It's the only way we learn...

Attachments

• Dallabill.JPG
    Dallabill.JPG
    191.8 KB · Views: 162
This looks as though it's now finding support at the 23%

Any more exp traders got any time to pick at my analysis

It's the only way we learn...

what do you say about 1H eur/gbp looks like possable pin setting up res/61.8% fib (from last swing high to low) at 9376 ish

what do you say about 1H eur/gbp looks like possable pin setting up res/61.8% fib (from last swing high to low) at 9376 ish

I'd say same as you but as before... I'm waiting to see what mood Wall st is in... Monday is normally a hectic day but I'm seeing 4% gains on all the indices :-S FTSE has just zoomed past my bi-monthly 68% fib :-S

I'm inclined to stay out for today... I think this week is gonna be crazy

Back to the point the daily eur/gbp is telling me we're in for a drop any time soon...

Attachments

• daily.jpg
    daily.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 160
Eurgbp

Hi Pls Study The Previous Break On Eurgbp .. To Me It Looks Like A Flag Breakout .. I Suggest To Look Out For Bullish Or Bearish Patterns In Gbp

Attachments

• eurgbp.gif
    eurgbp.gif
    33.3 KB · Views: 149
daily FTSE 100 showing serious compatability with my 2 month Fib ret. I think we're about to se hourly support at the 50 level (3900) and another go for the 65 (4000)

Hourly shows we're in for a pivot

Im in at 3891 Stops placed at highest resistance below 23 fib for this week around 3875 target... 3911 - 100% last weeks fib

Hi Pls Study The Previous Break On Eurgbp .. To Me It Looks Like A Flag Breakout .. I Suggest To Look Out For Bullish Or Bearish Patterns In Gbp

compared to what other pattern????????:LOL:

What it looks like to me is that's it's rallied up pulled back and now broken that support but after breaking the support it is pulling back up again in the last candle.

What i'd do....nothing, if it goes back aboe it may be a buy. If it consolidates a bit around these levels then i may look to play the next downward break BUT with two large candles like that i'd do nothing, wait for the market to show you what to do

@ fordeog i think he means a continuation in the downward trend between 11th and 16th mar

I dont think thats tradable analysis myself. I'm thinking convergence is more likely whilst the euro decides what do while trading at this high level aginst sterling. :-S

Long story shot I'm thinking this is a test of 147 level and I'm shorting above1473 for short term trade....

Anyone else have opinions?

Target - 1463 7am trading low for today but still above 61% daily fib

Attachments

• dailygbpusd240309.JPG
    dailygbpusd240309.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 151
  • hourlygbpusd240309.JPG
    hourlygbpusd240309.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 163
  • hourlygbpusd240309 candle.JPG
    hourlygbpusd240309 candle.JPG
    167.5 KB · Views: 160
The FTSE trade is turning against me... :-S

These proper traders are useless... no1 helps lol

This is why I'm not ready to trade live^ I'm still panicing when a trade turns and it's only demo.

Last edited:
after 1430 uk time (or 1330 for a few weeks with DST the US) the FTSE just copies the dow, so if the dow is rallying then so will the ftse.

If therefore FtSE is not doing what you expected then get out and wait....

after 1430 uk time (or 1330 for a few weeks with DST the US) the FTSE just copies the dow, so if the dow is rallying then so will the ftse.

If therefore FtSE is not doing what you expected then get out and wait....

It is now...

My usd trade dodt go well though. My stop was short by 15 pips. I think i'll recoup the loss in the ftse though...

I've done like 6 trades today so I'm out after this one....

I rushed that usd one trying to be a hero... not a good thing to be doing