Receiving RNS' by Email

Chorlton

Established member
Hi All,

Can anyone recommend any good sites / software apps (hopefully for free!!!) that would allow me to receive RNS announcements by email.

Ideally, I would like to add the stocks (which i am currently monitoring) and when a RNS about those conpanies is released, then I would receive the appropriate RNS by email.

At the moment I use a couple of web sites to check the news on a daily basis but due to work commitments using the internet during the day is no longer possible.

Kindest Regards,

Chorlton

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend any good sites / software apps (hopefully for free!!!) that would allow me to receive RNS announcements by email.

Ideally, I would like to add the stocks (which i am currently monitoring) and when a RNS about those conpanies is released, then I would receive the appropriate RNS by email.

At the moment I use a couple of web sites to check the news on a daily basis but due to work commitments using the internet during the day is no longer possible.

Kindest Regards,

Chorlton

Try RNSalert.com - Free instant RNS alerts by SMS or email you can get instant email alerts and even instant SMS alerts.

Morningstar.com also offer (or at least used to offer) a free service for this.
Quick registration and you're away - very quick delivery in my experience.