Reliable manual dynamic trading system, signals, analytics, you will be amazed!

In general you have S&R levels, you can use them as own targets, or trade as i've posted before, sell from top buy from bottom, like other levels of Support and resistance.
Possible strategies, ive posted few posts ago.
For me it is very clear. Last post. EURUSD 05.03

OK unlog, I appreciate your answer.

So on this post you show a chart with resistance above and support below price.

So to follow along with you, I either do my own TA and then use your support or resistance levels for targets....... or I wait for price to reach one of the levels and then trade to the opposite direction......Is that what you are saying?

OK unlog, I appreciate your answer.

So on this post you show a chart with resistance above and support below price.

So to follow along with you, I either do my own TA and then use your support or resistance levels for targets....... or I wait for price to reach one of the levels and then trade to the opposite direction......Is that what you are saying?

Yes, for sure, we are waiting till price reach levels, and trade opposite direction.
I do not give direction forecasts, but i do this well, and when people ordering analyze of custom pare, or bigger timeframes analytics i can do that.

2 others:
I'm answering all questions. And i'm sorry if i'm posting not so clear, that some guy's cannot understand forecast.

In first post i wrote :
In graphic you can see support and resistance levels and channels.

channels is not visible, i'm using them to filter trades.

PS. From the first moment it was clear that this forum is not so friendly, but i won't stop posting free analytics here.

Yes, for sure, we are waiting till price reach levels, and trade opposite direction.
I do not give direction forecasts, but i do this well, and when people ordering analyze of custom pare, or bigger timeframes analytics i can do that.

2 others:
I'm answering all questions. And i'm sorry if i'm posting not so clear, that some guy's cannot understand forecast.

In first post i wrote :

channels is not visible, i'm using them to filter trades.

PS. From the first moment it was clear that this forum is not so friendly, but i won't stop posting free analytics here.

I do not agree that this forum is unfriendly, but most traders have been burned at some stage in their learning curve by forum posters pretending that they know what they are doing, when actually they do not have a clue.

When a "NEW" expert starts to post wonderful gains and some of the more experienced traders can clearly see a great deal of ambiguity in the alleged methods, they quite rightly start to question the poster.

The more vague the response, the more likely it is that the poster is either a loser who needs to boost his own ego or a charlitan.

I very politely questioned your method. You answered rather vaguely and I again politely asked you to confirm - which you did.

On the post in question the price of Eur/Usd was at 1.3197 with support above at 1.3281 and double support below at 1.3088.

Price today has dropped from 1.3197 to 1.3103 (at time of posting).

Are you therefore saying that under your system this has been a NO TRADE day?? and that the next entry will be a BUY at 1.3088??

Dear friends!

Taking an opportunity? - I want to congratulate women on a coming holiday on March, 8th, to wish health and youth, both internally and external!

Results of last weeks unfortunately I have not time to make.
I will remind that since Monday limited time price for the end of March - only 20$!

Will get back to you in monday, stay with thread!

Dear friends!

Taking an opportunity? - I want to congratulate women on a coming holiday on March, 8th, to wish health and youth, both internally and external!

Results of last weeks unfortunately I have not time to make.
I will remind that since Monday limited time price for the end of March - only 20$!

Will get back to you in monday, stay with thread!

You seem to have overlooked answering my question in the previous post, but I will continue anyway.

Today price remained in a range from 1.3103 -1.3163 at time of posting. Does this mean that today was another no trade day if using your system??

I'm sorry didn't saw youre question
Are you therefore saying that under your system this has been a NO TRADE day?? and that the next entry will be a BUY at 1.3088??

We are trading when price reach level. and wait when in will come to it.
You seem to have overlooked answering my question in the previous post, but I will continue anyway.

Today price remained in a range from 1.3103 -1.3163 at time of posting. Does this mean that today was another no trade day if using your system??
YEs it was.

As for this forecast
Sell from top. We have exact enter for EURUSD for sell. Price got it exaclty.

We have enter for buy at 3088, price get to it, we open buy order.

EURUSD + 50 pips (SL-20 pips for this order)

USDCHF -20 SL
GBPUSD exact enter +30 pips

22.02 GBPUSD first enter -30 pips
Second enter +30 pips.
USDCHF -20 pips. Reenter at 0.90397 (SL 15 pips) got 20 pips in +.
EURUSD
2 enters TP general +40 pips. 3rd order -12.
GBPUSD 2 enters, reenter ~ 0.
24.02 – SL – 45pips GBPUSD.
USDCHF -20 pips, +15.(BUY from 8942 gived more but I don’t count)
-30 pips EURUSD
So week 8 pips = 0.
USDCAD sell with SL 15pips.

TP ~60 pips.
29.02 multiple enters few times got BE, reenters – day -54 pips.
Month was very, very hard, closed with result 540 pips.

EURUSD and USDCHF goals was 40 pips, eur got it. USDCHF +10 total 50.
3 enters with gbpusd, eur, chf, all got be= 0.
GBPUSD Forecast:

Buy from 57928 till 5860 = 70 with trailing only 40.
Sell from 5866, тп 5740 – got TP 120 pips.
Buy from 5730 got sl -30 pips.
AUDUSD 3 pips.
For this month for now 183 pips.
Advise that till end of month we have special offer 20$ for paid subscription.

Hi Unlog,

Thank You for all of your answers. I have followed your Euro trade and I am happy to confirm that it did reach the entry level as you claimed it would and did then reverse and reach the level where you took profit

I think if you would spend a little time clarifying how your system works, other traders might be less wary of you.

Hi Unlog,

Thank You for all of your answers. I have followed your Euro trade and I am happy to confirm that it did reach the entry level as you claimed it would and did then reverse and reach the level where you took profit

I think if you would spend a little time clarifying how your system works, other traders might be less wary of you.

Hi MV,

Can you post a chart (that makes sense) of this euro trade?

Thanks ever so much.

Hi MV,

Thanks ever so much.

Hi D70,

As per your request.

Attachments

• Eur Usd.gif
    Eur Usd.gif
    150.5 KB · Views: 294
Reactions: D70
Sorry for late forecast, EURUSD in work from night

And closed with TP

So today GBPUSD 13.03

Hi MV,

Thanks ever so much.

In a week a website will be ready, you would be able to download templates and simply put it on chart. Stay in touch

Hi D70,

As per your request.

Thank you very much, for help. I think i have problems with clarification of my minds on forum, i will work on it.

Thanks