Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Nah......the first wife was insured for a rather large sum of money and had a very unfortunate fatal accident. :whistling

As the old saying goes, never let your spouse know you are worth more dead than alive.

M

p.s. This is a joke! , had a few beers!

Haha! :LOL: The good old Ex Wife Trap method!

Morning people. Im long myself as of 1.5265 with a pretty tight SL at 1.5251 and targetting 1.5285. Good luck to me and anyone else who is long.

Morning people. Im long myself as of 1.5265 with a pretty tight SL at 1.5251 and targetting 1.5285. Good luck to me and anyone else who is long.

Well that didn't take too long! Nice to get the win out of the way for the morning. Have a good day guys.

Was so tempted to catch the early move - but am testing NT so held off 285 is my entry - keeps nudging it but still not filled!!! I am sure IG are waiting for a fast move so they can add some slippage...

Was so tempted to catch the early move - but am testing NT so held off 285 is my entry - keeps nudging it but still not filled!!! I am sure IG are waiting for a fast move so they can add some slippage...

They added 0.5.... Even though it was just nudging 285... :mad:

.5 Slippage for me, cheap skates

good luck to all those long.....

or not as it's me on the opposite side to your trades :cheesy:

well I will be if my order ever gets filled, but looking at it now, thinking I shoulda bought NT and gone long too :confused:

we shall see

328 and 407 ish but not 78? maybe I'm not looking correctly - what do you see?
Weekly R3 pivot (non-Cam, ordinary pivots) on IG charts 15382 while R2 15311. If it moves fine to Cam R4 (15327) R2 weekly non-Cam should not be a problem and the way is clear to weekly R3.

I have a bad feeling about this...deja vu from yesterday.:|.....and here we go, -18 already.

Also had the by now obligatory half pip slip on IG, but weirdly, it didn't show as a working order at all - had to re-start puredeal to see it as an open order.

Last edited:
good luck to all those long.....

or not as it's me on the opposite side to your trades :cheesy:

well I will be if my order ever gets filled, but looking at it now, thinking I shoulda bought NT and gone long too :confused:

we shall see
Is it a scalp short or a good short?