Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

mark, did you see my message about emailing Richard Hill with your systems on the last page?

Yes but are you serious? Why do you think RH would need to know others are modifiying NT?

I think TNT & MNT need "live" testing for the rest of 2010 before we can really make a long term judgement to show to RH. He has post on here in the early days I think so he may even visit this forum and be aware. For sure if you google net trap now you will be hitting this forum right at the top of the list so I would assume RH has had a look and maybe monitors whats going on.

M

Yes but are you serious? Why do you think RH would need to know others are modifiying NT?

I think TNT & MNT need "live" testing for the rest of 2010 before we can really make a long term judgement to show to RH. He has post on here in the early days I think so he may even visit this forum and be aware. For sure if you google net trap now you will be hitting this forum right at the top of the list so I would assume RH has had a look and maybe monitors whats going on.

M

Because it is his original system. Plus he might be interested in working with you to market the new system as Net Trap 2.0 or something? :)

You're right about having a longer term testing period though. I bet most people who google Net trap and read this thread are really confused with all these new systems sprouting up now. I've been reading the thread a while and im having trouble keeping up!

Because it is his original system. Plus he might be interested in working with you to market the new system as Net Trap 2.0 or something? :)

You're right about having a longer term testing period though. I bet most people who google Net trap and read this thread are really confused with all these new systems sprouting up now. I've been reading the thread a while and im having trouble keeping up!

Hi,
It seems to me that so far none of us are actually modifying the 'core' of Net Trap.
Its basically a signal system ,buy ,sell or go back to bed . The nearest (to my knowladge)
We've got to altering the 'core' is by excersizing caution on days when the system signals a buy or a sell but things don't look very convincing ,and this is often due to the lagging nature of the ma. Where we are messing about is in ways of extracting greater profit from the system (and that includes reducing or offsetting losses)-these methods have yet to be considered 'proven' but are looking promising. I'm not sure that
these methods (apart from the fact that there all over the internet) could be considered
Richard Hills intellectual property for publication in a New Improved Net Trap. :cool:

Last edited:
Not mine..........this baby belongs to Goldfinger777 ............that dude just loves a gamble! :eek:

M

LOL yeah the reward/risk ratio of INT is certainly not for the feint hearted! Only time will tell as to the long-term results, but INT could turn out to be a risk worth taking...

G'day Sirs!

All this talk of modifying & tweaking! Do you not think that RH has also done his modifying & tweaking and settled on a 'system' that he 'thinks' will perform well in the long term?

All this talk of this trap, that trap, other trap, maybe trap, perhaps trap, what if trap and almost trap!!! It's in danger of becoming a load of CLAP TRAP!!! :)

Good day Sirs!

Has anyone ever used the 'Time in Force' facility on IG Index when placing a trade ? There seems to be a Good till....feature, and was wondering if we could use this to exit our trades automatically at 8.30 for us ?

I also noticed this, haven't used it though as sometimes i check the chart at 08:30 and decide whether to bail or hang on! May be handy on busy days though. Has anyone tried this??

I also noticed this, haven't used it though as sometimes i check the chart at 08:30 and decide whether to bail or hang on! May be handy on busy days though. Has anyone tried this??

I've never used it but I wasn't sure if it only related to the actual order being good till that time rather than an open position.

Hmm, i'm not sure to be honest. Could be handy to close off your orders if they still haven't been triggered though

m.a. only slightly down. although the 6.15 candle has only just started, I would say no trade today. everyone agree?

Yes, looks flat. Shame we don't have a backup strategy on another market to make getting up at 6.20 worthwhile :)

Looks to be a No trade under NT rules - also looks like longer term up trend is fizzling out - may see reversal / may see slow climb.... Very indeterminate...

Yes, looks flat. Shame we don't have a backup strategy on another market to make getting up at 6.20 worthwhile :)

The art is in knowing when not to trade - using 'conventional' methods I would still be waiting to see a sudden move (break from the channel formed since 16:00 candle yesterday) one way or the other...

RE: Msg 1696

BigD what about trying the 3 ducks strategy?

Its my next move for days like this on NT.

cheers

mish