Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

The MA is up 1 pip. So, as per rules clear BUY. Three candles in opposite diection. But that we have to take into account when MAis not clear.. right?

The MA is up 1 pip. So, as per rules clear BUY. Three candles in opposite diection. But that we have to take into account when MAis not clear.. right?

In this case, there is no buy signal if you look at the MA on the mid-price, but a buy signal on the buy price chart. its a tight movement and with this discrepancy i would rather not go in.

Some of you may fancy it

Anyone else get IG have a hissy fit this morning and despite setting a buy @ 14493 when triggered it took a minute to appear then entered you in at 14496 instead?

M

I have a limited account and it always triggers 3 pips away from my entry point:mad:

Anyone else get IG have a hissy fit this morning and despite setting a buy @ 14493 when triggered it took a minute to appear then entered you in at 14496 instead?

M

Yep, I placed for 93, and got in at 96. That is the first time Ive seen slippage on the entry point, Ive seen it at exit a couple of times. I moved the limit to 47, just in case, though it may prove accademic this morning, only up about 10pips as I'm writing, at 8.13.

I'm surprised some feel this morning was not a clear signal, a clear long trade to me.

Edit - Just closed for 20.4 pips.

Last edited:
Yep, I placed for 93, and got in at 96. That is the first time Ive seen slippage on the entry point, Ive seen it at exit a couple of times. I moved the limit to 47, just in case, though it may prove accademic this morning, only up about 10pips as I'm writing, at 8.13.

I'm surprised some feel this morning was not a clear signal, a clear long trade to me.

Edit - Just closed for 20.4 pips.

Was IG then with the entry slippage. Closed for +18.8 pips. First day on £1 pip too!

M

Was IG then with the entry slippage. Closed for +18.8 pips. First day on £1 pip too!

M

No doubt if you complain to IG they'll just mention the T and C's about placing your order as best they can....must be all us net trappers, scrabbling to place orders at the same entry level :LOL:..:whistling

Hi Gents,
Sorry to have to ask this question, I expect you have been asked it before! I am a complete novice to FOREX trading, I d know what it is and obviously how to trade, so I have a little knowledge. However I have heard about this FOREX NET TRAP and was just wondering if you kind people could let me know if this system is actually any good and does make money? I know there are lots out there that are just scams but most of the stuff I have found on this system are quite favourable!

Do you consistenly make money on this and overall are you guys up after a long period.

Thanks in advance.

SD

Hi Gents,
Sorry to have to ask this question, I expect you have been asked it before! I am a complete novice to FOREX trading, I d know what it is and obviously how to trade, so I have a little knowledge. However I have heard about this FOREX NET TRAP and was just wondering if you kind people could let me know if this system is actually any good and does make money? I know there are lots out there that are just scams but most of the stuff I have found on this system are quite favourable!

Do you consistenly make money on this and overall are you guys up after a long period.

Thanks in advance.

SD

Its been tested for anout 7/8 months now and does deliver consistent profit. As always however it has good weeks and bad weeks: the key is to stck with it. It also adopts a 2% of pot maximum exposure so in theory if you want to bet £10 pp you need £15k as a bank which a lot of people don't have. Its still relatively early days as these systems go but as they say: so far so good. I've invested in a fair few systems over the years, and this is certainly as good as any I've tried.

I started recording my trades since 15th Feb.
So far i'm up 206.6 pts
there was a two week period where we were advised not to trade as New York's clocks change 2 weeks before ours, there was also another week i didn't trade due to breaking my leg (in a rugby cup final, scoring my third try in the last play of the game! Oh the bittersweet agony.)
There have also been days where I haven’t got up in time, or I just got the trade wrong (not the following the instructions to the T or misinterpreting the signal).
So I have 11 weeks of recorded activity.
Out of those weeks 5 have been negative but as mentioned by Peter earlier, the weeks that do lose, the losses aren't too big.

Looking over Richards records over the same time he has had 5 losing weeks (i don't have data for this week yet, he'll send that on Monday).

I’ve taken 35 trades since 15th Feb, 18 have been winners.

Richard has taken 39 trades in the period 15th Feb to last Friday, 22 of which have been winners and he is showing a total profit of 338 points.

I’m now trying to come up with my own system, thought I had a great one on paper earlier this week, then I realised I hadn’t taken into account the spread in my testing.
What went from looking like a very profitable system now looks like it might not work! Back to the drawing board.

could u tell us how what the percentage gain would have been if you risked 5% per trade since u started testing the system till today?