reminiscence of(yet) a (novice)trader

FantasyIsland.jpg

have a gr8 w/e-cummon murray:

Monkey needs spanking
Once again took pot shots.didnt sit down to properly trade last week. Got caught out a number of times -30s -50s and rather than cut at -10s I found myself trying to trade my way out of it,which I did manage ending up about +40 26 winning trades,3 break evens and 9 losers.38 trades,a fair few considering.
Reading something about psychology,apparently there's a monkey brain,a computer brain and a human brain.ive been indulging my monkey brain and the human brain going along with it.time to spank the monkey

The monkey ran amok again.
I must have put in about 15 hours of trading this week but it's felt a lot longer as when I was not sat watching the screen,I was still ruminating over the markets.
And of those 15 hours,14 I will have spent in drawdown seething and cursing to high heaven(inwardly, outwardly I can still look pretty calm(that's why it felt longer)
I must have placed about 70 trades with about 50 wins 20 losses ending up about +15 after chasing back losses of 40-100 sometimes 2 3 times a day.EXHAUSTING!
onto next week and to try to keep a tighter control of the monkey brain.

)
I must have placed about 70 trades with about 50 wins 20 losses ending up about +15 after chasing back losses of 40-100 sometimes 2 3 times a day.EXHAUSTING!

Become patient and wait patiently for a few good trades , only need 2 to 3 trades a week.What you are doing is no sustainable , as we get older.I used to do that.

I do about 5 trades a day , 25 a week , look for 15 wins and 10 losses , netting 100 pips a week.

Good luck

Become patient and wait patiently for a few good trades , only need 2 to 3 trades a week.What you are doing is no sustainable , as we get older.I used to do that.

I do about 5 trades a day , 25 a week , look for 15 wins and 10 losses , netting 100 pips a week.

Good luck

That's the plan.

to annoy you and make u real mad n but hurt
fde.jpg

michael-winner-calm-down-dear-its-only-the-internet.jpg

see u next week perhaps ?

Why would you want to do that.if you knew anything about trading you would know how important human psychology is.you would make an interesting study.
And don't worry,u couldn't butt hurt a fly.

Small victory this week about +35 but more importantly after about 3 months,not losing a penny and then coming close to withdrawing £100 winnings numerous times,getting so close to £100 only to do something stupid and watch it disappear again.but this week I managed to withdraw £100.still need to calm the monkey mind,talking more trades than I should.
Now on to the next £100

everyone can't make $, someone has to loose $, so the others can make $

called a "zero sum" game
:D

everyone can't make $, someone has to loose $, so the others can make $

called a "zero sum" game
:D

So thus it's easy to make money for the winners but not for the loosers cos they need to tighten up