Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

OK. 5 weeks NT / MNT / TNT results & June 1st 3 week results. Also added in MNT33S and TNT 60/60 (33S) results too for comparison.

RH results for last week now in and I yet again had broadly the same entry's as RH but he has cocked up his data for thurs 17th as e has put down a buy @ 14591 rather than a sell @ 14691 but he did record a -30 pip loss. However my weekly results are much better than RH. (y)

So all those who again cried over spilt milk for Thursday 17th June cruel -30 pips loss, so did RH! Just change your sell stop to 33 already!

Results are :

Last 5 full weeks (Since I started NT) 17/5/10 to 18/6/10.

RH NT -3 pips (not good)

M120169 NT +132.1 pips (NT+D rules)

MNT +60 pips (You gotta love MNT on volitile months)

MNT 33S +129 pips (You gotta love MNT 33S even more)

TNT (RH) +57 pips (MNT would have rescued vanilla NT this last 5 weeks)

TNT 60/60 (33S) (M120169) +261 (Much much better than RH vanilla NT, theoreticaly correct, only traded last 2 weeks live)

1st 3 weeks June 1/6/10 - 18/6/10

RH NT +20 pips (not good again)

M120169 NT +91.6 (NT+D rules)

MNT +10 (ok took three max losses last week se just behind NT now)

MNT 33S +100 pips (Now that's good squishy)

TNT RH +30 (MNT would have helped make gains in the first 3/4 june)

TNT 60/60 (33S) (M120169) +191.6 (Much much better than RH vanilla NT, theoreticaly correct, only traded last 2 weeks live)

And finaly the last 26 days trading including today

RH NT +16 pips (theoretical)

M120169 NT +128.6 (NT +D beating RH at his own game)

MNT +59 (43 pips ahead of NT still!)

MNT 33S +139 (way, way ahead of RH NT)

TNT RH +75 (MNT would have made RH results much better)

TNT 60/60 (33S) M120169 +267.6 ( creaming vanilla NT by 251.6 pips)

My conclusion still stands......... it took a bad run to spot NT main fault, and develop MNT, yes MNT RR Ratio alone is risky but in practice so far it saves NT on bad volitile forex months (Euro problems mostly) and greatly increases NT results when NT is on song (this week so far). Also MNT33S is a much better and profitable product.

Just to point out a comment DAX made earlier. His figures going back to april show that @ 4%MM NT vs TNT 60/60 (30s) is close but maths wise NT would be more profitable. Now lets look at the period I have been trading. NT vs TNT 60/60 (33s). No comparrison due to a rubbish 3 week run by NT. NT @ 4% MM would be +32 pips (2 x 16), where as TNT60/60 (33S) is running @ +267.6 pips.

Plenty of TNT traders nows on various versions. NT is on a recovery now, I wish I had thought of MNT33S week 1 of me trading but having never ever traded forex or spreadbetted ever I think I have done good so far.

So for me i'm still TNT 60/60 (33S) daily now 4% MM becasue If NT is back on song again gains will ramp up, but if NT slips and struggles again soon MNT33S will help it not drag into large losing months.

Thanks all for listening still :innocent:

M

Mark,
Would you mind posting the spreadsheet with these results in? I'd like to compare with my own results.
DaxM

One has to be very careful when discussing profitability... In pure pips terms NT has the edge...
What MNT has provided with TNT is a sacrifice of outright pips historically... Those 'lost' pips however give rise to a system with more consistency and less (no?) drawdown on a monthly basis... For many such a system will be preferable as it will be considered 'safer' with a higher no loss (break even or win) / loss ratio... It would be reasonable to consider using a higher % of your capital as the system loses less often... Of course hindsight is great and some will say that if you put the whole 4% on NT then you would make more... Historically yes... But if you take your capital risk too high you run a higher risk of blowing your bank than with TNT... That is the security benefits that TNT has shown so far... Arguably one could even consider going to 10% per day risk (stake calculated daily) with TNT given the extra security... Compound this up and consider which system is more 'profitable'...

does anyone have detailed results on INT going back a while.
I'm a vanilla NT man but out of all the variations this is the one that intrigues me the most.

Technically I think Rugby is correct it was just a sell signal ,although weak and close to potential support ,I did not go with it today . As an addition to NT I normally do daily
H&L's (often get a few extra pips that way) and did catch this mornings move to the south , but will not be crediting that to NT. :cool:

does anyone have detailed results on INT going back a while.
I'm a vanilla NT man but out of all the variations this is the one that intrigues me the most.

I too would be very interested as to the long term results. Unfortunately I only have results going back to the beginning of this month, which is when I first started trading NT, and subsequently INT.

It certainly seems to be very profitable this month, but of course, that is not enough data to make any firm decisions.

New Private Forum : It seems that many Net trappers on here are keen on the idea of a private Forum, but nobody seems to have stepped up to the mark to 'own' it. I normally trade in front of my PC for the full 2 hours each morning, and have been trading live on RH's system since 1st Feb, so I am more than willing to take on this task (if nobody else has already)....let me know guys.
Graeme

Thanks for the kind offer Graeme. Are we all in favour of moving to a private forum then? Looks like we've got everything we need now. :clap:

OK. 5 weeks NT / MNT / TNT results & June 1st 3 week results. Also added in MNT33S and TNT 60/60 (33S) results too for comparison.

RH results for last week now in and I yet again had broadly the same entry's as RH but he has cocked up his data for thurs 17th as e has put down a buy @ 14591 rather than a sell @ 14691 but he did record a -30 pip loss. However my weekly results are much better than RH. (y)

So all those who again cried over spilt milk for Thursday 17th June cruel -30 pips loss, so did RH! Just change your sell stop to 33 already!

Results are :

Last 5 full weeks (Since I started NT) 17/5/10 to 18/6/10.

RH NT -3 pips (not good)

M120169 NT +132.1 pips (NT+D rules)

MNT +60 pips (You gotta love MNT on volitile months)

MNT 33S +129 pips (You gotta love MNT 33S even more)

TNT (RH) +57 pips (MNT would have rescued vanilla NT this last 5 weeks)

TNT 60/60 (33S) (M120169) +261 (Much much better than RH vanilla NT, theoreticaly correct, only traded last 2 weeks live)

1st 3 weeks June 1/6/10 - 18/6/10

RH NT +20 pips (not good again)

M120169 NT +91.6 (NT+D rules)

MNT +10 (ok took three max losses last week se just behind NT now)

MNT 33S +100 pips (Now that's good squishy)

TNT RH +30 (MNT would have helped make gains in the first 3/4 june)

TNT 60/60 (33S) (M120169) +191.6 (Much much better than RH vanilla NT, theoreticaly correct, only traded last 2 weeks live)

And finaly the last 26 days trading including today

RH NT +16 pips (theoretical)

M120169 NT +128.6 (NT +D beating RH at his own game)

MNT +59 (43 pips ahead of NT still!)

MNT 33S +139 (way, way ahead of RH NT)

TNT RH +75 (MNT would have made RH results much better)

TNT 60/60 (33S) M120169 +267.6 ( creaming vanilla NT by 251.6 pips)

My conclusion still stands......... it took a bad run to spot NT main fault, and develop MNT, yes MNT RR Ratio alone is risky but in practice so far it saves NT on bad volitile forex months (Euro problems mostly) and greatly increases NT results when NT is on song (this week so far). Also MNT33S is a much better and profitable product.

Just to point out a comment DAX made earlier. His figures going back to april show that @ 4%MM NT vs TNT 60/60 (30s) is close but maths wise NT would be more profitable. Now lets look at the period I have been trading. NT vs TNT 60/60 (33s). No comparrison due to a rubbish 3 week run by NT. NT @ 4% MM would be +32 pips (2 x 16), where as TNT60/60 (33S) is running @ +267.6 pips.

Plenty of TNT traders nows on various versions. NT is on a recovery now, I wish I had thought of MNT33S week 1 of me trading but having never ever traded forex or spreadbetted ever I think I have done good so far.

So for me i'm still TNT 60/60 (33S) daily now 4% MM becasue If NT is back on song again gains will ramp up, but if NT slips and struggles again soon MNT33S will help it not drag into large losing months.

Thanks all for listening still :innocent:

M

I have been trialling Forex Net Trap system for a few weeks now, and have just come across this Forum.
Having read some of the recent postings I am interested in the different systems listed in this email and the INT system mentioned elsewhere, as it has been clear to me that the target of 50 points is seldom achieved at the moment.

Have these systems been summarised somewhere? Having this information would be so much easier for me than having to trawl through hundreds of postings to try and find all the information I need.

Thanks in advance.