Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

To set up a Private Forum you will need a Forum Leader who will be responsible for allowing or not allowing people to join. You may also wish to have Forum Moderators but this is not essential. One of you will need to send an email to [email protected] with the name of the forum, description, why you want it and any members you wish to have included upfront.

I hope this helps :)

Paul

To be fair to RH his system is specifically designed to be set up at 6.30 and closed at 8.30 with no intervention between. Who's to say what his preferred trading strategy would be for those of us who can sit and watch.

well that sounds easier.
how would we go about setting it up?

Hi,
starting to look like there's a bit of support for this ,setting up a private room here at
t2w sounds as good as anything else to me - though I guess t2w staff will also be able to access it ,it nevertheless sounds an easy and workable option. I guess after reading these posts Paul (trader 333 ) will give us the low down --please . :)

See He's already done it !

Any one keen to set this rolling ? whilst I'm prepared to , it probably should be one of the more established
members.

Last edited:
Who wants some Juicy MNT facts :?:

Just having a browse through my 5 weeks of extensive facts including most of the recent tweaks we have including TNT variations, MNT, INT as well as NT small tweaks. I keep a running comparison.

So...for the last 5 weeks MNT with a 33 stop limit on sell orders has a 90% success rate on trade days where the trap sets under NT rules no matter how weak the NT signal.

No thats good statistics all the MNT doubters. MNT with a standard NT 30 stop aint so hot as the 27 pip stop travel on a sell order keeps catching it.

So my TNT recommendation for now on is NT+MNT with a 33 sell stop. A good banker on 90% of trades (so far), and the last two weeks of these have been "live" testing @ £1 pip by me.

MNT 33S , 20 trades, 18 wins +180 pips , 2 losses -51 pips , net gain +129 pips, average gain 25.8 pips a week.

So far MNT 33S would have banked you your 25 pips week / 100 pips month average needed for the "make me rich" accumulator alone, without NT additions. :clap:

Just an update to keep you all :D

over and out

M

Last edited:
though I guess t2w staff will also be able to access it

Not necessarily, obviously Sharky would be able to but I would only be able to access it if I was allowed into the room after requesting to join just like anyone else and this would apply to most of the T2W Staff. (I should say that I already know how NT works and can prove this if I was to request to join in advance)

Paul

I have not tried this one, Canonbury are as good as their word on refunds as long as you return the goods within the set date.
John @ Tramsteer

One last word from yours truly about this private forum thing . Should it be set up the
suggestion for security vetting was to be able to refer to specified words or parts of the manual,and thats probably all thats needed at present. However longer term We may need to think of something better than this- take a look on Flea Bay there are bootleg copies of most of the more expensive courses and puplications related to Forex and I suspect that it won't be that long before Net Trap puts in an appearance.As We all know by now the system works - however it can be made to work better and I for one would be happier if
our discussions were in a private place. :cool:

One last word from yours truly about this private forum thing . Should it be set up the
suggestion for security vetting was to be able to refer to specified words or parts of the manual,and thats probably all thats needed at present. However longer term We may need to think of something better than this- take a look on Flea Bay there are bootleg copies of most of the more expensive courses and puplications related to Forex and I suspect that it won't be that long before Net Trap puts in an appearance.As We all know by now the system works - however it can be made to work better and I for one would be happier if

Any volenteers to run it then? It needs to be a daily net trapper who trades the whole session at their PC.

I don't mind being a 2nd for school holiday times when I can be at my PC the whole session, otherwise i'm not at a PC for the important 8-8.30 stint.

M

Some one, (not a poster on T2W) sent me a PM asking my opinion on NT, and after a polite reply to him, saying yeah, it's good, I got this back:-

".... I'll carry on trawling through the thread and see what I think. How about I slip you a sly nifty and you send me the pdf? "

I did not for a second entertain this, and didn't even bother replying to him.

If Paul on T2W staff wants it, I'll let you know who it was, and you can ban him or whatever. As I look at his profile, he's made 0 posts, so maybe he's just fishing for someone to send him a knock off copy? :mad:

Anyone else get the PM? It was sent to me on 6th May.

Just wondering who you Net Trappers recommend as a secondary spread betting provider, once which is suitable for trading the NT system and it's variants?

I currently use IG as my primary platform but I'm looking for a "backup" in the unlikely event that IG is down for whatever reason during the NT trading hours.

I know quite a few of you are using ETX due to its £250 "no lose" offer at the moment. But I'm not too worried about such an offer right now, I'm more interested in a reliable provider that has an easy-to-use platform that supports all the requirements of the NT method of trading.

Any recommendations?

Last edited:
Just wondering who you Net Trappers recommend as a secondary spread betting provider, once which is suitable for trading the NT system and it's variants?

I currently use IG as my primary platform but I'm looking for a "backup" in the unlikely event that IG is down for whatever reason during the NT trading hours.

I know quite a few of you are using ETX due to its £250 "no lose" offer at the moment. But I'm not too worried about such an offer right now, I'm more interested in a reliable provider that has an easy-to-use platform that supports all the requirements of the NT method of trading.

Any recommendations?

Yeah, ETX

Ig is dumped in favour of them at the moment, but I'm keeping my IG account going as well, beacsue they have mobile support for the rare days I have to go out and I'm not able to close on the PC.

I use CMC and have done for many years. The worse I can say about their platform is it the occasional re-quotes, but the spreads are very tight and the charts are wonderful.
John at Tramsteer

Question- how many of you NT ' ers ( the ones who bought the system) would be interested in
a private place on the net where we could discuss some of the stuff We don't discuss here ?

Done a little ferreting and it would appear easy enough to set up , there would probably be a subsrcription but that wouldn't amount to more than 3-5 pounds pa per member and less than
£1 were there to be the full 251 members (assumuming RH himself would grace us with his pesence) :)

Good idea - count me in

Any recommendations?
If you are into MT4 you could try http://www.smartlivemarkets.co.uk/Index.aspx who have an offer on at the moment. Make sure it's the spread betting account you open though and not Forex/CFD. I believe they are the only ones doing spread betting on MT4 and it's been discussed on t2w here http://www.trade2win.com/boards/spread-betting/93212-meta-trader-4-a.html

I'm keen on a private forum for genuine NT owners.
I'm trading with FXCM and they meet all NT requirements & have had no slippage

Penny shares (sub 50p Market price) are best left alone. I know plenty how claim they make maney and none that actual do.

John @ Tramsteer.