Question Time

altho i would never vote for the extreme right i do agree with "some" of his policy's. Immigration is the uk is becoming a joke, there are many places in the UK where white people are in danger of becoming the minority! and thats not being racist but this is a white majority country..

also why was he being hecled for saying people dont like to see 2 men kissing in the street? err i dont know any guys who dont mind seeing 2 lads getting off with each other! also they shouldnt teach about homo's in primary school thats just wrong

imo the gays take it way to far, fair enough if they want equal rights..but its getting to the point they want people to view being gay as NO different to being straight and completely normal..er no

So what you are saying is that because we all come from tadpoles way way back in time that means none of us has any right to be exclusively British and that this island should be available to all and sundry?

Which brings to mind the British empire. Not only did the "British" feel they should be allowed to go and live wherever they chose, they took it by force.

As a Maori friend once remarked - They came and took our land by force, a working visa is the least they could do in return. Where do a lot of immigrants come from anyway, if not from the former empire?

And what are these exclusively British qualities anyway - aside from Morris dancing. I can't forsee too many people objecting to that.

dont really see a problem with people from the empire coming to the uk! but its not the empire is it..

my biggest gripe is my ex girlfriend who was canadian could NOT come to this country to live with me as she already had used her one working visa. Cept its open arms for people who are just going to cost us money!

the area i walk to to do my daily shopping is mainly a polish area..When u walk down all you see is polish shops, people talking polish and the odd asian working behind the counter in Tesco.

Is it racist to think "since when did i live in poland"

its all about culture not colour, if blacks/asians/hispanics etc wana live here and emrabce our culture fine by me! but the culturs that isolate them selves and have nothing to do with daily british life and hardly even speak english they can get to..

i have many polish/asian/blacvk friends, why? because they are no different to any other person i know, they are british to..

note the black guy in the audience who was ****ed off with imigration to, not about colour for him was it

I live in London, and I think it is fantastic that there are so many nationalities around, and the fact you can sit on the bus or in the pub and hear 3-4 different languages. It is wonderful to me.

there are many places in the UK where white people are in danger of becoming the minority!

What exactly is the problem with this? Walk through Chinatown in london and you'll be int he minority, but so what? Go through Golders Green and it will be mainly Jewish. Go to Brixton and it will be mainly Black. So .... what?

this is a white majority country..

It is only that until the another race/colour has the majority. It isn't written in law that this has to be a white majority country. Why take that as something to be defended. I'm white, but I guess I don't seem to understand the panic about this country not being a white majority, or areas not being white majority. Not really going to affect my day to day life either way. Besides Rothschild, I prefer the look of Eastern European girls to British ones ;)

its probably because of the century of the way we treated minority's, obviously we dont want to become one! lol

but this is a white majority country..

For the time being and temporarily probably.

But who has the right to say that this little piece of land that is called England, UK or whatever should be a white majority country ?

Races have been mobile throughout history going back thousands upon thousands of years.

Just because the white honkey sh1t are in the majority right now in the UK, does not give us the God given right to assume that it should remain so forever.

And yos mon, I am white.

Quite frankly I do not care what colour, race or creed my next door neighbour is provided that he or she behaves in a decent way.

again i said its about culture not colour by white i just meant traditional british people..i.e not just off the banana boat last month

imo the gays take it way to far, fair enough if they want equal rights..but its getting to the point they want people to view being gay as NO different to being straight and completely normal..er no

There's nowt so queer as folk mate !!

TF you talk about people's heritage, but what is that exactly? We're ALL mixed race. We've got the genes from probably most of the races around the world at some point. There is no heritage. Someone might be primarily white, but don't be surprised that they have some celtic, some european, some slavic, some arab, some black genes etc. in their past. Anyone who thinks they are some sort of pure specimen, is deluding themselves. You're born into a country, it doesn't belong to you, its history doesn't belong to you. If you're born into a country like England, you got lucky, or your family were smart at some point and moved to a first world country. Some are not so lucky. It is ok if you want to feel proud, but you can't hate a modern german because germany has a bad history because it has nothing to do with them. That's just stupid, and the cause of so many problems. Likewise you can't expect to have any benefits over anyone else in the country just because you got one generation luckier than someone else.

There is no heritage except what you and your family own.

Too pedantic. Mgreat great grandparents were slaves and thats the reason I'm in britain today and I'm not going to forget that. Ethnicty, clture and history are all inter-related whether you like it or not. personally i don't think people being different is a bad thing.

I'm sure I had some slave ancestors too. It's not for me to forget or not forget. It didn't happen to me, so while my ancestors can feel downtrodden, I can't. Not you personally TF, but I find it ridiculous that some people speak about how their ancestors were slaves and acting as if they themselves were victims. Well, they weren't. They're probably living in a better country because of it, despite the initial injustice of slavery. Too many people want to play the victim, and that includes whites.

I was a victim of mistaken identity once...I was called a c**t!

Last nights broadcast was pathetic. TF has outlined it very well.

For me it looked like a Kangaroo Court, the Black audience member at the start gave the game away when he said "All of the Audience hear don't like your views." The only time I would know what an audience thought was if I was at the Home end of my Football Club. So we can safely assume it was a highly selective audience.

It was wrong of the BBC to make it: Question Time for Nick Griffen.

By addressing the wider issues at stake, our Longest Recession, The European Union, the Wars in Iraqi and Afganistan (sp) and the like Nicholas Griffen would have shown himself up all by himself.

Bonny Greer, was out of place until the end.

Jack Straw was unbelievable that he could not articulate himself and had about of nerves

The Lib Dem was the sort of Politican that has made many disenfranchised British (English) people vote for the BNP

I though that the Asian Yorkshire Lass was the only one who not only stood up to Nick Griffen but articulated her views very well.

However ganging up on Mr Griffen and not allowing him to participate as an equal on the topics of the Zeitgeist prevented us to see just how much nonsense he is actually talking.

He looks like a Hamster with a Headache.