Questions for Traders

How did you get into trading?

well its a good way of investing and its interesting also there are my friends who encouraged
me to join this field

What good books did you read?

I have Kathy Lien's book (Day Trading in the Currency Markets), and I like it, but I like John Carter's book (Mastering the Trade) better. I had some trouble getting through Kathy Lien's book on my first reading, but I really got a lot out of John Carter's book every time I've read it (I tend to read in spots).

I don't have Murphy's book but it's the next book I want. I do have Boris Schlossburg's book (Technical Analysis for the Currency Markets) and like it better than Kathy Lien's book -- but both are good.

I have to say -- I did my first read through the Vegas system stuff and I don't think I'd have understood it as much if I hadn't been reading these other books.

Do you consider yourself successful?

well im not that bad trader :') but as long as im trading im gaining more experience

What's the most important advice you would give a beginner?

the most important thing you should do before you start trading in the real world is to practice and practice and practice as much as you can and understand the rules of trading and follow it...start with demo account...understand how to read the chart and when to open and close the orders..

Trading world is very risky so you must have good experience before opening a real account

Good Luck :)

thanks for all guys joined this thread and give their knowledge.Actually i get many new infromations that helps me alot.So keep it up guys:)

For sure! It's wonderfuls and powerfuls, powerfuls & wonderfuls with the usings ofs The Dutch Mind Controls. (y)

Clinken yah.

Henks Van Der Hiilks.