Rashke/Williams et al futures method

Status
Not open for further replies.
juanbyte said:
roberk

The refund policy is NOT in small print it is the same size as the majority of the webpage, in fact the guarratee to "win 75 times out of every 100" is mentioned over 10 times on the page in larger letters, bold and highlighted text, definately not small print.

Really.

http://www.60minutetrader.com/
Is the website. Please go there and you will see where the PAY NOW button is that the 60 day Guarantee is in VERY large point font. Not just once but in TWO separate places. The part about the performance is underneath in MUCH SMALLER print size and is VERY open to interpretation as it says NO QUIBBLE Guarantee

You offer of sendiong me past charts is useless. AS YOUR OWN website says:

HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN."

I trade everyday and I know what the YM is like - especially around open.. It is NOTHING like looking at a old stationary chart in hindsight.
the real traders on T2win know what I mean . The newbies will just have to buy your "book "and find out for themselves if I was right .
Here are some quotes from the site.
Have a laugh any real traders
=================
Just $97.00 to guarantee that YOU CAN BEAT THE PROFESSIONALS!
60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Never again pay for expensive subscriptions, tips, books, systems, seminars etc. every thing you need is in the book
Around 95 percent of traders don’t make it.

60 Minute Trader? changes all that, it has everything you need to trade successfully; it is the full version package... nothing is omitted.

You now have the opportunity to be in the TOP 5%

This system will be yours forever, it is a once only purchase which will provide exceptional returns for years to come even in bear market conditions. No need to pay for expensive monthly subscription

This information is priceless, 99% of investors DO NOT EVEN KNOW IT EXISTS!!!
How much money can I make?
With our money management techniques and trading plan, taking only 6 points per day from average daily swings of over 140 point on the Dow will return over 1,000% per annum.

When I say TOP SELLING, I mean this is flying out like nothing I've ever seen before - So much so that I have engaged the help of Netbookpublishers.com to handle the sales which leaves me time to do my trading. Orders have come from places I have never heard of but I still get positive feedback.

You will learn how to make huge tax-free profits and keep them*

Status
Not open for further replies.