Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

well done all, i got 33pips today + 10pips on mnt so good week so far. see you tomorrow off to proper work now

I don't understand, why would anyone reduce stake for any particular trade. Its akin to picking up trades from a mechanical trading system. Not good. That why we risk only 2% per trade. Why reduce stake...............

I don't understand, why would anyone reduce stake for any particular trade. Its akin to picking up trades from a mechanical trading system. Not good. That why we risk only 2% per trade. Why reduce stake...............

because people fear the loss.. if I only bet 1/2 then my loss will be half etc

Comfort factor I suppose and lack of experience (apologies to anyone that reduces stakes :))

"I'll take this trade according to the rules but I don't believe it will work because x,y,z so lets play safe and reduce my exposure"

I understand the logic etc but cant blame anyone for wanting to protect their capital

Aye. Ditto for me. what a smashing month July is so far. If this carrys on for another two days I will have my stake for £4 pip in my trading account generated from my £1 pip trading for the last 8 weeks. Sweet! (y)

TNT +63 (INT +25 / NT33S +38)

M

Today was a trial for the only way I will be able to do it when I start the proper job, open on laptop, close by phone, and little time for peeking in between. I was able to move my stop to b/e just after 8am, then left mobile dealer going during meeting with future boss, set an alert for 8.30, and a quick 'sorry, I'll just shut of the alarm' (I'll just close me trade) - +36.9 pips, nice one, and he's none the wiser. Now I just need this run to continue, for about 4 years, and I'm retiring.:cool:

Today was a trial for the only way I will be able to do it when I start the proper job, open on laptop, close by phone, and little time for peeking in between. I was able to move my stop to b/e just after 8am, then left mobile dealer going during meeting with future boss, set an alert for 8.30, and a quick 'sorry, I'll just shut of the alarm' (I'll just close me trade) - +36.9 pips, nice one, and he's none the wiser.

Day 3: Gets fired for swearing and cursing in front of boss when he sees -30 loss :cry:

Another decent day for Net Trap , nice to be racking up some wins ,had been expecting this sell off to go further , but there seems to be pretty firm support around the
1.5092 level at present-is a reversal in the offing ? - I wouldn't bet on it -not yet any- how .

Today was a trial for the only way I will be able to do it when I start the proper job, open on laptop, close by phone, and little time for peeking in between. I was able to move my stop to b/e just after 8am, then left mobile dealer going during meeting with future boss, set an alert for 8.30, and a quick 'sorry, I'll just shut of the alarm' (I'll just close me trade) - +36.9 pips, nice one, and he's none the wiser. Now I just need this run to continue, for about 4 years, and I'm retiring.:cool:

Shift the ovlov m8.........it can be done!

M

It is quite scary how some days cable does seem to track the FTSE movements, or vice versa, like MikeD said. Today is a classic.

Not sure which leads which?

M

I don't think that generally it's worth to follow FTSE but maybe on days like this it can be a good idea: when there are no significant news releases, London open can be the news.

Maybe an error on my part who knows, there have been more days where adjusting things have worked than not, though obviously this is not following the system and I can have no compliants if my results don't match up over time. I think that reducing stake or staying out altogether is fine if you don't feel comfortable or other indicators are in opposition to NT.