Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Wher do i find the bid price
I am new to this and can only see one price on the 6.15 candle for the high
Thanks

Have you opened the chart on IG Index? If so it always defaults to the mid price so is not reflecting the true low point of each candle. Top left hand corner of your chart is option to change the "bid/ask selector" and you want bid price....

Is it me or do you notice a lot of slippage with IG index, its gone pass the order level and not triggered done this a few times to me now

You always round to the nearest WHOLE number so in this case the 6.15 high was 14713.8 so we first round up to 14714, anf then add 5 pips = 14719

Yep....were in 14719.........but major slippage today..........took an age and IG got me in @ 14723. :mad: I assume everyone else too.

M

Hi All,

I got the manual yesterday and placed a trade today at 14718. Got filled in at 14723. Will update on status later. Good luck to all with this system :)

MS

I'm in at 1.4718 with Capital Spreads. No slippage. My order was 1.4718 one pip lower than it would have been for IG because Capital Spreads have tighter spread, 2 pips on GBPUSD. Richard Hill says buy order should be 2 pips above 6.15 candle close plus the spread, i.e. 2+3 with IG, but since it's 2 pip spread with Capital it's 2+2 i.e. 4 pips above the close. Seems this IG slippage thing is becoming a daily issue, have not had it yet with Capital spreads.

I'm in at 1.4718 with Capital Spreads. No slippage. My order was 1.4718 one pip lower than it would have been for IG because Capital Spreads have tighter spread, 2 pips on GBPUSD. Richard Hill says buy order should be 2 pips above 6.15 candle close plus the spread, i.e. 2+3 with IG, but since it's 2 pip spread with Capital it's 2+2 i.e. 4 pips above the close. Seems this IG slippage thing is becoming a daily issue, have not had it yet with Capital spreads.

Spot on, i also trade with ETX and no problems there. however they have the same spread as IG. but i believe many of Richard NetTrap users use IG and its more a technical issues for IG. they can't meet the demands, can be very costly

Also i have just contacted Customer Service for IG explaining, i believe anyone else also using IG do the same, this will hopefully give them concern and attempt to resolve the issues. I have threaten to move to a different provider

well i can't believe ig can't open on the money, i got 23 when i asked for 19, just applied to capital spreads, will use them for trading and ig for charts

Also i have just contacted Customer Service for IG explaining, i believe anyone else also using IG do the same, this will hopefully give them concern and attempt to resolve the issues. I have threaten to move to a different provider

This type of slippage is taking the biscuit. Although the ask price jumped past 14719, IG did have a price of 14719.3 and then 14719.7 available. If you change the timeframe on your chart from 15 minutes to tick by tick, you can see this. I'll give them another call shortly myself.....

Like everyone else - slipped to 14723. Will look at capital spreads - do you know if they use the same charting (quickcharts) company (e-itfinancial I think)?

:mad: Well, I was gonna come on here and vent about the 4 pip slippage, but you have all beat me to it. IG are taking the **** now. Alex, can you let us know what they say?

Let's hope for a late charge but not looking promising at the moment. Seems to have topped off at a high of +23 but back in the negative now. Looks like it's trying though!