 48.

Do not like the look of NT setup today - rules say clear BUY - but look where we are trading into and looking at shorter timeframes suggests reversal... And crossing of the MA is bearish... What to do? Enter Anti NT?

I think I will stay out (cannot manage the trade today so would have to be true NT) as I see yet another -30 on the cards to round off the bad week...

Do not like the look of NT setup today - rules say clear BUY - but look where we are trading into and looking at shorter timeframes suggests reversal... And crossing of the MA is bearish... What to do? Enter Anti NT?

I think I will stay out (cannot manage the trade today so would have to be true NT) as I see yet another -30 on the cards to round off the bad week...

me 2 melb , undecided clear long but not sure at all !

Trickey one today probably just a buy but very indecisive, not sure RH would class this one
as a trade given what happened the other Friday. Who's going for it?

I am in a dilema now - was bored last night & put in a SELL at 15455 & left it overnight, and to my surprise this morning I am still in the trade with 35 pips profit. Now what do I do - take my profit & put in a BUY for NT ??

Trickey one today probably just a buy but very indecisive, not sure RH would class this one

Missed the entry, but in at 15425. Highest is 1547..something (bleary eyes)

Morning guys. Looks a little slow at the moment, have a feeling it could snap either way but feel 1.5400 is providing support for now. Seems to be capped by 1.5450 on the high side.

From 22:00 last night there has been a clear fall off causing the ma to turn... I stayed out although longer timeframes look good you would be trading with targets last seen several months ago.... Possible but for a high risk trade when I won't be around to manage it...

up late and missed it at 6.30, but it looks like a buy at 20,and thats where it is now, go for it? Would do normally, but you lot are making me nervous. might wait a bit....

Hope you're not getting 'shell -shocked ' folks ,this and other systems are still pointing north, however the FTSE is looking off. Because of the recent early morning shakeouts, that seem to be getting more common , I have placed a buy order order just above the current trading range, trying not to get sucked into yet another 'fakey' -good luck.

it's not indecisive, every ma is rising or flat, not one is going down.

a blatant long

i've taken it but i dont' like it. it can't rise that much in one day and not have some sort of retracement.

but rules is rules

by the way guys, i read up last night on inside bars and fibonaccis. fascinating stuff.

Last edited:
I am in a dilema now - was bored last night & put in a SELL at 15455 & left it overnight, and to my surprise this morning I am still in the trade with 35 pips profit. Now what do I do - take my profit & put in a BUY for NT ??

Yes. Then if NT fails you did it for free.

Clear buy, MA up by 6. Try not to get too chartist otherwise you will never trade NT most days.

Trade triggered @ 420.

Good luck all.

M