Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

OK, I've got a few minutes so here's a bit of a mind dump on the subject of this strat. and btw R.Trader, I'm glad to see you are dyor and developing as a a trader...

For 250 quid its a rip off, for that amount the guy should have his own website and forum and support mechanism where you could all; bounce off each other, send each other karma and clap hands each time you bag 30 pips for doing fook all :clap:. Without a doubt this suite of forums is being used as a no cost marketing effort for the product which IMO is bang out of order....

Don't tell me/split hairs re. search engine rankings and page rankings..fact is if you've heard of the system then you'll Google it, chances are you'll go to the first organic search result on Google, way-hay! there's several threads discussing the v. product full of folk bigging it up and smiting the heretics...Pick any subject on trading and T2W will come back at ya in the results...

The system is worth 50 quid tops, tbh I could give you plenty of free systems that'd work (you'd get the entry right/be in profit quickly) possibly 80% of the time if you had a bit of discipline/time...

Here's a great site full of free strats that'll work, thay all work, every last one of them is a winner, but here's the thing, it's the operator that fails...

http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/

Thanks for the reply Black Swan and thanks for the link to the forex strategies site, I’ll have a look at it over the weekend hopefully.

To be honest I wish I had properly explored this site (I’ve been a member since 2008) and knew what I did now, even compared to just before the end of the year when I bought the system as it would have saved me £250 as I’ve learnt so much and as you say there are plenty of free strategies out there, on the other side of that argument is that by spending that £250 it forced me to finally concentrate on this, a subject I have been interested in for sometime. But that’s how it’s affected me personally and therefore it does have a value.

With regards to what i’m doing on here day in, day out, on this thread, well I refer you to my previous answer. I’m not going to post on this thread as much now, as to be honest I don’t want to be pissing people off on this board as I want to be using (I’d like to say contribute, but it will be some time before I can say anything of worth probably) it for the foreseeable future as I hopefully develop and I’m sure to be asking people and respected members for their advice and opinions.

Loads of guys will play NFP/cable by opening 2 trades just before announcement, one long, one short, with stops of 20 on each and limits of 50, quick splurge in either direction heh presto...one might be hit you're 30 pips up..unless you get that evil double spike :devilish: To me that's no better than what you guys have been fleeced 250 quid for... and please don't tell me it's better than that 'cos it aint, it has a tiny bit more sophistication but it's that *good*...

HA! Might have to give that a go! It’s NFP this Friday isn’t it?

But the one glaring fact, that will keep many suspicious, is wtf are you doing here if not marketing? Day in, day out telling folk that you made 30+ pips on market open...? Go away, carry on doing, ask your leader to create a site with a forum where you can carry on tossing coins/throwing darts, you guys are offering fook all else to the forums...

One final point don't insult us by suggesting a few of you are not on an earner here; the guy sells 1,000 @ 250 quid (for a few words) that's some serious wedge for nothing, if he has to part with 50K as comms./fees it's still a great shout...

It would be good if there was a dedicated forum, but to be honest it’s not a very complicated system (you are right in that it is a coin toss) and once you’ve got the hang of it, off you go, but it would be good if there was one.

I’ll stop commentating on what I’ve won or lost.

I’m sure there may well be some people on an earner here and certainly in other threads dotted around T2W, I would like to point out that I haven’t put any links for the system (or at least I don’t think I have) in this thread and I’m not on an earner here. I can’t really do much to prove that though.

But thanks for the general advice earlier in the thread and the links that you’ve provided, including the one above. If you have any more useful ones that you can share please do let me know.

Speak to you elsewhere on the site.

@ Warren Watts

Any chance you could talk some sense? or at least expand on whatever it is you're trying to say.

send each other karma and clap hands each time you bag 30 pips for doing fook all :clap:.

and i'm not doing fook all! i'm getting up at 6.20 in the morning and it's killing me!!!:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::eek:

anyone got a 7.45 system that i can do while i'm getting showered and dressed and out the door at 8?

I'd be willing to get up at 7.40 to do it.

I'll pay you more than I paid Agora as well! HA!:LOL:

RT Please keep posting your results. The naysayers don't HAVE to read this unless they want to. Up to them how they spend their time. Many a good idea has been killed by too much cynicism.

OK, I've got a few minutes so here's a bit of a mind dump on the subject of this strat. and btw R.Trader, I'm glad to see you are dyor and developing as a a trader...

For 250 quid its a rip off, for that amount the guy should have his own website and forum and support mechanism where you could all; bounce off each other, send each other karma and clap hands each time you bag 30 pips for doing fook all :clap:. Without a doubt this suite of forums is being used as a no cost marketing effort for the product which IMO is bang out of order....

Don't tell me/split hairs re. search engine rankings and page rankings..fact is if you've heard of the system then you'll Google it, chances are you'll go to the first organic search result on Google, way-hay! there's several threads discussing the v. product full of folk bigging it up and smiting the heretics...Pick any subject on trading and T2W will come back at ya in the results...

The system is worth 50 quid tops, tbh I could give you plenty of free systems that'd work (you'd get the entry right/be in profit quickly) possibly 80% of the time if you had a bit of discipline/time...

Here's a great site full of free strats that'll work, thay all work, every last one of them is a winner, but here's the thing, it's the operator that fails...

http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/

Loads of guys will play NFP/cable by opening 2 trades just before announcement, one long, one short, with stops of 20 on each and limits of 50, quick splurge in either direction heh presto...one might be hit you're 30 pips up..unless you get that evil double spike :devilish: To me that's no better than what you guys have been fleeced 250 quid for... and please don't tell me it's better than that 'cos it aint, it has a tiny bit more sophistication but it's that *good*...

But the one glaring fact, that will keep many suspicious, is wtf are you doing here if not marketing? Day in, day out telling folk that you made 30+ pips on market open...? Go away, carry on doing, ask your leader to create a site with a forum where you can carry on tossing coins/throwing darts, you guys are offering fook all else to the forums...

One final point don't insult us by suggesting a few of you are not on an earner here; the guy sells 1,000 @ 250 quid (for a few words) that's some serious wedge for nothing, if he has to part with 50K as comms./fees it's still a great shout...

Totally agree, at last.............try garsworld 7 day free trail forum just the same soft bellied insulting bull ****. I have been amused upsetting them tho

it isn't a system per se it's a coin toss; you place 2 bets with a smallish stop loss, one long, one short, chances are on (London) market open you'll get a break out and get a few quid...er that's it...

What's he on about here?

If the ma go up you go long
If the ma go down you sell

looks like just the one bet to me - not 2

:confused:

Funny, I thought it WAS a forum for newbies to ask questions and make comparisons. Apparently not. It's a forum for rich successful traders to just take the p**s out of the people who haven't made it yet. Well done guys, seemed to have killed off a perfectly valid thread. Though why these successful people would want to waste their time in here I just don't know.

Is net trap worth 250 quid?

Its a simple system, you read it in 20 minutes, and read it again to make sure it really is that simple. From that point of view, 250 seems high.

But for a newbie like me, think of it as a support crutch for those nervous about Forex, and want a little comfort blanket. 250 might be a very modest investment, given where it might lead to.

As for providing marketing for Agora, | doubt anyone here is doing it deliberately, still less working for them, to suggest otherwise is forming an opinion without being in possession of facts - would you trade like that, or would you think about it before placing your order? You don't do mindless punting on trades, why do it with words on here?

And if you think 250 is a lot, what about Knowledge 2 Action? They want about 2 grand for a 2 day course, and 60quid a month for some kind of data feed. They have videos on you tube with their founder making 19grand in 3 minutes - yeah, if you are on 1k a pip and have a million quid account!

oh yeah, BS, I agree maybe in with the 250 a dedicated forum for the systems users would be a good idea, at least some added value to the system.

Is net trap worth 250 quid?

Its a simple system, you read it in 20 minutes, and read it again to make sure it really is that simple. From that point of view, 250 seems high.

But for a newbie like me, think of it as a support crutch for those nervous about Forex, and want a little comfort blanket. 250 might be a very modest investment, given where it might lead to.

As for providing marketing for Agora, | doubt anyone here is doing it deliberately, still less working for them, to suggest otherwise is forming an opinion without being in possession of facts - would you trade like that, or would you think about it before placing your order? You don't do mindless punting on trades, why do it with words on here?

And if you think 250 is a lot, what about Knowledge 2 Action? They want about 2 grand for a 2 day course, and 60quid a month for some kind of data feed. They have videos on you tube with their founder making 19grand in 3 minutes - yeah, if you are on 1k a pip and have a million quid account!

:-0 OMG, you've just killed the thread by mentioning K2A...:LOL: If you want to take this biz seriously take a look at the link I provided, honestly there's more FREE systems in there than you could possibly ever use/need. If you look at some of the breakout systems in the "complex/advanced" sections you may see very familiar *eyebrow raising* stuff...

There's nowt new, it's all been done before, all that changes is the hype/marketing. Also Google James13's thread over on FF and Jacko's forex system are out there if you want to develop PA skills. Final bit of advice, if you want to trade in a group, find Phil Newton or Dan Armitage, honestly for the fifty-hundred quid they charge a month you'll make it back in spades...if...well you know the ifs..;)

Put the 250 spend down to experience, what you guys have to ask yourself is where will it take you next?

Black Swan, it's working for me so far mate ....lol (I know, I know, annoying isn't it)

Simple coin toss or not, it's working for me into the 4th month now. 10 mins per day. no stress.

Will keep updating this thread so that others will not be disappointed if it stops working or averages out over the longer duration.

Noticed you have been here since 2008 so why don't you tell everyone how well we 'could' be doing? Come on, join the party post your results too? If you have time, I know you must be busy.

where will it take you next? .....I'll just keep compounding profit and we will have to see:0)

I placed an order at 15086 with IG, and it didnt trigger. As you say, it didnt even come close to this on the charts - who are you trading with? Worth a phone call perhaps.

OK I have got an answer. If you are buying then you need to set the chart to ask price. If you are selling you need to set the chart to bid price. Hope this is helpful.

:-0 OMG, you've just killed the thread by mentioning K2A...:LOL: If you want to take this biz seriously take a look at the link I provided, honestly there's more FREE systems in there than you could possibly ever use/need. If you look at some of the breakout systems in the "complex/advanced" sections you may see very familiar *eyebrow raising* stuff...

There's nowt new, it's all been done before, all that changes is the hype/marketing. Also Google James13's thread over on FF and Jacko's forex system are out there if you want to develop PA skills. Final bit of advice, if you want to trade in a group, find Phil Newton or Dan Armitage, honestly for the fifty-hundred quid they charge a month you'll make it back in spades...if...well you know the ifs..;)

Put the 250 spend down to experience, what you guys have to ask yourself is where will it take you next?

Cheers.

I went to a K2A free seminar thing, you get this you get that, and it all costs £10grand....but we'll let you have it tonight for £2000! About 30 of us trooped out silently smirking. I dont think anyone signed up.:LOL:

Down 30 today, but overall up this week.

Is tomorrow a day to trade, or is it lie ins until tuesday?

Noticed you have been here since 2008 so why don't you tell everyone how well we 'could' be doing? Come on, join the party post your results too? If you have time, I know you must be busy.

I don't think that's really fair on Black Swan, he hasn't said at any point follow me and you'll make loads of money. All he's done is point out that there may be better alternatives to spending £250 on the giant money-making machine that is Agora (they make a bit of money out of me as I also subscribe to one of their sports betting services), apart from the whole accusation thing, most of his posts have been helpful.

The whole reason I came on to this thread was to provide my independent view (I believe it works and is profitable) so that others can benefit as i wish there had been independent views on various other systems i've nearly bought in the past.

However if you don't have opposing views such as Black Swan's (and most of his posts have been helpful) then it just becomes a one-sided love-fest and doesn't provide a balanced view.

The other thing you may notice is that Agora have been continually pumping the Forex Net Trap system while others have noticeably fallen by the way-side, such as the profit before work system. You will know when Net Trap stops working when they stop pumping it!

In response to Black Swans internet site recommendation check out this basic strategy that was highlighted by Rich

There are lots of these types of basic strategies on the site for beginners that might help those like myself who trying various basic strategy suggestions on demo accounts

http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/simple/20pips-with-GBPUSD-after-midnight

Hope that this helps one or two of you. Many thanks to Black Swan for pointing out this site and also to all the newbies who continue to post their experiences - we all have to start somewhere I guess...

Best wishes all

Sunbeam2010

I have followed the net trap for the last 5 trading days and to be fair it has worked and if you personalise it it does work better. However they are all flip coin systems. PBW has worked in reverse better since Dec 09 on average. These systems statistically can generate extra cash maybe a living if you are more experienced.

Better money less stress is generated by trading the bullbear flag method checking futures, calls puts on options, asia activity over night, news - good - bad - none and company fundamentals. If atrade moves against you you were never in the trade to start with if it moves and triggers the trade up or down you take half the profit and let the rest ride to a managed risk movement based on an average move per company stock activity.

Cheers Guys