RealFutexTraders

Xylem

Ive seen a lot of hate against Futex but i have a close friend trading there who is making big consistent money each day.

So i just thought id post this to see if any other real futex traders wanted to share their story or just agree with me.

Btw my firend makes about 1.5k a day on a 4lot... Trading Bund

So just wondering on others thoughts of this considering the usual slander posted

Is he spreading or outrights.

You have a little more on his technique like basic support & resistance or scaling in/scaling out.Is he using Market Profile at all etc etc. Interested to know

Ged

Ive seen a lot of hate against Futex but i have a close friend trading there who is making big consistent money each day.

So i just thought id post this to see if any other real futex traders wanted to share their story or just agree with me.

Btw my firend makes about 1.5k a day on a 4lot... Trading Bund

So just wondering on others thoughts of this considering the usual slander posted

Last edited:
Big???? Bit like me rocking up to a casting claiming to be big... then finding out Ron Jeremy's
in the scene too....

Last edited by a moderator:
Outrights with MP TA and price ladder only...

Big is in respect to 99% of every other job in the world

How much does he lose on a bad day? Are technicals working in the current environment?

The good news is he can do it consistently with bad days of around -450

The bad news is Futex dont like these kind of risks and have asked him to change his style...
With futex u have to be a 3tick merchant as far as im aware

>40 ticks a day on the Bund CONSISTENTLY and they've got him trading a 4 lot? That's probably the most damning thing on this forum about Futex.

The good news is he can do it consistently with bad days of around -450

The bad news is Futex dont like these kind of risks and have asked him to change his style...
With futex u have to be a 3tick merchant as far as im aware

Something doesnt add up.. my guess is that your 'friend' isn't as consistent as he makes out.