Rapid Forex Course

ES_Trader_USA

Did Anybody Take The Rapid Forex Course?

I'm interested in getting feedback on The Rapid Forex Course. Plz post your comments if you have taken this course.

Their website is www.rapidforex.com

Brian and his ever changing team will send you one great new idea after another.

To be fair, he did put me onto using the pros own options models calcs as a confirmation for pending market direction, but he and they are out-and-out commercial.

Don't know how much loner t2w are going to allow this sort of thing though....

TheBramble said:
Brian and his ever changing team will send you one great new idea after another.

To be fair, he did put me onto using the pros own options models calcs as a confirmation for pending market direction, but he and they are out-and-out commercial.

Don't know how much loner t2w are going to allow this sort of thing though....

Thanks for your reply.

I am actually interested in finding out if the material in the e-books ( Forex Surfing, Explosive Profits, Forex Scalping and Forex Sailing) that this website is selling actually work?

Have you been able to use the methods in these e-books to make profit in your trading?

Would very much appreciate your input. I don't want to spend good money for something that is not viable.

Can I suggest you search the forums for the 4X stuff. There was an awful lot.

The charting add-on to one of his offerings was claimed unreliable by the company on whose platform it was running! And the charting add-on (something to do with EW counts) was critical to the 'successful' identification of entry points.

Apart from giving me an inside on the pros calculation models for exotic FX options, the systems peddled so far have been pretty useless. The succession of 'new' and 'even better' hint at soap powder rather than any serious trading system.

Probably a very nice guy, but his forte appears to be developing and marketing systems, each 'better' than the last. It's probably what many of us have done, and do, over the course of our trading career. The difference is, we don't rush out with the promo material for each new indicator we invent.

TheBramble said:
Can I suggest you search the forums for the 4X stuff. There was an awful lot.

The charting add-on to one of his offerings was claimed unreliable by the company on whose platform it was running! And the charting add-on (something to do with EW counts) was critical to the 'successful' identification of entry points.

Apart from giving me an inside on the pros calculation models for exotic FX options, the systems peddled so far have been pretty useless. The succession of 'new' and 'even better' hint at soap powder rather than any serious trading system.

Probably a very nice guy, but his forte appears to be developing and marketing systems, each 'better' than the last. It's probably what many of us have done, and do, over the course of our trading career. The difference is, we don't rush out with the promo material for each new indicator we invent.

Thank you for your prompt and honest reply. I hope others will benefit from your experience as I have.