Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Yes, but over the last 6 months £20 a pip on NT would get better results than £10 NT & £10 MNT.

Ok agreed, NT @ £20 pip so far would be ahead of TNT 60/60 cash winnings and both would be on a 4% MM with a £15k pot.

I can't argue this, basic maths. But if you look at June so far TNT 60/60 is ahead of NT for winnings as it not so "all or nothing". What i'm angling for with the TNT systems is a smoother spread of winnings to hit a Holy Grail of an "minimum average" of 5 pips day, 25 pips week, 100 pips a month, every month, all cable conditions.

The reason for 100 pips a month min is for Toshi's and PeterF1966's "bet compounding accumilation" system. We are all aware of the power of "compounding" and to make it work well and quicker the winnings need to be more consistant and regular and preferably at least 100 pips p/m.

I am working on a spreadsheet for this to explain better and will do a seperate post with the spreadsheet later.

M

Last edited:
Sorry Peter - but - nah! can't be arsed.

I think Denman has it right - your paying £247 for the support and weekly emails.

I mean would you pay me for something like -

at 6:30 if the candle is green you go long or if it is red you go short SL =30 TP =50 if still in at 8:30 close out - no support tho!

:p

:LOL: Dont appologise to me, ain't my livleyhood! :p

Well pseudo, put it like that, no, but put it in a bound book, having done some research, had it published by Agora with a moneyback gurantee, then...yeah I would.:D

Ok agreed, NT @ £20 pip so far would be ahead of TNT 60/60 cash winnings and both would be on a 4% MM with a £15k pot.

I can't argue this, basic maths. But if you look at June so far TNT 60/60 is ahead of NT for winnings as it not so "all or nothing". What i'm angling for with the TNT systems is a smoother spread of winnings to hit a Holy Grail of an "minimum average" of 5 pips day, 25 pips week, 100 pips a month, every month, all cable conditions.

The reason for 100 pips a month min is for Toshi's and PeterF1966's "bet compounding accumilation" system. We are all aware of the power of "compounding" and to make it work well and quicker the winnings need to be more consistant and regular and preferably at least 100 pips p/m.

I am working on a spreadsheet for this to explain better and will do a seperate post with the speadsheet later.

M

A million quid in 7 years... **** YES!

A quick small reminder:

In terms of Money Management, as NetTrap is a max one day a trade, that means Account risk equals Trade Risk. This is 2 %, and 30/50 Risk :Reward Ratio.

(I did not even understand the difference between account risk and trade risk until recently !!)

Any experienced Trader post here agree with the fact that Money Management is the Key. I think that everyone could agree with the Nettrap's conservative Money Management (even with a strong reservation of the validity of Nettrap system itself !)

Any novice trader received e-mail in the last sentence every week, saying "Make sure you do stick to recommended 2% risk management rule .. " I feel that this is itself educational ...

I found the site called Zulutrade, you can find that a lot of "good" traders has been blown up in Feb and in May ( Euro Volatility or Grey Swan?) with a bad money management (MASSIVE drawdown) .

Where is Blackswan now ? Give us your warning please !!

Last edited:
A quick small reminder:

In terms of Money Management, as NetTrap is a max one day a trade, that means Account risk equals Trade Risk. This is 2 %, and 50/30 R:R Ratio.

(I did not even understand the difference between account risk and trade risk until recently !!)

Toshi, please enlighten us.

What is Account Risk and Trade Risk and the difference between them please?

Why Two Net Trap Could be Important

A million quid in 7 years... **** YES!

Hi All,

Ok. Lots going on and folks now trying MNT and Various TNT sytems as well as Vanilla NT.

I said there was a reason for me thinking up MNT & TNT last week and this is it. Toshi and Peterf1966 mentioned recently about how they "bet bid accumulate" their pip bet value slowly based on how their pot increases each day / week / month.

This is the power of compounding and what could be acheived IF you traded TNT daily each year and could "bank" 25 pips a week and bet bid accumulate weekly too.

So attached is the spreadsheet but here is the assumed criteria which will never be as exact in real life, but it is not impossible.

1) You start with your NT pot of £1500 min @ £1 pip trade (You may already have more).

2) You use TNT to try and bank an average of 5 pips day, 25 pips week, 100 pips month as a minimum. Is not important if TNT ends up slightly less profitably over 6 months or a year as long pips won it tracks NT close enough and acheives 25 pips p/w minimum.

3) Trading year is 46 weeks, 4 weeks lost (daylight changes twice a year where RH tells you not to trade due to time difference and 8 Bank Holidays (also NT days by RH) and two assumed trading days lost to illness etc. 10 days lost = 2 weeks.

So 52 - 6 weeks = 46 weeks.

4) NT / TNT continues to perform @ +100 pips p/m average for the next 12 years.

5) You bet bid accumulate weekly each monday upping the £bet / pip size.

6) You never remove from the pot to always maintain 2% MM as NT advises.

All seems quite possible and acheivalbe right? If you can stick with NT rules daily and remove emotion you can do this too.

So if the above happens where will your £1500 pot be in :

1 trading year (46 weeks) = £3155.93
2 trading years = £6750.60
3 trading years = £14439.67
4 trading years = £30886.75
5 trading years = £66067.39
6 trading years = £141,319.48
7 trading years = £302,285.53 ( You are betting £200 a pip now, still only 2% MM risk)
8 trading years = £646,594.22
8 trading years and 27 trading weeks = £Mllionaire spreadbetter, IG Index love you!
9 trading years = £1,383,078.12
10 trading years = £2,958,432.08
11 trading years = £6,328,146.08
12 trading years = £13,536,032.51 (You are now betting £9k a pip and winning £1/4 million a week!)

This is the power of regularly winning 25 pips a week and bet bid accumualting! Hence why the smoother & regular win style of TNT means potentially more to me than "all or nothing" weeks of NT even it it has cost a few pips overall for the last 6 months.

M

p.s If you have a £6k , £7.5K, £15k pot you can change the week 1 figure on the speadsheet and see where YOU might be in a few years!

p.p.s Imagine you are in year 9 and one day your broadband is down when you arrive @ the PC @ 6.15am .....

Attachments

• NT Compound.xls
    100.5 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
An APOLOGY TO ALL.
I am truly sorry to all 'Trappers' for my earlier post to a fellow 'Newbie' where I put up the video. There was no mal-intent. Just a foolish innocence trying to point someone in the right direction. I have searched the site and tried to contact Admin, to have it removed, but to no avail?

An APOLOGY TO ALL.
I am truly sorry to all 'Trappers' for my earlier post to a fellow 'Newbie' where I put up the video. There was no mal-intent. Just a foolish innocence trying to point someone in the right direction. I have searched the site and tried to contact Admin, to have it removed, but to no avail?

If you delete the post completely does the file attached also go.....yes they do just tested it, delete a post and all attachements / links also disappear. You seem to have done this now thanks.

M

Last edited:
An APOLOGY TO ALL.

Go to the post and click edit, there's a button to delete the post completely.

An APOLOGY TO ALL.

Naughty Naughty, now go and sit in the corner and write 1000 times on a post :

"Unofficial thread rules I will never post the "netrap" training video link again and I will never ever mention the MA figure in a post, thats our secrect we paid £247 for it I will only ever discuss the "MA" in posts"

Ok? Good boy........and when you've finished that chop off your balls with a rusty knife too :p

M

RTE: Msg 1466

Mark, I am sure I am not the only spread trader who has always calculated place price on the current pot size. Like many others I have a small XL into which I put the figures for potential trades including the price calculated as a percentage of the pot. So even say yesterday's surplus of a fiver goes into the figure as much as the loss the day before of -92.

At K2A they tell you that 9% compounded equals a tripling of the fund annually, its just achieving the 9% that is the problem .

cheers

mish.

Jumped in early today, 14581.2. Looks like the 5th wave is to be expected.

Interesting I have picked up today that the previous 3 overnight hi's are all slightly above the MNT win target @ todays buy entry......so the MNT element of TNT has a good chance of banking today even if NT is unsure.

M

Toshi, please enlighten us.

What is Account Risk and Trade Risk and the difference between them please?

Hi, morning. Rugby Trader, I cannot enlighten you at all. I am still learning. :)

Trade Risk = Risk per Trade
Account Risk = Risk per Your Account

If you have more than 1 trade system and more trade per day, your total account risk is not same as 1 trade system.

Tenapenny, is this correct ? :innocent:

I personally won't recommend share Nettrap with other trading system if you don't know exactly what you are doing in terms of Money management.

I assume that Richard does not expect to run multiple trading systems when he mentions 2 % risk management with his system.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/81860-richard-hill-forex-net-trap-63.html#post1116236

Interesting I have picked up today that the previous 3 overnight hi's are all slightly above the MNT win target @ todays buy entry......so the MNT element of TNT has a good chance of banking today even if NT is unsure.

M

Good spot. The test of 1.4600 at 5:30am is interesting: triggered bulls but avoided bears by less than a pip. Looks like a lot of bulls are trapped now. If we come back to 1.4600, I doubt that the price will not hit it this time, which makes MNT almost 100% guaranteed today.

Blooming IG slippage today - in at 95 :( - slippage of these levels could affect MNT...