Rate my chances of making a profit today.

My wife can't even complain cause she signed me up as a Christmas present way back when !!!

And gotta add she doesn't cause she's Scandinavian !!!

Means they're pretty liberal, but run the show at home !!!

Gotta toe the line there and better no questions asked if I know what's good for me !!!

:eek::eek::eek:

Not sure if I'm making any sense any more, having a few warm up wines here before meeting her and some people for drinks in a bit :D

I am obviously always in favour of zen like composure, and my yin & yang being nicely balanced...

thought I had all that going for me today...

still ended the day down...

going over possible reasons I realized I'd forgotten the rubbing lucky Buddha bit...

this omission mustn't be repeated...

here's the plan:

during the lunch break I'm always off to the gym...

just to make sure I don't forget I'll have to ask one of the girls there to help remind me that lucky Buddha needs rubbing...

matter of fact, while we're at it might as well ask her to help out there, along the lines of 4 hands being more than 2, umm...

B10895.jpg

sexy_workout.jpg

Anyway: that oughta be Mondays income secured !!!

Right. Now to see the weekend in and on to some bottles of wine :)

A bit f'kin obviously good-lookin eh? Where's the subtlely?

9:05 am EST - late evening in DTVille
I have my list of stocks.
I have been for a run and eaten a fine curry.
I've had my pre-market cuppa tea.
I am totally relaxed.
My mind is clear.
I have zen like composure.

My missus has just gone to a club with her mates leaving the 7 year old in front of the TV and the 4 month old asleep in bed.

What are my chances of making money today ?

I didn't start trading until my kids were well past university age.

Sorry mate, you've got at least 18 years to wait ....

am i the only one wondering why you were eating a curry at 9am??

9am Eastern - that's evening time in my time zone !

Still - my fridge overflows with the remnants of last nights over ordering of curry and therefore a breakfast madras is not out of the question....

Well - no more trades - she came back at 1:30 EST and the market was still a bit lethargic at that point. She'd had a couple and insisted on giving me a blow by blow account of her evening which consisted of dancing, Bacardi Breezers, getting chatted up and witnessing some girl slap some other girl over some guy. All thrilling stuff.

I thought the curry would stop any guys from chatting her up - must try a garlic sandwich next time.

Well - no more trades - she came back at 1:30 EST and the market was still a bit lethargic at that point. She'd had a couple and insisted on giving me a blow by blow account of her evening which consisted of dancing, Bacardi Breezers, getting chatted up and witnessing some girl slap some other girl over some guy. All thrilling stuff.

I thought the curry would stop any guys from chatting her up - must try a garlic sandwich next time.

When I read down to "insisted on giving me a blow...." thought it was going to be thrilling all right !

Still - my fridge overflows with the remnants of last nights over ordering of curry and therefore a breakfast madras is not out of the question....

You see Roth - I'm not the only one to eat cold curry in the morning you philistine :p

Don't knock it until you've tried it. Incidentally I would never do it with a chinese for obvious reasons.