Reasons to trade Binary Options

Sir can try Vantage FX, as suggested by Rambo35 since its regulated, part of Forex trading and not from Cypres. Can i give it a try???
Please help me with your valuable feedbacks coz it means a lot.
Thank You!

You can always try, nobody is holding you back to tray any broker you like.

Robertofx,
That's where im lackin, coz got no experience in forex at all!!!! But sure to do well with binaries as far as the brokers are reliable.

Hey nyk 911..

I am not sure whose fan or assistant you are here, but by saying ya got no experience in Forex but doing well in Binaries is similar to : being able to swim in the ocean but not in a swimming pool. An how exactly does a broker( competing house) help you?

My personal view is,

If you can success in forex, then you don't need binaries.

Exactly. It's your view onthe market that will make/lose you money. So why trade something with a 3% cost when you can trade something with a 0.02% cost.

Binaries are just a tool to separate mug punters from their cash, nothing more. Ever wondered why for example there are so many affiliates in that business? Well, if you can't work it out this is why - the commission payments are HUGE to the affiliate. Now, no company pays out big commissions unless they're making big money and the only way they can make big money is if the clients as a group lose big money.

Simple really, but oh no, the mug punters of the world believe all the easy money marketing talk, well, it is easy money, for the companies not the punters :)

Thanks for the deep explanation. These Binary marketers are just the worst snake oil salesmen I have ever seen. No FSA regulation and all those brokers are shady....never heard of any bank brokerage offering such....As long as it remains so Binary trading will be the worst scam after Liberty reserve

jees you need to get out more ...........theres plenty of scammers worse than these dudes :cool:

Exactly. It's your view onthe market that will make/lose you money. So why trade something with a 3% cost when you can trade something with a 0.02% cost.

Binaries are just a tool to separate mug punters from their cash, nothing more. Ever wondered why for example there are so many affiliates in that business? Well, if you can't work it out this is why - the commission payments are HUGE to the affiliate. Now, no company pays out big commissions unless they're making big money and the only way they can make big money is if the clients as a group lose big money.

Simple really, but oh no, the mug punters of the world believe all the easy money marketing talk, well, it is easy money, for the companies not the punters :)

So we cannot rely even on the binaries offered by the Forex platforms as well.

So we cannot rely even on the binaries offered by the Forex platforms as well.

I wouldn't. Sure, they'll go on about how they've introduced Binaries as another tool for their clients to use but the rough translation to that is they've introduced them to help the transfer of client money into the broker's account.

The mistake 99% of Binary users make is thinking that calling the market correctly is the be and end all of successful trading. Of course that helps a lot, but the cost of doing business is often as important and the cost of Binary trading is a completeand very expensive joke.

Last edited:
I wouldn't. Sure, they'll go on about how they've introduced Binaries as another tool for their clients to use but the rough translation to that is they've introduced them to help the transfer of client money into the broker's account.

The mistake 99% of Binary users make is thinking that calling the market correctly is the be and end all of successful trading. Of course that helps a lot, but the cost of doing business is often as important and the cost of Binary trading is a completeand very expensive joke.

Thank You!

So which forex broker i can rely on being a starter.

Interactive Brokers, arguably the best in the business.

If one short term trades then IB + Button Trader is a package made in heaven.

However, if you're going to deposit under £20,000 then better to go with somebody like Lmax. I've never used any of the bucket shops but I hear that Onada is one of the best.

Interactive Brokers, arguably the best in the business.

If one short term trades then IB + Button Trader is a package made in heaven.

However, if you're going to deposit under £20,000 then better to go with somebody like Lmax. I've never used any of the bucket shops but I hear that Onada is one of the best.

Thank u very sir, you're a life saver!!!!

Do not get involved in binary options, you will lose your money, just forget about it, there are no good brokers.

Sir what opinion you have on Exchange Traded Options? And is it different than ETF or is it all same?

Sorry if too silly question!!!

I would not call them a scam, you just need to have a different approach if you want to make money. I do agree that most binary brokers are shady and will scam you, but I think the few market leaders do not do so. I have been trading them since last year and so far have not been cheated.

Sir which option broker you;re deare dealing with or would suggest? As you're already involved in one successfully.
Thank You!

Hey nyk 911..

I am not sure whose fan or assistant you are here, but by saying ya got no experience in Forex but doing well in Binaries is similar to : being able to swim in the ocean but not in a swimming pool. An how exactly does a broker( competing house) help you?

Would apologize for the very late reply as was keeping well at all. Thank u very much for your comment but would like mention that u was onto binary option where i did ok and made some profits as well but aftersome time did lose everythin and thought that its because of the of my less investment which dint help me backup my loses and drained my account.
But now after reading so much of post and taking the PRO traders opinions binary option, I'm shocked.
I was on my way to make 2nd investment on the same binary platform but that broker is very very famous in T2W site (complaints all over)

Some one also suggested me with the ETO (Exchange traded options)

So taking these into consideration pls let me know the right thing to do.

Thank You!

Sir which option broker you;re deare dealing with or would suggest? As you're already involved in one successfully.
Thank You!

I trade binary options with 24 Option (Note ot mods: I am not advertising, just answering the question I was asked). They are currently in the process of becoming regulated in the same way a forex broker does. There are some other brokers you could look at, but for me I have never had a problem with price manipulation or withdrawal requests.

In general I would recommend that you ignore any bonuses offered no matter how attractive as the conditions will be hard to meet for new traders and only deposit the minimum amount and not higher. In case you understand how to make money trading binary options you can do so from a small account.

I trade binary options with 24 Option (Note ot mods: I am not advertising, just answering the question I was asked). They are currently in the process of becoming regulated in the same way a forex broker does. There are some other brokers you could look at, but for me I have never had a problem with price manipulation or withdrawal requests.

In general I would recommend that you ignore any bonuses offered no matter how attractive as the conditions will be hard to meet for new traders and only deposit the minimum amount and not higher. In case you understand how to make money trading binary options you can do so from a small account.

Hey Rambo, what are some of these other brokers that you refer to?

Hey Rambo, what are some of these other brokers that you refer to?

Stock Pair is good and Royal de Bank has been offering them as well but I have never had any experience with them so far. I do consider giving them a try as I try to add a second binary option broker. There was one more, but I can't think of them. I did not like their platform. You could also take a look at opteck, but their platform is a bit weird to me. Another one is regulated in the UK, Gallant Capital I think (don't take my word for it).